Author Topic: Janicka calls out Calandale  (Read 12247 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Janicka calls out Calandale
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2007, 03:00:25 AM »
Well we had bad mouthed him here so I can understand why he would feel betrayed for Cal and Janicka being here. Is he welcome here too or no?

We'd take good care of him, absolutely. :angel:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2007, 10:53:16 AM »
If You not willing to share then You are not willing to be demodded then are You in the end.

Furthermore, your unwillingness to resign, in light of the evidence of corrupt WP management, belies your true personal ethics. 

I disagree. IF I serve a purpose there,
MY ethics demand that I remain. If all
that I can do is to whine pointlessly,
then I do not.

Where did Janicka's statement say anything about those true personal ethics being wrong?

Guilty conscience much?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2007, 10:56:07 AM »
 :laugh:

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2007, 11:02:16 AM »

Where did Janicka's statement say anything about those true personal ethics being wrong?

Guilty conscience much?

:plus:
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #154 on: July 06, 2007, 01:38:13 AM »
Fuck Janicka. I wanna see Canderel and Dhanlow -- two renowned narcissistic retards -- get it on, yo!
I am clearly smarter than you are, peegai. If I'm a retard, and perhaps I am, what does that make you? I suppose it doesn't make you anything, for you are peegai, and we all know Peegai = stupid. Who the hell is Canderel anyway? And who is Calandale? I wouldn't want to rip him to shreds anyway. We narcissistic types are such fragile egos after all. Or so I'm told.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 01:44:44 AM by danlo »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #155 on: July 06, 2007, 05:33:26 AM »
If You not willing to share then You are not willing to be demodded then are You in the end.

Furthermore, your unwillingness to resign, in light of the evidence of corrupt WP management, belies your true personal ethics. 

I disagree. IF I serve a purpose there,
MY ethics demand that I remain. If all
that I can do is to whine pointlessly,
then I do not.

Guilty conscience much?

Nothing wrong with them darlin'.
I'll put them up against anyone's
anyday. Yet, I may not be long there.

I am clearly smarter than you are, peegai. If I'm a retard, and perhaps I am, what does that make you? I suppose it doesn't make you anything, for you are peegai, and we all know Peegai = stupid. Who the hell is Canderel anyway? And who is Calandale? I wouldn't want to rip him to shreds anyway. We narcissistic types are such fragile egos after all. Or so I'm told.

So is nearly everything. Wanna play, ya little shithole?
I doubt highly that you could manage what none other
has.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #156 on: July 06, 2007, 06:35:55 AM »
making sense of you?
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #157 on: July 06, 2007, 07:08:51 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_P

« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2007, 09:55:44 AM »
Fuck Janicka. I wanna see Canderel and Dhanlow -- two renowned narcissistic retards -- get it on, yo!

For one thing, I never admitted to being smarter than other people, so if you were trying to offend me by derogating my level of intelligence, feel free -- I guess you are right in some respects. Though, consider this: If I am stupid, and perhaps I am, then what does that make you when you need to patrol these boards at the mere mention of your name?

Cake joke. Now.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 10:02:25 AM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #159 on: July 06, 2007, 10:01:08 AM »

So is nearly everything. Wanna play, ya little shithole?
I doubt highly that you could manage what none other
has.
Now now, Gumby, don't be so rude. We can't all be big shitholes like you. Honestly, what enjoyment could I possibly get from comparing sphincter sizes, since every gay faggot is going to win. I bet you'd beat me while lying on your back, without even trying. Do you really have a diagnosis of NPD? It promises much, but you delivered so little. I bet you take a lot though, eh? 11, maybe 12 inches? Feel free to correct me. Adios.

The_P

« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2007, 10:03:48 AM »
Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out now.  :angel:

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2007, 10:14:46 AM »

For one thing, I never admitted to being smarter than other people, so if you were trying to offend me by derogating my level of intelligence, feel free -- I guess you are right in some respects. Though, consider this: If I am stupid, and perhaps I am, then what does that make you when you need to patrol these boards at the mere mention of your name?

Cake joke. Now.
I believe we've had this discussion before, peegai. You call me a retard, I am obliged to respond with a similar attempt at an insult. I admit, I may be a little retarded, and you admit you may be a little stupid, so we're about even, no? And you know what it makes me. Egotistical and self-centered. Better that, I think, than to insult others who are doing nothing, gossip about people and how you don't like them, and have discussions about what person you'd like to fuck and how you'd like to do it. All of which are completely meaningless methods of doing the exact same thing I do. One thing to be said for that, however, is that it's easier and is a more constant supply.

The_P

« Reply #162 on: July 06, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »

Cake joke. Now.
I believe we've had this discussion before, peegai. You call me a retard, I am obliged to respond with a similar attempt at an insult. I admit, I may be a little retarded, and you admit you may be a little stupid, so we're about even, no? And you know what it makes me. Egotistical and self-centered. Better that, I think, than to insult others who are doing nothing, gossip about people and how you don't like them, and have discussions about what person you'd like to fuck and how you'd like to do it. All of which are completely meaningless methods of doing the exact same thing I do. One thing to be said for that, however, is that it's easier and is a more constant supply.

:yawn:

Thought you were going to post me a cake joke. I feel so led on.

Offline Danlo

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #163 on: July 06, 2007, 10:28:00 AM »
:yawn:

Thought you were going to post me a cake joke. I feel so led on.
Well, I would, but I haven't a clue what a cake joke is. Perhaps you could start off. I'll look at it in the morning. Beddy-byes for me. Gnight.

willow

« Reply #164 on: July 06, 2007, 11:14:09 AM »

Cake joke. Now.

knock knock.