Educational

Author Topic: whats everyones 4th of july plans?  (Read 4098 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: whats everyones 4th of july plans?
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2007, 11:37:46 AM »
Rolling the bones in Vegas Baby!

just as well you posted the photo - i thought you meant something rather different...   :angel:

ozymandias

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2007, 11:51:46 AM »
Rolling the bones in Vegas Baby!

just as well you posted the photo - i thought you meant something rather different...   :angel:

Sometimes one "rolling the bones" leads to the next "rolling of the bones".  It's Vegas!

richard

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2007, 11:54:39 AM »
well i hope everyone drinks and drives and has a fun time, i wont be driving because i cant but im sure i'll be in the car with a drunk driver :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2007, 01:31:53 PM »

Hope you survive it, Richard.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2007, 01:35:26 PM »
i will, according to the person im going with driving under the influence isnt as hard as everyone thinks

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2007, 01:36:21 PM »
I will be getting wasted as usual, but I will be setting off fireworks.   We have some decent fireworks, sadly nothing even close to past years.
:P   Internets are super serious.

richard

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2007, 01:37:17 PM »
why are fireworks banned in most states? that seems like one of those retarded rules that nobody understands, but nobody want to do anything about it

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2007, 01:47:31 PM »
Yeah the fireworks my dad gets are illegal around here.   We still use them anyways haha.  It is pretty weak imo.  They just don't want kids getting their hands on that shit really easily.   We have enough problems kids and other means of violence and vandalism.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »
It's easy to understand in Indiana. There are many aging wooden buildings from the eighteen forties and many others closely packed together. A fire is a very serious danger. Basically, if the fireworks are designed to leave the ground, they are illegal, here, except in the hands of licensed professionals.

Yes, it's a cowardly state.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 01:57:25 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2007, 02:42:34 PM »
haha my state still has them. I saw them being in stores yesterday.  :)

richard

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2007, 03:07:14 PM »
fires are a real thread but i mean common now. the whole country isnt going to have a massive wildfire from cost to cost if one day out of the year people let off fireworks

Soph

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2007, 03:09:10 PM »
People let off fireworks all the time here. Well, around November/December/January anyway.

richard

« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2007, 03:10:52 PM »
thats a good attitude to have, and its great a country like britan arnet being such asses about fireworks, if i wanna let them off i have to go to the fucking indian reservation and theres no way im doing that!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2007, 07:40:38 PM »

I started to help Kilroy with his revenge he wanted on a girl because she decided she didn't want to talk to him anymore and then she apologized few days later and said I could lay off now and I felt relieved.

Why does this make me feel ill?
You played some little game to MAKE
some girl talk to him?

I wouldn't call it a game. Kilroy wanted me to help so I did. I had nothing for the girl. I did it for Kilroy. I was relieved because I didn't have to use my time to go to the forum to make posts and think of what to say. I only post when I have something to say. Kilroy was the one whom told me I didn't have to help him anymore and I could stop for now, in case I confused you there. He said he wants to see where it goes between them.
Probably better off to let him sort his own business out in that regard. Even though you are friends and all.
What I bolded there.......A good friend should not need to ask you to do this for them nor should you feel obliged. Because really, that is wasting your time.
:agreed:

Scrapheap

« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2007, 08:37:07 PM »
It's easy to understand in Indiana. There are many aging wooden buildings from the eighteen forties and many others closely packed together. A fire is a very serious danger. Basically, if the fireworks are designed to leave the ground, they are illegal, here, except in the hands of licensed professionals.

Yes, it's a cowardly state.

Well, there goes my plans on moving there!!  :laugh: