Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65467 times)

P7PSP

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2190 on: August 23, 2011, 05:22:50 PM »
Are you suggesting Dirt Dawg is a dense donut?

I've never met DirtDawg, but I thought he owned the initials DD  :zoinks:

For KK I can only come up with QuirkyCarla, and that doesn't really work  :-\
I would like to see Quirky Carla back here. She is cool.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2191 on: August 23, 2011, 05:25:27 PM »
As I noticed in your lovely discussion with Elle months ago, you fail to comprehend or really read the post. Opinion based upon appearance is not actually saying that is your motive. I am simply pointing out a perception of the signature based upon the pages of walls of text in this discussion. Not an accusation and certainly not a statement of fact as only YOU know truly why you do or say anything.

:facepalm2:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 07:16:48 AM by Trigger 11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2192 on: August 24, 2011, 04:55:07 AM »
As I noticed in your lovely discussion with Elle months ago, you fail to comprehend or really read the post. Opiniin based upon appearance is not actually saying that is your motive. I am simply pointing out a perception of the signature based upon the pages of walls of text in this discussion. Not an accusation and certainly not a statement of fact as only YOU know truly why you do or say anything.

Come on now Trigger, you asked me to get over it and move on. The assertion is rather clear.

As to my signature it raises two points that you would know of me from being on here this long.

Firstly is the fact that I change my signatures rarely. I have in my time here in the last maybe 4 years had 6 or less signatures and many much longer than the one of Elle's. What does that show? It shows simply that I rarely change signatures. Signatures are usually generated at a "Wow" moment. I find something written and think "This is sig worthy." Up it goes. When do I change it? Well being here as long as you have, and seeing the walls of text I write and the attached signatures( that you notice far more than I), know I change it when I see something else pertinent.

My signature of Lord Phelexor was up only a month and maybe less. Why? Because I "got over it?" Because he was no longer playing internet tough guy and was not mock-worthy? Because things had "moved on"?
Nope. Because someone called Eclair posted something I read and thought "Ah new sig"

Eclair's stuck around for a long time and similarly I had forgotten about it. I was chatting to her once and she bought it up and asked if I was ever gonna change it and that she had no real issue with it either way. I said I had forgotten about it and yes I would change it at some point. She laughed and called me something uncomplimentary, which I agreed with wholeheartedly.

I did change it in time too. Another poster called Elle posted something and I thought....but see you know that I keep sigs a long time and what I change them too and that it has nothing to do with being tied to an issue and yet you make the inference to the contrary.
Now you are trying to tell me that you can only surmise this based on what you know of my behaviour.

Which comes to the next point and that is you see my interactions on here and therefore you know that I react on much and dwell on little. I have been doing this for years and yet you insinuate that I have to get over something you bring up months after teh event and try to insinuate that I have some investment in it despite as shown above clear reasons to the contrary.
Why is that?

You did not do so well explaining first time around. The obsession thing makes no sense. The "move along" makes no sense. (It is scarily likened to Parakeet coming here months after we went to WP and assuming we had some focus on that past)
Can you try again, but this time in a way that makes it look more like you had a serious point and less like you were not just trying to stick up for Elle, months after all has been resolved?

Thanks
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2193 on: August 24, 2011, 07:29:06 AM »
All I said was it was a perception. Since I know of nothing for over 3 months, I was unaware this was resolved. I see Elle's title and your signature and several mentions and so I joked it a few times too, thinking nothing of it. I finally read in here and am like, "Damn! That was harsh!" Quite honestly, you jumped on the bandwagon when Elle was being accused of some pretty odd things that I can say with certainty she had no idea about. All I said is that it appears different at this time of supposed peace. I took you at your word in my last post and merely pointed out a perception issue. You'd be an awful politician. Your reply is another wall full of text that comes across, again perception, as a bit defensive. Relax! I take your word. I am not accusing you of something. Your attack on Elle months ago seemed vicious and out of line, but that is simply my opinion. No hard feelings. Nothing personal. You have nothing to defend or explain (ad nauseum) again.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2194 on: August 24, 2011, 08:20:07 AM »
All I said was it was a perception. Since I know of nothing for over 3 months, I was unaware this was resolved. I see Elle's title and your signature and several mentions and so I joked it a few times too, thinking nothing of it. I finally read in here and am like, "Damn! That was harsh!" Quite honestly, you jumped on the bandwagon when Elle was being accused of some pretty odd things that I can say with certainty she had no idea about. All I said is that it appears different at this time of supposed peace. I took you at your word in my last post and merely pointed out a perception issue. You'd be an awful politician. Your reply is another wall full of text that comes across, again perception, as a bit defensive. Relax! I take your word. I am not accusing you of something. Your attack on Elle months ago seemed vicious and out of line, but that is simply my opinion. No hard feelings. Nothing personal. You have nothing to defend or explain (ad nauseum) again.

Trigger now you are talking of me jumping on a bandwagon.

As you know from having been a member here a long time, I have many times over the years taken issue with many of the attitudes Elle took about men and this is all explain and recognised by Elle and myself in the thread that you said you had read and understood.
So BECAUSE you either have not read or have not understaood as most here have, I find myself having to explain.
This is a little stymied by the fact that you are basically saying "Yeah, yeah I understand alright" and then write something which highlights your lack of understanding.

In fact if you re-read the callout from start to finish with an open mind you will see that it was one of many times I have pulled her up and addressed and concluded with us both appreciated where the other one was coming from and why she would say what she says and why I react to it the way I did. It resolved very well and was not all nastiness or whatever.

But then you know this right?

You also know that I am not jumping on the bandwagon on the basis of my interactions with her over the years you have been a member right?

Because you understand right?

Damn, you think I want to aspire to be a politician? Where the hell did you get that idea  :LOL:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2195 on: August 24, 2011, 11:06:38 AM »
I am bored of this and not reading anymore. Maybe in a few months.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2196 on: August 24, 2011, 04:12:58 PM »
:)

Dont feel bad about never having met him. Hes a total douche, although the older members will disagree.

Totally disagree.  He's a really good person.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2197 on: August 24, 2011, 04:20:19 PM »

Dont feel bad about never having met him. Hes a total douche, although the older members will disagree.

Totally disagree.  He's a really good person.

Yes. A lot of the older members will agree with you.
Im sure he must have been a great guy.
Sadly in the time Ive been on this site, hes been a douche.
Lets hope youre right though, and that the cool DD of the past returns one day.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2198 on: August 24, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »
I responded to Trigger in the callout thread.

re:  Les- I believe I said this before but I'll repeat it.  I think I come across as more extreme on here than I am in real life, but I did take stock of some of my views of/reactions to men since that callout (as a direct result of it, as well as of a friend IRL who is stridently anti-gender-stereotype), and I think I have toned it tone a bit, IRL as well as (I think?  maybe?) on here.  I don't bear Les any ill will and I don't think he launched an arbitrary hate-driven attack on me. 

I think the signature got a little stale but then, so did my custom title.  I shoudl attend to that now.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2199 on: August 25, 2011, 04:35:16 AM »

re:  Les- I believe I said this before but I'll repeat it.  I think I come across as more extreme on here than I am in real life, but I did take stock of some of my views of/reactions to men since that callout (as a direct result of it, as well as of a friend IRL who is stridently anti-gender-stereotype), and I think I have toned it tone a bit, IRL as well as (I think?  maybe?) on here.  I don't bear Les any ill will and I don't think he launched an arbitrary hate-driven attack on me. 

I think the signature got a little stale but then, so did my custom title.  I shoudl attend to that now.

Yeah well I am reactionary and not very good at saying things gently even when the intent is there.
I do like you Elle. That is why it mattered.
Yeah, you have toned it down a lot and I appreciate it. I did like the resolution to the callout.
Found a new sig now and I like it. Your custom title? Hell, it was what was agreed upon by the membership and it doesn't bother me and I don't actually look at it apart from when it is bought to my attention. Feel free to keep it for as long as you like.
Not seeing much of the happy, humourous Elle of old and hope in time that will change and that you will have good reason to feel that way.
You ever need to chat then PM me. Always open. Can't promise delicacy but can promise I will listen and I will be honest and care.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2200 on: August 25, 2011, 11:09:51 AM »

This practically screams butthurt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2201 on: August 25, 2011, 12:32:02 PM »
I just dont like him. In the time Ive been on this site hes been an all-round douche. Im sure he was cool way back years ago though.

Hes done nothing to make me feel butthurt. If I dislike someone, then I will say it. If I dont respect someone, I will say.
He is the only regular poster I both dislike, and disrespect.
This is the internet. It seems pretty pointless to pretend not to dislike someone.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2202 on: August 25, 2011, 03:20:50 PM »
I'm not saying that you need to like him. I'm saying that since you felt you had to say what you did to MLA, months after you last interacted with the Dawg, your comment sounds like butthurt to me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2203 on: August 25, 2011, 03:45:52 PM »
I never saw myself as butthurt about him. I do think hes a douche, and I have no problem letting him, or anyone else know.
Maybe that is butthurt, I dunno.

If I was describing Richard to someone, and I said he was a douche,  would you say I was butthurt? I do think Richards a douche, I havent spoke to him in ages, but I certainly dont feel any butthurt towards him.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2204 on: August 27, 2011, 09:27:05 AM »

Yeah well I am reactionary and not very good at saying things gently even when the intent is there.
I do like you Elle. That is why it mattered.
Yeah, you have toned it down a lot and I appreciate it. I did like the resolution to the callout.
Found a new sig now and I like it. Your custom title? Hell, it was what was agreed upon by the membership and it doesn't bother me and I don't actually look at it apart from when it is bought to my attention. Feel free to keep it for as long as you like.
Not seeing much of the happy, humourous Elle of old and hope in time that will change and that you will have good reason to feel that way.
You ever need to chat then PM me. Always open. Can't promise delicacy but can promise I will listen and I will be honest and care.
As life IRL fluxuates, so does the etxent to which I post on this board, and the flavor of those posts.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.