Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34891 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2006, 10:46:21 AM »
Do you want to have children? I think I asked you in the chatroom, but forgot.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 12:07:57 PM by fluorescent »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2006, 12:16:44 PM »
what do you think came first the chicken or the egg?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2006, 12:28:57 PM »
What's the hardest thing you've worked for in life?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2006, 03:15:12 AM »
You and 3 other individuals are in heaven and you stand before god.  What do you say/do?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2006, 03:25:54 AM »
have you abandoned you ask away thread?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: May 26, 2006, 03:56:09 AM »
have you abandoned you ask away thread?

No, I just took a break for a day.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2006, 04:00:25 AM »
You and 3 other individuals are in heaven and you stand before god.  What do you say/do?

I would patiently explain to god the reasons for why he can't exist, hoping that this will be sufficient to make him vanish in a puff of logic.  Afterwards I'd tell the others that the truth hurts, but that it was for their own good.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2006, 04:01:23 AM »
What's the hardest thing you've worked for in life?

My degree; I seriously fucked myself up with the stress of university.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2006, 04:02:52 AM »
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2006, 04:03:45 AM »
what do you think came first the chicken or the egg?

To simplify and bend things a bit for illustration:

The first dinsosaur-like bird emerged from an egg laid by a bird-like dinosaur, so the egg came first.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2006, 04:10:12 AM »
Do you want to have children? I think I asked you in the chatroom, but forgot.

Yes, I want to have children.  It's something I'd like for when I'm more settled and actually have money and stuff.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2006, 04:11:14 AM »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2006, 04:14:06 AM »
not long

first you make a real small versionb of the picture (just chanbge the size; reformat)
then you open the original with picture9 or whatever.
then you add something (the little picture) then you copy and paste it several times and move it around and resize and change the angle as necessary.

15-20min. max
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: May 26, 2006, 04:14:35 AM »
If the world ended and the only people left alive were males, would you become celibate?

I'd just leave it to my whims at any given moment; if I suddenly got the urge to fuck a guy, I'd go for it, but I think I'd be pretty content to stick with the self-loving.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: May 26, 2006, 04:15:35 AM »
not long

first you make a real small versionb of the picture (just chanbge the size; reformat)
then you open the original with picture9 or whatever.
then you add something (the little picture) then you copy and paste it several times and move it around and resize and change the angle as necessary.

15-20min. max

It's sweet that you think I'm worth 15-20 minutes of your time.   :-*