Educational

Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 19222 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2006, 01:57:48 PM »
When will my vision return?  ((Blinded by the sex toy pics))
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2006, 06:19:53 PM »
have you ever made out with another guy?

did yopu used to practice making out with your pillow, at night?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2006, 01:34:00 AM »

Just because it neither resembles a cock or a fake pussy.

I don't know, i suspect that early in his career he didn't know where he was going but he always felt in his heart that it was his path to work in sex one day, and when that day was realized he felt whole.

I've lied(using my definition of lie) 3 times.  Each time to end an argument that had gotten into a infinite loop and wouldn't end unless someone bended and it was about a very serious topic that meant emotional scarring if it kept on without resolution.  So I lied strait faced and earnestly.  Not going to say it was the hardest thing to do in my life, but it is definitely in the top 3.

I don't know, is the blindness really something you want to correct?  As long as you are blind you are safe from the sex toys!  Well.. seeing them anyway.

And in answer to your avatar quote: "Prozac isn't annoying, everything he does is terribly cute."

I have kissed and been kissed by a guy, non french kissing.  I don't think you could call anything i've done making out.  However I have known several gay guys who made it clear they might have liked trying that.

My pillow would not survive that.  When I have fantasies about making out I rarely do anything but lie still, and let my mind move.  But when I do move it is just a little air humping and groping. 
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2006, 07:57:48 PM »
Okay then, what would your ideal custom bathroom be like?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2006, 08:11:30 PM »
I'm still working on the exact design.  I don't have much education in engineering so i'm sure there is a far better minimalistic approach to this than what I'm thinking of.  What i've got so far is pretty grandiose.

The bathroom would consist of 2 or 3 rooms.  And the door would be virtually an airlock(i'm not looking for perfectly air tight, but i don't want much if any heat escaping.  The bath itself would have a seat in it, as well as a tub, and a standing area.  It would have mutiple shower heads(i'm not sure how positioned yet), and i'm leaning toward a curtain rather than a glass door.  The key to the room would be an air system, that keeps the room at a certain tempreture that minimizes the feeling of cold when stepping out of the shower.  Since the door is air tight, it would require a private heater that recycles the air.  I might decide to put in an air dry system that blows me dry(because i swear every day when i dry myself with a towel I forget some area, and it is different everyday).  However that borders on the grandiose.  Also, i'd like a toilet with a bidet in that bathroom.  There are some other things I'd like in the bathroom but the previous mentioned are essentials.

I just hope one day somebody will ask, "You make 70 thousand dollars a year!  Where does all that money go?"
And I can say, "To my bathroom!"

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2006, 08:35:14 PM »
have you ever dreamed of one large bedroom which was entirely comprised of mattress, and dozens of the softest pillows that you ever imagined?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2006, 09:09:27 PM »
Yes I have.  I thought of it after i noticed how fun and comfy those rooms they put mentally ill people in look.  Such a room would need blankey's though.  And many many pillows.  I want to swim in pillows.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2006, 09:45:00 PM »
How would you like YOUR funeral conducted?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2006, 10:07:28 PM »
Firstly, I want the funeral conducted in or right next door to a hotel.  The funeral will have an open bar, it will be catered, there will be video games, and TVs for movies provided.  I want music to be playing(the songs I will pick, an example would be Cats on Mars). http://www.dark-sanity.com/Cats On Mars - Cowboy Bebop.mp3

I'm not sure if I want my body donated to science, or donated to a bunch of necrophiliacs, blown up with C4 or taxidermed in a pose and put in display during the funeral.  If I am in a pose, I want to have my hand set so i'm holding a bottle of tequilla, and I want to hire a guy to act like a priest who keeps sneaking sips out of the tequilla bottle, and by the time any words are said, the tequilla bottle is empty.

I want 2 people cosplaying and xellos and filia to be married at some point during the procedings.  I'm not sure what I want said, but i'd prefer it wasn't some bland bullshit like, "An honest hard working man, who dedicated his life to helping others,"  but rather something fun like, "And i'm sure if he was still with us today he would say, 'Does anybody remember if you are supposed to drink beer before liquor or is it the other way around?'"

I want the food to be so good that 2 people will be sobbing and consoling each other and having the whole situation be akward, and then take a bite out of something and go, "Ohh.. that is good, what's in it?"  And then go off on a conversation on preparing food.
And I want a group of belligerant drunken men smoking playing card games and yelling at the top of their lungs and bitching at each other over whether a strait flush beats 4 of a kind.

I want male and female strippers at the funeral, and I want dancing poles there.  Not necessarily installed, but rented.

The reason it would be at or near a hotel is so that everyone can get totally shit faced and not have to drive home.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2006, 10:30:18 PM »
how about instead of a mattress and pillows, the room had millions of those soft nerfy type balls, that you use to shoot hoops on the back of your bedroom door?

you could swim in that, and hide real good too.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2006, 10:32:49 PM »
I would prefer pillows and mattresses because those little nerf balls are too small to cuddle up with and in.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2006, 10:38:53 PM »
but you can hide in there.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2006, 10:41:48 PM »
I can make a neat fort out of pillows and blankets to hide in, the nerf balls don't make good construction materials.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #133 on: May 27, 2006, 10:44:31 PM »
oh yeah, i forgot the fort.

yes you are in fact correct, builing a fort like a maze would make an incredible hiding spot.  and a good place to lie in wait and scare the shit out of the seeker.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2006, 07:39:52 AM »
What's the most times you've orgasmed in a day?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?