Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65479 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #255 on: November 16, 2006, 03:01:55 AM »
Shameless.  Just ignore him.  Telling him off never gets you anywhere.  It doesn't matter how right you are and how wrong he is.  He simply does not see it.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

thepeaguy

« Reply #256 on: November 16, 2006, 06:36:15 AM »
Who are your favourite generals from Dragon Force?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #257 on: November 16, 2006, 06:48:44 AM »
Because it's so long to play, I've only ever played as Tieris (sp?).  I considered going through all of the scenarios but it seems like too much effort; I'm currently procrastinating my way through Torment (as in, I SHOULD be playing it but can't make myself) and loaned Dragon Force indefinitely to my boyfriend.  I really like Junon as well.  I might just be being a typical girl though.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

thepeaguy

« Reply #258 on: November 16, 2006, 07:25:20 AM »
Because it's so long to play, I've only ever played as Tieris (sp?).  I considered going through all of the scenarios but it seems like too much effort; I'm currently procrastinating my way through Torment (as in, I SHOULD be playing it but can't make myself) and loaned Dragon Force indefinitely to my boyfriend.  I really like Junon as well.  I might just be being a typical girl though.

I played -- and beaten -- all of them. My favourites have to be Goldark, the bachelor emperor of the Fandarian empire, who wields those two huge, fuck-off swords; Gongos, King of Bozack, for comedic value; and Mikal, Izumo's Lord, for his kick-ass special moves.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #259 on: November 16, 2006, 05:54:41 PM »

I played -- and beaten -- all of them. My favourites have to be Goldark, the bachelor emperor of the Fandarian empire, who wields those two huge, fuck-off swords; Gongos, King of Bozack, for comedic value; and Mikal, Izumo's Lord, for his kick-ass special moves.

Gongos would blend right in in the WP romance forums, I think.  "Me like Tieris.  Why Tieris no like me?  Me good man, make good home.  Strong warrior!  Yet, she no like..."

thepeaguy

« Reply #260 on: November 17, 2006, 04:14:06 AM »

Gongos would blend right in in the WP romance forums, I think.  "Me like Tieris.  Why Tieris no like me?  Me good man, make good home.  Strong warrior!  Yet, she no like..."

Every time I play Gongos, he reminds me more of Jaggs.

Une point for you, though.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #261 on: November 17, 2006, 06:35:05 AM »
that coming from the man who is a pure as the driven snow?
Misunderstood.

thepeaguy

« Reply #262 on: December 13, 2006, 02:26:08 PM »
Did you know that you can pass through the Teiris campaign with flying colours by constantly searching at Crystal Castle for those priceless Dragon Crests?

Well, now you do. Manoa + Dragons = Impending doom to your enemies.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #263 on: December 13, 2006, 02:31:11 PM »
why do you and your boyfriend have sex if christians?  I thought all christians were forbbiden sex before marriage no matter what denomination or level of liberal-ness , am I wrong to think this?  If so why have so many Christians told me this? 

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: December 14, 2006, 08:06:39 AM »
Did you know that you can pass through the Teiris campaign with flying colours by constantly searching at Crystal Castle for those priceless Dragon Crests?

No; I didn't know that.  I usually pick the troops that trump the troops of the opposition, and if they're archers/mages, have them stay in one position; if they're non-projectile users, I have them walks a little less than halfway, then stand there and slaughter.

why do you and your boyfriend have sex if christians?  I thought all christians were forbbiden sex before marriage no matter what denomination or level of liberal-ness , am I wrong to think this?  If so why have so many Christians told me this? 

Was that intended to be as hostile as it sounded?

I generally avoid talking religion on here because what I (and other non-atheist, non-pagans) am/are generally met with on the net is:  "leik omgzorz u beleev in god?  ur such a ph1l0s0ph1cal n00b!  nd ur a Xian?  omfg u want war and capital punishment nd u h8 everything i liek!  and ur pregudized!  which i am t0t4lly not!  0bviously!  l0lzorz!"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 08:15:09 AM by PMS Elle »

thepeaguy

« Reply #265 on: December 14, 2006, 01:03:08 PM »

No; I didn't know that.  I usually pick the troops that trump the troops of the opposition, and if they're archers/mages, have them stay in one position; if they're non-projectile users, I have them walks a little less than halfway, then stand there and slaughter.
pregudized!  which i am t0t4lly not!  0bviously!  l0lzorz!"

I'm not a big fan of archers. They only redeeming quality they seem to have are against the Tristan generals who use the Harpies by default. Mages, coupled with a good command rating (preferably over 90), are the superior shooters, in my book.

Btw, I currently own Dragon Force II. Any questions you would like to ask me about the game? :)

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #266 on: December 14, 2006, 01:43:52 PM »

I'm not a big fan of archers. They only redeeming quality they seem to have are against the Tristan generals who use the Harpies by default. Mages, coupled with a good command rating (preferably over 90), are the superior shooters, in my book.

Btw, I currently own Dragon Force II. Any questions you would like to ask me about the game? :)

The first thing that comes to mind is what platforms it's available in.

thepeaguy

« Reply #267 on: December 14, 2006, 01:54:32 PM »

The first thing that comes to mind is what platforms it's available in.

Just the Sega Saturn (only released in Japan, though).

thepeaguy

« Reply #268 on: December 14, 2006, 02:05:42 PM »
How can I make a girl happy and satisfied?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #269 on: December 14, 2006, 02:24:33 PM »
How can I make a girl happy and satisfied?

Keep her in constant supply of chocolate, diamonds, and herion.  One of those three HAS to work.