Educational

Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 19075 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2006, 09:34:42 AM »
6 foot 2 when i stand up strait.  But 5 foot 8 in lurch mode(default mode).
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2006, 10:31:29 AM »
Do you wear a bra?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2006, 10:50:34 AM »
No I don't, but i've always wanted one.  I don't want to traumatize somebody working at Target by asking them to give me the breakdown of bra sizes and comfort levels.
So, if some girl here could please explain it all to me, I can actually go buy some.

Because I can't stand the restrictive feeling of cotton boxer shorts, i get silk ones that are stretchy.  And I've totally ripped all of my briefs to shreds.  They sit there, giving me support, ect, but then they cut into me, and i stretch them to loosen them up, but after about 3 stretches they get torn up and set on fire.  So if i'm going to get a bra it needs to be virtually seemless and soft as hell.  But i'd really like one, up to this point, ive just been using my shirt.
If you tell me perhaps the best kind of bras to get are only available at lovers lane, i'll go there, and i'll buy em, but at least i wont be totally ignorant on the matter. 

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2006, 11:00:47 AM »
I'm no expert, and I don't know the size and shape of your breasts, but I think bras have two different sizes: the measurement around, horizontally, and the size of the cup part in front. You could get a tape measure and wrap it around your chest to figure out the first one. Your best bet might be to go to a department store, sneak a few bras into the men's changing room while pretending to try on other clothes, and just see which ones felt the most comfortable. Or go to an adult store where the clerks won't even blink to hear a male asking about bra sizes.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2006, 11:05:05 AM »
Or go to an adult store where the clerks won't even blink to hear a male asking about bra sizes.

Do brass bras shaped like screaming demons come in standard sizes?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2006, 11:09:27 AM »
If you are actually serious, I would recommend a sports bra made of cotton with a wide elastic band, because other bras would probably cut into you too much.  You probably do not need to worry about cups unless your breasts are big enough to hold a pencil under them.

Here is a link that shows you how to measure for a bra:

http://www.kidzworld.com/site/p950.htm

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2006, 11:13:31 AM »
Half the reason I'm hesitant is that I don't want to walk in and ask, "What size do you suppose I am?"

Does Target sell sports bras or is there a specialty store I need to go to?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2006, 11:15:07 AM »
Hence measuring yourself or just picking some randomly and trying them.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2006, 12:00:53 PM »
Did the link I posted not work for you, Nomaken?

Here is the part from the link about measuring for a bra:

Measuring Up
Here is a pretty accurate means of figuring out your bra size. First, you need to take a measuring tape and measure around your back right across the middle of your boobs. And right across your nipples. You need to find the fullest measurement. Make sure to hold the tape measure straight but not tight. The difference between this measurement and your BAND size is your cup size. Each inch of difference is equal to one cup size. For example, if your band size is 34" and your full across-the-nipple measurement is 35", you wear an "A" cup. Now, all you need to do is figure out your band size. Take the measuring tape and wrap it around your ribcage just below your boobs. Make sure that it is level at the back and the front. Your ribcage measurement plus five inches is your band size. So, if you measure out at 29 inches and add five inches, your band measurement is 34.

If The Difference Is:
less than an inch =    AA cup
an inch =    A cup
2 inches =    B cup
3 inches =    C cup
4 inches =    D cup
5 inches =    DD cup

If we were talking about fruit, what kind of fruit would we be talking about here?  Plums?  Oranges?  Grapefruits? 

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2006, 06:21:48 PM »
This could get very depressing very fast.? I mean, I resent it sometimes when guys have better HAIR than I do....
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2006, 07:24:13 PM »
I'm going to say they are the mass of an orange, but shaped like a pear.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2006, 03:51:32 AM »
what about your nipples.  do they get bigger when stimulated. are they the size of raisins?
Misunderstood.

Offline Sanityisoverrated

• Frequent Poster
  • Sleepy type guy
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2006, 04:34:52 AM »
what about your nipples.? do they get bigger when stimulated. are they the size of raisins?
And most importantly- are they prehensile?
'When the world is run according to my standards, everyone will be a happier person and the general standard of health will exceed the average' - Charlie Chaplin

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2006, 08:14:08 AM »
This could get very depressing very fast.  I mean, I resent it sometimes when guys have better HAIR than I do....

I'm sorry if I make you feel bad with the hair thing.   :(

Actually, no I'm not.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2006, 08:26:11 AM »
Hmmmmm, I have a ribcage size of 37" and a boob size of 39", but that comes out at a bra size of -3".  Do I need a minus-C?