Author Topic: Janicka calls out Calandale  (Read 12259 times)

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
Re: Janicka calls out Calandale
« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2007, 08:04:29 AM »
he's not really a narcissist.
he became one after a couple of his posts were interpreted to be NPD.  it is all a show with him....everything.  unreal.
Hey, McJagger, mate. How're you? I, too, doubt he really is NPD. It's not quite what I was expecting, at any rate.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2007, 08:22:20 AM »
he's not really a narcissist.
he became one after a couple of his posts were interpreted to be NPD.  it is all a show with him....everything.  unreal.
Hey, McJagger, mate. How're you? I, too, doubt he really is NPD. It's not quite what I was expecting, at any rate.
i am fine.  thanks for asking.
but don't get to chummy with me, i have a reputation to uphold. ;)

all i was saying is that calandale isn't anything except for what is convenient.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2007, 08:48:24 AM »
It's amazing when Danlo acts all chummy with the members then berates them the next. Ho hum, two-faced numpty.

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2007, 11:37:18 AM »
You know peegai, I don't think I've ever berated McJagger. In fact, I quite like him. You, on the otherhand, continue to throw comments and names my way, without having done anything to provoke such behavior. You swing between chummy and insulting like a kid in a candy store, and wonder why I respond to the insults in kind and try to talk to you reasonably at other times. Looking at me is like looking in a mirror; I'm going to act and behave in response to your own behaviors. If you think I'm twofaced, it's because you are.

The_P

« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2007, 11:40:08 AM »
You know peegai, I don't think I've ever berated McJagger. In fact, I quite like him. You, on the otherhand, continue to throw comments and names my way, without having done anything to provoke such behavior. You swing between chummy and insulting like a kid in a candy store, and wonder why I respond to the insults in kind and try to talk to you reasonably at other times. Looking at me is like looking in a mirror; I'm going to act and behave in response to your own behaviors. If you think I'm twofaced, it's because you are.

Hahahaha! Good one.  :laugh:

God, you're such a pansy-arsed twat. I can't help it if your mouth stores more shit than a kangaroo barn.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 11:49:59 AM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »

The_P

« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2007, 12:05:37 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?93mijpdlm41

Don't flatter yourself -- I'm bored shitless.

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2007, 12:17:13 PM »

God, you're such a pansy-arsed twat. I can't help it if your mouth stores more shit than a kangaroo barn.
Pansy-arsed twat? Remember what I said about being a mirror ;D Now I'm australian, and even I have no fucking idea what a kangaroo barn is. Maybe I am full of shit, but a kangaroo barn? At least make it something that actually exists. It's like me calling you a dickhead. I mean, you need a dick for that to be insulting, right?
Ahh, well, I don't want to be mean, so I'm going to +1 kharma you cause I like you and I find you irresistably funny.

The_P

« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2007, 12:18:34 PM »

Pansy-arsed twat? Remember what I said about being a mirror ;D Now I'm australian, and even I have no fucking idea what a kangaroo barn is. Maybe I am full of shit, but a kangaroo barn? At least make it something that actually exists. It's like me calling you a dickhead. I mean, you need a dick for that to be insulting, right?
Ahh, well, I don't want to be mean, so I'm going to +1 kharma you cause I like you and I find you irresistably funny.

The internet is seerrrriiiiooous business.

Not really, Danlo, because I'm hardly into reading armchair psychology.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 12:20:41 PM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2007, 12:28:24 PM »
Peegai, your little audio file was pretty funny. And it tied in well with my post. Really, how did you get your voice to be so high pitched if you actually do have any balls? I suppose the closest feeling you get to being like a man is when you've got a pair of balls slapping against your chin. Do explain, though, what "armchair psychology" you happened to have read in my post. Seems like someone's got self-confidence problems and doesn't like being analyzed. ;D

The_P

« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2007, 12:37:03 PM »
Peegai, your little audio file was pretty funny. And it tied in well with my post. Really, how did you get your voice to be so high pitched if you actually do have any balls? I suppose the closest feeling you get to being like a man is when you've got a pair of balls slapping against your chin. Do explain, though, what "armchair psychology" you happened to have read in my post. Seems like someone's got self-confidence problems and doesn't like being analyzed. ;D

When are you going to change your routine? The audience's dying to know.

I'm just teh bored, Danlow, and I don't know what the flaming heck you're going on about.

EDIT: Aw, I lost my 2 karma points. Oh well.

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2007, 12:42:07 PM »

I'm just teh bored, Danlow, and I don't know what the flaming heck you're going on about.

Don't flatter yourself. There is no audience. It's just you and me, Peegai. Anyway, I'm bored too and it's 3am. Besides, it's no fun when you don't fight back. I think I'll wait for the other narcissist. I forget his name.

The_P

« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2007, 12:48:03 PM »

Don't flatter yourself. There is no audience. It's just you and me, Peegai. Anyway, I'm bored too and it's 3am. Besides, it's no fun when you don't fight back. I think I'll wait for the other narcissist. I forget his name.

Anything you can do, I can do better...

Sing with me, Danlo, or do you need mummykin's supervision?

The_P

« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2007, 02:50:42 PM »
Cock-a-doodle-fucking-doo!

Good Moooooorrrrrnnnniiiinnngg, Dickwad! Sleep well?

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2007, 03:29:49 PM »
 :popcorn:
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2007, 05:05:59 PM »
Your presuming that I don't take some enjoyment?
I'm only worried that my 'pleasure' might result in
a banning, which would be a shame.

What's all the shit about honor then?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.