Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65467 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2235 on: October 25, 2011, 06:48:35 PM »
it's been 4 years now. when are we going to do the sex..?
Honey, with how I feel right now, I'd be willing to work something out, but one of us might need an ambulance.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2236 on: October 25, 2011, 06:51:18 PM »
There's a hospital round the corner. we could meet there and save the ambulance ride

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2237 on: October 25, 2011, 06:54:44 PM »
There's a hospital round the corner. we could meet there and save the ambulance ride
The last thing I need is a court case and the second to last is a lengthy recovery.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2238 on: October 28, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »
I don't feel like going back and quoting walls of posts, so I will give my story. I want to apologize up front if anything I say betrays anyone's trust, in particular Eclair.

Many of you know about my situation, but some of you do not know I never moved out. I continue cohabiting so I can be with my kids. Things are awkward and weird and recent information from my minions has me realizing I need to be more active to get their mother to shape up or force the issue and go to the courts.

For several months Eclair and I were talking privately. Some of it was getting to know each other, some of it was giving each other support, and some of it was more private. I did have difficulty talking to her at times and thought conversations were over when I guess a response was expected. I was troubled when it was inferred she genuinely liked me, whatever that really meant. I can't understand as I find it hard to really know and thus like someone just from words on a screen and each sharing a picture that didn't even show faces. Regardless, I was not able to handle this and felt personally awful as I felt guilt over possibly misleading Eclair. This all happened the same time I was talking to Elle about meeting up again, which I think I had shared with Eclair. Then Scrap sent me an intimate picture of Eclair and I responded that 'they' looked really nice. Probably was inappropriate on my part. The picture was deleted by Scrap as soon as I viewed it. Combined with personal stuff at work and home, I stopped posting in here. Take from this information whatever you want. I like Eclair, but didn't get the attacks on Elle, especially since accusations flew that included me and seemed to imply things. Since I came back, and before I read this thread, I sent her several PMs and have gotten no response. I guess she left and that is too bad.

I want to publicly apologize to Eclair for any wrongdoing I did to her. All I can say is I did not do anything intentionally and I genuinely like her and if I ever do make it Down Under, I would love to take her out for dinner...no strings attached.

As far as Les vs. Elle, in my opinion you both should get over it. Remove the inferences in your signatures and titles and move on. Having met Elle and hung out with her as long as I have on here, I think I get that a lot of her attacks on men are in jest. I miss the "Goddess of Blue Balls" moniker as I had dubbed it. Made me feel special. Also, I apologize for making jokes about the whole thing between you two as I had no idea what was going on. I also had no idea about Hyke. My apologies for dragging that out by "correcting" posts.

With regards to Les' attacks on Elle...I believe that they were very hateful and quite frankly out of line. Calling Elle a bigot is a pretty wild accusation. It's not about being a victim, but from what I know of Elle and what she has shared on here, she hasn't had the greatest experiences with men. I have actually tried to be her friend to show her we are not all trying to get in her pants. Maybe if some others would do the same, not you Les - I'm talking about Scrap and others, she wouldn't be so negative on here at times. Only she can really speak to her personal stuff and how they intertwine with any of this. Regardless, your accusations Les were not very well backed up anyway. Get over it and move on. I like you and have nothing personal with you. Just my opinion. Also, Hyke is really cool.

As far as Heinrich goes, duuuude, I consider you a friend and am sorry you stumbled into this nonsense and got run over in the process. For that, I apologize for instigating, apparently, this volatile situation. I followed you and your cohorts to zOMG and then here. I feel we have shared in a way a very difficult time and it affected us both profoundly, although you waaaaay more intimately. PM me if you ever want to talk.

FINALLY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:

DUNKIN DONUTS

KICK KRISPY KREME'S ASS!!! AND I CAN GET EITHER AT ANY TIME I WANT!!!

If I think of anything else, I will post it.

It is amazing at what great lengths people will go to in order to portray themselves as noble. Your most recent pm on 23 August...which landed in my personal email outside of this site, of how sorry you were....then I log on to see post after post of bullshit, basically dragging months of old garbage up, in order to open up a channel of communication with Elle....through ridiculous callouts....and more shockingly unwanted texts.

I suggest if you have an obsession with Elle, that you cannot control, you keep me out of it at this late stage.

Any genuine regard you may like others to think you had for me, or my situation, which you seem to be obliviously unaware of...is totally cancelled out by your stupid Dunkin Donuts comment at the end of the above post.

Again, I'd thank you to keep me out of your personal obsession with Elle, and portraying to members that you ever had any regard for my own personal situation.

BITE ME!!! I am about obsessed with the menstruating one as I am with the illegal slaughter of whales in the Southern Ocean. I TRY to make light of the situation with comments like the reference to DD. I DO feel genuine remorse and concern for you and your situation for which I know little of. Your PMs in the past have been frustrating as you make assumptions that I read the forum regularly or follow any one person's posts. Half of the stuff you and other people reply to me about I NEVER see.

I hope you are doing well. I considered you a friend.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2239 on: October 28, 2011, 04:53:11 PM »
Oh jesus, it's the dead post Zombie apocalypse again.

eris

« Reply #2240 on: October 28, 2011, 04:55:15 PM »

I like turtles.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2241 on: October 28, 2011, 04:57:24 PM »

I like turtles.
exactly.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2242 on: October 28, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »
If you could be anyone in history, who and why?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Psychophant

« Reply #2243 on: October 28, 2011, 06:39:16 PM »
Trigger obviously never looked at when Eclair posted that and never seemed to think that she rarely and may never be here again!   ::)

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2244 on: October 28, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »
If you could be anyone in history, who and why?
Oh god, I don't know.  Someone who had a lot of money and who was reasonably happy and non-evil.

eris

« Reply #2245 on: October 28, 2011, 07:50:51 PM »
Do you like cheesecake ? And, if so, do you like that bastardized watered down bullshit philadelphia is trying to pass off as ready to eat cheesecake mix ? the bastards.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2246 on: October 29, 2011, 06:01:02 AM »
You mean the tub of mediocre cheesecake that is clearly solely intended for unhappy single women to eat straight from (I call it "the tub of lonelinesss")?  It's actually OK if you put stuff on it- especially caramel ice cream "shell" (yum!).

And yes, I fucking HEART cheesecake.  Or, at least, I used to, back when I found any joy in life.   S'been awhile.  :laugh:

Binty

« Reply #2247 on: October 30, 2011, 07:03:17 AM »
Do you think Borderline Personality Disorder and Avoidant Personality Disorder can be co-morbid?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2248 on: October 30, 2011, 07:53:22 AM »
Do you think Borderline Personality Disorder and Avoidant Personality Disorder can be co-morbid?
/double-checks to make sure Avoidant PD is basically what she remembers it being

Oh hell yes.  I'm sure there are people who "have" both (quored because we all know how much I respect DSM diagnosesin the first place).
You mean the tub of mediocre cheesecake that is clearly solely intended for unhappy single women to eat straight from (I call it "the tub of lonelinesss")?  It's actually OK if you put stuff on it- especially caramel ice cream "shell" (yum!).

And yes, I fucking HEART cheesecake.  Or, at least, I used to, back when I found any joy in life.   S'been awhile.  :laugh:
...and I had cheesecake yesterday for the first time in AGES, partially because eris reminded me.  I do indeed still like it.

eris

« Reply #2249 on: October 30, 2011, 03:34:34 PM »
/double-checks to make sure Avoidant PD is basically what she remembers it being

Oh hell yes.  I'm sure there are people who "have" both (quored because we all know how much I respect DSM diagnosesin the first place).

...and I had cheesecake yesterday for the first time in AGES, partially because eris reminded me.  I do indeed still like it.

Theodore Million proposed a subtype, called the " passive aggressive avoidant" or " avoidant borderline " where indeed these 2 seemingly polar opposite PDs come together. It's pretty rare, and most of the people were neglected as children. They avoid relationships at all costs unless they are absolutely certain they will not be rejected but then can have the same issues as borderlines maintaining those relationships.

I know Elle is a therapist, but not too many people besides psychiatrists keep up with all this. I dont have any training of course, but I've spent years studying personality disorders. Lets just say it's a , family , hobby.

And, I hope you enjoyed the cheesecake and it tastes better than the "tub of loneliness ":D
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 03:37:16 PM by eris »