Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 35422 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #885 on: June 11, 2007, 12:23:49 PM »
i did mean a literal dog but there's no harm in phrasing it in a vaguely semi-naughty way. :P

only the pervs would notice anyway. :eyelash:

i hope Petey's alright :bunny: :pizza:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #886 on: June 11, 2007, 03:16:38 PM »
And there are no pervs here.

I hope so too.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #887 on: July 10, 2007, 10:02:12 AM »
Will you take this test and tell us what results you got?

http://www.pttools.co.uk/asc/asc_wp2.php

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #888 on: July 10, 2007, 01:50:32 PM »

# Repetitive or restricted Behaviours and Interests (RBI) - Stereotyped, repetitive behaviours and interests
# Social Impairment (SI) - Social understanding
# Language problems (L) - Speech, words and sentences
# Planning, Organization and Concentration problems (POC) - Cognitive skills related to being able to plan, organise and stay focused
# Imaging and Recall problems (IR) - Visualisation, imagination and remembering past events
# Reasoning and Problem solving problems (RP) - Cognitive skills related to rational deduction and working things out
# Sensory problems (S) - Impact of senses
# Motor problems (M) - Control of own movement

RBI =7.5
SI=7.25
L=4.25
POC=8.75
IR=3.25
RP=6.75
S=6.25
M=5.25
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #889 on: July 10, 2007, 01:53:10 PM »

You OK, buddy?

Not really.  I'm finding life quite difficult at the moment.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #890 on: July 10, 2007, 04:20:07 PM »
that sucks Peter.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #891 on: July 10, 2007, 04:45:54 PM »

Indeed it does. I know goofing with your meds has caused you some rough times. Hope it gets sorted out soon for you.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #892 on: July 19, 2007, 12:19:15 PM »
Do you like fluorescent lights?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #893 on: July 19, 2007, 01:59:58 PM »
how are you Peter?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #894 on: July 20, 2007, 01:17:34 AM »
Do you like fluorescent lights?

The tubes with transformer ballasts that make a constant hum are horrible.  Compact Fluorescents are better, but interfere with nearby electronics and make a buzzing sound when they get old.  Both tubes and compacts tend to be too yellow for my liking, but that's a problem with incandescents too.  There's more daylight ones available these days, but I haven't bought any new ones lately.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #895 on: July 20, 2007, 01:18:54 AM »
how are you Peter?

Okish.  I phoned the psychiatrist and got an earlier appointment, so I'm going to see her next week on the 26th.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #896 on: July 20, 2007, 09:35:38 AM »
how are you Peter?

Okish.  I phoned the psychiatrist and got an earlier appointment, so I'm going to see her next week on the 26th.

that's good. :-*
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #897 on: August 15, 2008, 07:30:19 AM »
Have you read the Dune books and if so did you understand what they were about after book 1?  I didn't get the sequels.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #898 on: August 16, 2008, 02:49:12 AM »
Holy shit, if the date is correct that means nobody has asked Peter a question in over a year. 

How are you doing Peter?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #899 on: August 16, 2008, 04:04:19 AM »
Holy shit, if the date is correct that means nobody has asked Peter a question in over a year. 

How are you doing Peter?

Inaccurate record.

I ask Peter questions all the time, but it happens all over the board.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.