Author Topic: whats everyones 4th of july plans?  (Read 4100 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: whats everyones 4th of july plans?
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2007, 08:39:24 PM »
why are fireworks banned in most states? that seems like one of those retarded rules that nobody understands, but nobody want to do anything about it
because mr mark is in charge of all the fireworks laws.  :laugh:
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2007, 08:53:16 PM »
why are fireworks banned in most states? that seems like one of those retarded rules that nobody understands, but nobody want to do anything about it
because mr mark is in charge of all the fireworks laws.  :laugh:

:LMAO:

:plus:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2007, 09:16:45 PM »
It's easy to understand in Indiana. There are many aging wooden buildings from the eighteen forties and many others closely packed together. A fire is a very serious danger. Basically, if the fireworks are designed to leave the ground, they are illegal, here, except in the hands of licensed professionals.

Yes, it's a cowardly state.

Well, there goes my plans on moving there!!  :laugh:

If you had too much money and some connections to acquire a couple acres of Hoosier National Forest for a modern cabin in the woods, it would be beautiful and happy living. If you need to work near the city, like we do, you're fucked if you live here.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »
It's easy to understand in Indiana. There are many aging wooden buildings from the eighteen forties and many others closely packed together. A fire is a very serious danger. Basically, if the fireworks are designed to leave the ground, they are illegal, here, except in the hands of licensed professionals.

Yes, it's a cowardly state.

Well, there goes my plans on moving there!!  :laugh:

If you had too much money and some connections to acquire a couple acres of Hoosier National Forest for a modern cabin in the woods, it would be beautiful and happy living. If you need to work near the city, like we do, you're fucked if you live here.

Property is very cheap compared to here though. Before Eric Medlen died, he bought a house in Brownsburg for $400,000. It was 5,000 ft² on an acre of land. The same house here would be $4,000,000 easy.

I could probably afford a house in the $250,000 to $300,000 range. Out here you can't even find condos that cheap.  :grrr:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2007, 10:07:10 PM »
:yikes:

I know, but if I had the money I would do the same thing in Tennessee. It rarely gets below zero, in the Smokies. Indiana usually gets well below zero every winter. Nothing like where Kevv lives, but way too cold for me, Californian. I'll bet you have acclimated to SoCal enough to hate it here. I can't imagine why an aspie would live where the seasons change, if he could prevent it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 10:09:24 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2007, 10:09:56 PM »
:yikes:

I know, but if I had the money I would do the same thing in Tennessee. It rarely gets below zero, in the Smokies. Indiana usually gets well below zero every winter. Nothing like where Kevv lives, but way too cold for me, Californian. I'll bet you have acclimated to SoCal enough to hate it here.

I spent 5 years in Nebraska. The last winter I was there, we had snow on the ground for 5 months and an entire month & a week below zero.

I don't miss that shit one bit.  ;)

Offline MrsMark

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2007, 05:12:42 AM »
What're my 4th of july plans?

Celebrating my independence, of course.
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2007, 05:14:01 AM »
From what?

Offline MrsMark

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2007, 05:38:10 AM »
As dependent and independent variable.
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.
Voltaire

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2007, 05:43:22 AM »
Sit on my arse for another 15 minutes.

Then it will be the 5th of July.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2007, 07:34:51 AM »
i will, according to the person im going with driving under the influence isnt as hard as everyone thinks
Hard on trees and other cars, though.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2007, 07:36:09 AM »
Sit on my arse for another 15 minutes.

Then it will be the 5th of July.

:laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2007, 08:34:51 AM »
i will, according to the person im going with driving under the influence isnt as hard as everyone thinks
Hard on trees and other cars, though.

'Hard on trees and other cars'
anagrams to
'Honored retardant crashes.'

Thank you, Renaeden.
(I saw retard crashes, but I needed the calc for the rest.)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 08:37:18 AM by MarkingDawg »

Scrapheap

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2007, 10:03:25 AM »
As dependent and independent variable.

calandale??

Offline MrsMark

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2007, 10:09:38 AM »
Even if you just guess correctly I won't confirm it. Any fool can do that. Producing conclusive, irrefutable evidence on the other hand... well, that would be worth something. But if you can't do the work, and you have to have things handed to you...
Voltaire