Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 18969 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2006, 02:40:33 AM »
* Nomaken honestly takes a moment to wonder if that ingrediant would go well in cake.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 02:59:03 AM »
* Nomaken honestly takes a moment to wonder if that ingrediant would go well in cake.

probably not. but, apparently, it blends quite well with coleslaw:o

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2006, 03:00:59 AM »
Have you any notion of why my throat often closes up as I read your posts?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2006, 04:22:43 AM »
Have you any notion of why my throat often closes up as I read your posts?

Yes, and frankly, i'm honored I can so thoroughly disgust you using only text as a medium.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 06:34:03 AM by Nomaken »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2006, 11:51:13 AM »
Do you feel like intensity? is a kinda Safe Haven for you?? Do you feel comfortable being yourself here?? If so, then is it the safest place you have ever encountered?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 06:50:13 AM by McJagger »
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2006, 09:48:55 PM »
Intensity is more than just a safe haven.  It is my prefered method of social interaction.  Chat rooms and forums are so much more approachable and intuitive communication systems.  It isn't really the anonymity, because i have no problem revealing every detail about myself.  Moreso it is the loose system of interaction.
  You can decline to read certain messages and people will to a certain degree assume you just haven't notice or been inclined to read a thread so you're not expected to respond.  In real life, if someone is screaming at you, it is harder for them to imagine you just didn't notice. 
  You can also decline to respond if you feel uncomfortable providing a response, or you can't think up anything good.  And people have greater reason to assume you just didn't notice.
  You can carry on numerous simultaneous conversations without confusion, and keep a record of the coversation incase you get lost.  In real life 15 people talking at the same time would be incomprehensible, and after they've finished talking unless someone wrote down everything they said, or remembered it, it has just disappeared into the goddamn void. 
  You can wait to respond for a long amount of time(to indefinitely) and you can prepare written responses at your leisure.  Proof read it, have a student check it and hand it back to you, anything you want.  In real life you neither have the time nor ability(at least I dont) to remember a whole long response and proof read it mentally.
  You can ignore certain posts entirely(there might be a function but also you can just not read posts by a certain person) if you don't want to listen to them.  While written word is capable of being ignored, if someone is screaming in your ear that your political party is full of silly ninnies, it is hard to ignore them. 
  You can come and go as you please.  You can start a post, go to sleep, wake up, and say things regardless of the 13 posts that have happened since, and you can leave a question or comment until after you've had lunch or whatever.  In real life you can't ask a question, and then tell them to hold that thought, you want to take a vacation in italy.  Or get up in the middle of a discussion and expect the discussion to be around the next day.
  You are expected to know minimal amounts of social rules, especially on intensity.  They exist, and people who have less ability to grasp mood and tension will stand out as not grasping the issue or dispute.  And they will be hard to understand, or they may be misunderstood.  And they may become alienated.  Happeh was annoying, but i don't really blame him because he seemed to have a serious case of delusions and paranoia, so what we said went through a twisted interpretation that assumed angry, accusatory tone among other things.  I don't think happeh was necessarily an asshole, i think he misunderstood a shit load of what was said to him.  But obviously we held against him that his ideas were unreasonable and stupid.  If he had said he was a fantasy and science fiction author, we'd probably just consider him a bad writer rather than crazy.
  But compared to real life, the rules you need to know are a cake walk.  Don't need to worry about fluency of speech.  Don't need to worry about pronunciation(have to worry about spelling to some degree though).  Don't need to look anywhere.  Don't need to gesture, don't need to be close to the person you're talking to.  Don't need to strain your ears and mind to distinguish front ground from background noise.  You don't need to be dressed up(or dressed at all, my personal favorite).  You don't need to make assumptions based on the persons race, sex, or ethnicity.  You barely need to grasp mood at all.  If terrorists just annhilated your capital and it becomes international news, it probably wont go over well if you post a series of Darwin awards stories and profess how you love it when stupid people die.  But somebody on here could have gotten raped last week and it wont be a taboo subject to consider rape this week.  That person can just decline to take part.

Intensity2 is a safe haven sort of, but it is more like home.  I do feel comfortable here, but actually the safest place i've ever encountered was in a broken futon as a kid when i had this incredible fever where i had blatent hallucinations.  It was fun.  The odd contour of the futon due to it being broken made it feel like embracing earth.  But a good 2/3rds of my mind were elsewhere so the hometown third might be reporting flawed information.  The second safest place is my car.  I swear to god, sometimes i go out there and just chill in there.  Read a book.  Look at the rain.  It's beautiful.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2006, 08:45:56 AM »
Two questions (well, OK, three):

When was the last time you used dental floss, and did you use it to floss or for some other purpose?

What is the stupidest thing you've heard asked yet in one of these threads?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2006, 10:06:34 PM »
If you met a person who looked like you, acted like you, thought like you, and remembered everything you did(up to a point recently), what would you say to each other and what would you do?

If you were taking a shower, and a naked PeterMacKenzie stepped in with you, what would your reaction be?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2006, 01:13:33 AM »
If you walked into your bedroom to find a naked QuirkyCarla, tied to the bed, being whipped by a naked PeterMacKenzie, with a Fluorescent in a gimp suit tied up in the corner, what would your reaction be?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2006, 05:41:28 AM »
do you think that PMS Elle has devised a clever way to post-whore, by the way that she copies and pastes the same questions to each ask anything thread?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2006, 06:58:50 AM »
1. I believe i last used dental floss last week(i do use it on my teeth and it does clean them, but not for its hygenic properties, rather for masochistic and stimming pleasure).

2.  After reading them all, i'd have to say the questions that imply i'd ever be naked and walking in on somebody.  I mean, i'd do it, if asked and everybody was okay with it, but i have no desire to be responsible for a whole bunch of people simultaneously bleeding from the eyes.

3. We'd both pause, make stupid expressions at each other, and then ask something like, "Uhh... are we hallucinating?"? And if he didn't ask something or say something which implied it was him who was insane, i'd question if it was a perfect clone and might have some evil alternate purpose.

4. If it turned out it wasn't we'd coversate about the nature of the clones existence, play around trying to figure out which one of the me's was the clone.? Then we'd talk about why we were cloned, and if there was? going to be any future reprocussions, and how we hope to god it was a skilled cloning and one of us doesn't turn into a hideous pile of diseases.? Then we'd try to think of some self depreciating crack about hideous pile of diseases.
Somewhere a long the line we'd start developing non synchronis exchanges.? But after we'd gotten all the cloning crap figured out, we'd talk about how we're gonna handle school, computer usage, sleeping scheduals, or perhaps some other creative use of a clone.? We would also split the work load of my evil plans in this lifetime.? I might take him to school with me.? I'm sure they wouldn't mind my twin brother there as long as he didn't ask any questions(anyway, i could handle all the questions, or he could, we'd probably flip a coin every day).? Because i wouldn't want to deprive him the right to learn.
But in sum we'd use the cloning thing to our advantage.? One of us would do psychology while the other did teaching, we'd split the work load of all our projects, developing better teaching techniques, learning about biology, physics, writing books, ect.

5.? First I would cover up my breasts.(still sensative about those things, not so much after i learned about my klienfelters, but still)
Then I would look down, and mumble, "oh yea.." and then cover up my crotch.
Then i'd scream, "Peter, what the hell are you doing here?"
If i got the gist that it was for something sexual I'd briefly consider it.... and i don't know what my reaction at the time would be(would depend on my mood) but more than likely i'd run out, get my shirt on then pants(if i was naked in a huge auditorium, i'd sooner try to cover my breasts that my crotch).? And then eat some brekfast in my kitchen.? Maybe call the police if i got the impression peter wanted to rape me, probably not.

6.? I'd try to gather whether what was happening to quirky was willing or not.? As for flourescent, eh.? I'd apologize about the mess, then I'd sit down at my computer, and post how I was hallucinating that peter was whipping quirky carla.? Listen to some music probably.? http://gmanwonderful.ytmnd.com/

7.? Indeed it is brilliant. Although when i posted the clone question in everyones thread, i wasn't stealing it from her, i just made it up on my own.?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 07:30:27 AM by Nomaken »

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2006, 07:15:46 AM »
Would you want your own sex robot?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2006, 07:34:23 AM »
If the robot was high enough quality(AI indistinguishable from being alive), probably yes.  She'd need to be able to clean her self up though.  I don't consider it worth it if i have to scrub semen off her face(and out of every crevice in her mouth) every time.  Although it is far more likely that i'd just talk with her than actually have sex with her.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2006, 08:20:11 AM »
Why are you ashamed of your boobs? And if you had the chance would you get rid of them?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 08:21:53 AM by SorceressPol »
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2006, 08:27:10 AM »
Before I found out I had an excuse for them, i was really embarassed.  Now, i think i'm embarassed just out of reflex.  I wouldn't get rid of them.  Although I don't when masturbating sober, i've heard reports I do fondle them while drunk.  And even though i don't remember anything when I drink that much,  I don't want to deprive that person a toy.