Educational

Author Topic: Ask Nomaken anything  (Read 18968 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask Nomaken anything
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 12:03:33 AM »
How much do you want a girlfriend/boyfriend/fuckbuddy?  What would your ideal relationship be like?

I won't ask for a mate.  I am picky, and selfish, and i know i have no right to be considering what i'm willing to give up.  But until I have a mate there is going to always be a persistant pain of loneliness and lack of fulfillment.  I don't know everything, so i won't say it is impossible that that person for me will be a man, but it is much easier for me to visualize my perfect person to be a girl.  And that is about 85% due to shallow appearence reasons, and 15% because I really don't look forward to having sex with a man(or the guilt of not being interesting in making love to a man when he wants me to).  As horny as guys are for women, i'd really not like to have to deal with that.
I'm not interested in a fuck buddy at all.  If we have sex it will be because they want to.  I'd have to be really stoned to want to actually have sex.  Seems what i'm interested in with women is equal parts cuddling and foreplay.

I am looking for an intelligent, confident, and spirited person who has a relatively impressive goal they are working toward.  Like I am planning on becoming a teacher, and try to create teaching techniques that will foster peoples curiosity and open mindedness and eagerness to learn.  Help people become whatever they want to be.  I also plan to become a therapist, and be friends for people who have no other lights of hope in their lives.  I want a person who also has a goal, a career which they have decided to undertake because it is the most effective way to change the world in a way important to them.  Not just to make money.  I plan to look for this person once I have a job as a teacher and i've made some money.  I'll be willing to move to the other side of the planet to be with the person who is perfect for me.  I just hope their quest will allow us to be together some of the time.
I want them to be playful, and curious, and be interested in the things I am interested in.  I'd like it if they were honest, and kind, and patient.  I want them to be fascinated in me, and I want them to be fascinating to me.  I want them to be an incredibly interesting story that I couldn't read all of in a life time.  I'd like if she was laid back(at least some of the time), and was very perverted, and had a dark sense of humor as well as a playful sense of humor.  I'd prefer she had her own methods to entertain herself, that I could join in with when i wanted to and she could join me in the things i was doing to entertain myself.  I'd want her to accept me when i am totally naked honest before her(we're talkin' figurative here), and she was not cruel to me.  And she was willing to share herself totally naked honest before me, and did not fear i'd be cruel to her.  We would be each others perfect friends, and perfect support of each other as we fulfilled our quests to change a small part of the world we lived in and was important to us, and we admired each other for our perserverence.  I imagine we'd be really really weird people.  I'd also prefer we are friends with each other friends, and didn't have to lose them when we were in love with each other.

I'd like to be able to masturbate in my chair for instance, and she'll walk by and tell me the pizza is going to be here in 30 minutes, she wants me to watch some movie with her, and i'll tell her i'll hurry up.  Cute fun things like that that are so weird.

She'll be reading, and i'll walk up behind her and pounce her, and ask her what's been happening in her book.

I don't think it is terribly important, and i'd think as intelligent as this person would be, and irreverent they'd probably have no problem with this, but they might misunderstand what it means to me.  I would prefer to never get married to this person.  I feel like marrying a person is a sign that you dont trust them.  It's like they're thinking, "Well harold is the sweetest most perfect man i've ever met, but just incase he does cheat on me, i'll totally fuck up his life."
And i'd prefer that we do not identify with each other as husband and wife.  Those words have moral and emotional and dare i say sexist connotations to them that i'm not really interested in adding to my PERFECT relationship.  If they are really interested in getting married, i will, but I really don't feel like it is a positive emotional addition.  I want to forever know this person as my best friend, my soul mate, not my Wife.  I don't ever want to identify her as my wife, i wanna call her by her first name.  If we did get married, I'd ask that it be anything but traditional.  I want cosplaying, I want unsettling music, i want people playing video games, i want everyone to be blitzed, and we'll hold it in a hotel so people dont have to drive home.  And there are gonna be strippers and dancers, and people watchin' horror movies, and i want the preacher to be so flamboyantly gay and cute that both me and my mate want to flirt with him.  I'm still debating what to wear.

Also, i'm going to make a small remark about what sexual things i kind of hope she'd be into.  I mean, I ask for so much, if she isn't into this, i'm not gonna ask her, but if she genuinely enjoyed sucking cock, and eating cum, with everything else, i'd swore i had gone insane and my hallucinations were by some stroke of luck very very kind to me.  But i know most people don't like that or bukkake, so i wont be disappointed if they don't want to.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Postperson

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 12:20:54 AM »
Just get a plastic one, Noma. Inflatable.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 12:33:35 AM »

Robert Shimmel: "I could never do that, not that I think it is sick, cause I know me, when i'm horny, i don't got time to blow up a doll."  *laboured blowing noises*  *continued laboured blowing noises*  "This is good enough to fuck the way it is.  I don't need the arms and the head, i can just fold it in half and hump the bubble."

Postperson

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 12:36:59 AM »
 ;D

shima

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2006, 10:40:08 PM »
nomaken, what will you do to and with the world when you finally achieve domination over it?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 02:38:44 AM »
What's the most disgusting thing you've ever done (by common societal critera; not your own)?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2006, 08:43:23 AM »
What is (to you) the funniest joke you know?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2006, 08:48:57 AM »
Also, i'm going to make a small remark about what sexual things i kind of hope she'd be into.? I mean, I ask for so much, if she isn't into this, i'm not gonna ask her, but if she genuinely enjoyed sucking cock, and eating cum, with everything else, i'd swore i had gone insane and my hallucinations were by some stroke of luck very very kind to me.? But i know most people don't like that or bukkake, so i wont be disappointed if they don't want to.

Bukkake?  Who else do you want in on this besides the chick?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

shima

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2006, 02:27:45 PM »
Do you think PMS Elle's cat is a fucking genius?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2006, 02:37:17 PM »
If a girl offered to suck and swallow only if you ate her shit, what would you do?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

shima

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2006, 03:13:25 PM »
I'm sure he'd do it.  Nomaken?  Am I right?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2006, 08:56:18 PM »
1.? Although i'm not terribly interested in achieving domination over the world(1-because i don't think i require domination to achieve my ends and 2-because i don't think i'm capable of being recognized and retained as supreme world leader) if i did achieve domination, i would do a whole lot of things, so i'm gonna answer that later.

2.? Well, i don't quite know what the common social definitions are for most disgusting, so i'll just lay down a couple of different things i've done which would probably rate up there.? I've killed a mouse(accidentally, but it was through negligence).? I still feel bad about that(i have no emotional reluctance to kill and/or torture humans, but animals are another story.)? I've tasted my own pee and one others(oddly his pee tasted like blueberries, very sweet, and mine was horrible.)? And I have tasted my own semen.? I am low on sperm, but that would only constitute 1% of the fluid normally, but it was salty and kind of vinagery, i prefer A1.

3.? I don't know jokes really.? I mean, one of my obsessive interests is stand up comedians.? So my memory is filled with essentially story jokes or bit jokes.? I also have a library of memories of funny situations in movies and books.? But the one thing that stands out in my mind as being the funniest single "joke-story" i've ever read was that last couple of pages in a chapter of hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy when the newly born whale was making his way to his potential friend.. the ground.? And i was in a "quiet-place" when i read this.? So I had to almost bite off my goddamn knuckle not to make any sound.

4. I mentioned bukkake because I enjoy both cum on girls faces and them eating it.  And it seems like it doesn't exist on the internet a fascination of exactly that Cum-loving.  There is either women who want to EAT cum(or are willing) or want it on their face(or are willing).  I am interested in women who want to genuinely eat cum(or are willing to act like they do and they do a good job at looking like theyre enjoying themself) but they also enjoy being covered with it.  So first they'd get covered then they'd try to lick it off.  I have like 2 videos out of several thousand where the girls look like they are genuinely enjoying having cum on their face, and enjoying eating it.
And i'm not into it for the humiliation aspect.  I just love the juxtaposition of such a cute, beautiful, and "pure" thing as a womans face, and the erotic naughtiness of cum.  It is the epitomy of unlady like behavior to want to eat cum. 
I also mentioned bukkake because most people I know equate cum eating and bukkake.  And think both are disgusting.
  I'd prefer I be the only guy cumming on my girls face when that happens.  Although i wouldn't mind her getting cummed on by other guys if she wants to play around as long as i can hear all the juicy details when she gets home.  But i'd prefer we make sure those guys are STD free.

5.? Yup, of course PMS Elle's cat is a fucking genius.? He can fly!

6.? Well, there are two things I find absolutely intolerably disgusting, spit and shit.? However i have never tasted shit, and if she really really wanted me to, i'd be willing to try it.? However i don't wager i'd like it based on its smell.? And i'd prefer not to be on a trading sexual favors basis with her.? I'd only really want her to eat my cum if she enjoyed it(it is hard to fake that), and i'd bet she'd only want me to if i enjoyed it.? But i definitely wouldn't be interested in having her eat my cum IFF i ate her shit.? I'd rather do the favor for free than doing it in return for something.? However if she wanted me to do it as a favor, i might be willing to if sufficiently intoxicated.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 09:29:26 PM by Nomaken »

shima

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2006, 10:19:26 PM »
nomaken, which famous person do you most resemble physically?

And which which great thinker do you most resemble intellectually?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2006, 12:23:27 AM »
I was once told I reminded someone of Norm Mcdonald.  But i don't see any resemblance.  He is far skinnier than I am.  I am not entirely sure... what i look like.  I could only tell you what i can see right now.  I never look in the mirror.  Even when i'm brushing my teeth i look at the sink.  I think it would be accurate to say i am slightly overweight.  Like if i lost 10 or 20 pounds i'd actually look proportionally right.  However I think i carry my extra weight very poorly.  I think you'd imagine that someone slightly overweight would be only so-so as opposed to highly unattractive.  Luckily I carry that weight in places easily concealed by bagging clothing.

And if i share any similiarity(in all respects) to any single person, muchless a great person, it's news to me.  I share qualities with many great people, but everyone probably shares some qualities with great people.  I have an instinct to be different from everyone else.  I don't think it is just teenager rebellion either, because i've had it since before i started school.  If i were to describe myself mentally i'd need to use a bunch of fictional characters.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2006, 02:01:50 AM »
I mentioned bukkake because I enjoy both cum on girls faces and them eating it.? And it seems like it doesn't exist on the internet a fascination of exactly that Cum-loving.? There is either women who want to EAT cum(or are willing) or want it on their face(or are willing).? I am interested in women who want to genuinely eat cum(or are willing to act like they do and they do a good job at looking like theyre enjoying themself) but they also enjoy being covered with it.? So first they'd get covered then they'd try to lick it off.? I have like 2 videos out of several thousand where the girls look like they are genuinely enjoying having cum on their face, and enjoying eating it.

as Marie Antoinette once famously said, "Let them eat (buk) kake."