Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 19192 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #420 on: September 21, 2006, 03:15:01 PM »
No, they work together in a polyamorous relationship.  It is easier to operate the mouse with my right hand than my left, but occasionally I will use the mouse with my left.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #421 on: September 21, 2006, 04:29:45 PM »
No, they work together in a polyamorous relationship.  It is easier to operate the mouse with my right hand than my left, but occasionally I will use the mouse with my left.

Until I read back over the posts on the previous page I thought you were actually getting some three-way action, I thought using the mouse was your euphemism for getting them off and had a picture in my head of you laying between the two of them occasionally having to use you less prefered hand  :laugh:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #422 on: September 21, 2006, 04:43:39 PM »
No, the truth is far more pathetic and sad.  Which I'm happy about because I'm so shameless I find it neither pathetic nor sad.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #423 on: September 21, 2006, 04:48:08 PM »
No, the truth is far more pathetic and sad.  Which I'm happy about because I'm so shameless I find it neither pathetic nor sad.

I don't think the truth is pathetic or sad- I think that masturbation is seriously underrated and I don't think it should be viewed as inferiour to sex-even if you have access to sex whenever you want sometimes there's nothing better than just pleasing yourself.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #424 on: September 21, 2006, 04:52:01 PM »

I don't think the truth is pathetic or sad- I think that masturbation is seriously underrated and I don't think it should be viewed as inferiour to sex-even if you have access to sex whenever you want sometimes there's nothing better than just pleasing yourself.

Yes, actually I think that too.  I don't plan to quit masturbating when I get a mate, but I suspected that few would share my sentiment, i guess i was wrong.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #425 on: September 21, 2006, 05:02:11 PM »

Yes, actually I think that too.  I don't plan to quit masturbating when I get a mate, but I suspected that few would share my sentiment, i guess i was wrong.

Its hard to tell whether you're wrong or not, its not often something that people freely discuss.  My own personal experience is that its something I have done since I was around 13 and I've always viewed it as something seperate from sex (although mutual masturbation can be fun ;).  I've always been open about my desire to masturbate and I've never seen it as a sex subsitute- although it does often seem that lots of other people view it that way.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #426 on: September 21, 2006, 05:12:53 PM »
I was just wondering how you set a page to auto-refresh- do you need to use a program or is it something on windows I've not noticed?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #427 on: September 21, 2006, 05:29:31 PM »
I use Avant Web browser, it is like firefox, except I don't hate it.  You can set the tabs to autorefresh after a certain time.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #428 on: September 21, 2006, 05:32:00 PM »
I use Avant Web browser, it is like firefox, except I don't hate it.  You can set the tabs to autorefresh after a certain time.

I might have to d/l that- thanks.  I often find myself finding other stuff to get on with whilst I'm waiting for someone to get back to me and I keep having to break off to refresh and see if they have yet.

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #429 on: September 22, 2006, 08:12:28 AM »
NOOOOO dont do that....

i used to use avant browser untill i realised one important fact.... that being its Shite

the whole thing is unstable, has many many glitches and looks almost as bad as Safari ;D

get with Firefox, and you'll have no (or fewer) complaints than IE6 or Avant Browser 8)

Join the Firefox Revolution ;D

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #430 on: September 22, 2006, 08:36:44 AM »
I already use firefox- I was just interested in how he managed to set a page to automatically refresh-  I think the real solution is for me to stop being so obsessive about this place. :D

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #431 on: September 22, 2006, 12:28:29 PM »
Firefox crashes on me all the time, but I use it anyway.  :laugh:

Avant used to fuck up my friend's computer somehow. She had to keep restoring it back to before she installed Avant, because she kept getting a blue screen or something.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #432 on: September 22, 2006, 12:30:35 PM »
Nom, your 3 sexual partners - What Gender?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #433 on: September 22, 2006, 12:32:20 PM »
Firefox crashes on me all the time, but I use it anyway.  :laugh:

Avant used to fuck up my friend's computer somehow. She had to keep restoring it back to before she installed Avant, because she kept getting a blue screen or something.

I've not had any problems with firefox so far (watch it start fucking me around now I've said that  :laugh: ). Thanks for the warning about Avant- I guess I'll just stick with obsessively hitting refreash.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #434 on: September 22, 2006, 12:39:43 PM »
You can download an extension to firefox and set it to refresh after a certain amount of time.  https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/115/

Only annoying thing about "reload every" is sometimes I forget to turn it off and it refreshes while I'm in the middle of posting. So then I have to start all over again with the post.  :(