Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65473 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2175 on: August 22, 2011, 08:34:38 PM »
Think it's fine you have your say, even if after the fact. It was this event which made me realize my confusion of Elle and Eclair as the same person was because of the common denominator being you, trigger. Hope Eclair is doing okay.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2176 on: August 22, 2011, 08:49:29 PM »
I must admit, I do not know how I am a common denominator outside of what was implied in this mess. I think I have been indiscriminate in my dealings with the ladies in here. At least publicly. I have toned it down after working on some personal stuff and coming back. Honestly, it's always been about my lack of confidence combined with years of being emasculated.

My real point is more about defending someone who was left out to dry and didn't deserve this, especially not with regards to inferences with respect to me. For that and apparently hurting someone' feelings that I did genuinely care for.

I hope Eclair is okay too. I received no indication from any PMs any of this was going on back then just before leaving. Now she doesn't respond. Maybe I should e-mail her directly.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Osensitive1

« Reply #2177 on: August 22, 2011, 08:59:08 PM »
Sorry. Didn't mean to imply anything, and agree it sounds you may have gotten a bum rap. Was talking more about general interactions on their part, not yours. At first thought their interactions with Mcjagger was the cause of my confusion. He could have been part of it, but he left soon after I joined and my confusion continued well after he was gone. They also moved in similar cycles, here and gone on the site.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 09:03:06 PM by Jack »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2178 on: August 23, 2011, 05:17:55 AM »

FINALLY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:

DUNKIN DONUTS

KICK KRISPY KREME'S ASS!!! AND I CAN GET EITHER AT ANY TIME I WANT!!!

If I think of anything else, I will post it.

:smarty:

Dunkin Donuts taste like the doughnuts you can buy from the grocery store to me, kind of stiff and stale, so I have no idea what it is that you see in them.

Krispy Kremes taste fresh and very yummy.

:razz:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2179 on: August 23, 2011, 05:46:59 AM »

As far as Les vs. Elle, in my opinion you both should get over it. Remove the inferences in your signatures and titles and move on. Having met Elle and hung out with her as long as I have on here, I think I get that a lot of her attacks on men are in jest. I miss the "Goddess of Blue Balls" moniker as I had dubbed it. Made me feel special. Also, I apologize for making jokes about the whole thing between you two as I had no idea what was going on. I also had no idea about Hyke. My apologies for dragging that out by "correcting" posts.

With regards to Les' attacks on Elle...I believe that they were very hateful and quite frankly out of line. Calling Elle a bigot is a pretty wild accusation. It's not about being a victim, but from what I know of Elle and what she has shared on here, she hasn't had the greatest experiences with men. I have actually tried to be her friend to show her we are not all trying to get in her pants. Maybe if some others would do the same, not you Les - I'm talking about Scrap and others, she wouldn't be so negative on here at times. Only she can really speak to her personal stuff and how they intertwine with any of this. Regardless, your accusations Les were not very well backed up anyway. Get over it and move on. I like you and have nothing personal with you. Just my opinion. Also, Hyke is really cool.

Well out of this whole thing here you were right about precisely one thing. It is old history.
Get over it? Over what? A disagreement and call out I had months ago? Seriously?
Hell the only reason I still have that signature is I had not found something I considered sig worthy to have as a replacement. There may be a decent thread in this. "Find Al a new sig" Beats the hell out of me being too apathetic and lazy to find my own.
Wild accusations? That in itself is ironically a pretty wild accusation and I think you havew likely not read or understood the thread. It was far from wild and ultimately resolved between us.
No I did not take it personally then and do not now and I like Elle. I was not attacking her as a person but rather some values that I did not like and frankly thought were rather self-limiting and unnecessarily ugly.
Again I think that you did not read it all that well.
As for moving on? Again, from what?

EDIT :Two things. Hyke IS cool ;)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 08:57:24 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2180 on: August 23, 2011, 06:44:22 AM »

DUNKIN DONUTS

Dunkin Donuts taste like the doughnuts you can buy from the grocery store to me, kind of stiff and stale, so I have no idea what it is that you see in them.

What she said times 100. 

President Clinton may have had questionable taste in women, but he had impeccable taste in doughnuts.  (He is a Krispy Kreme fan.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2181 on: August 23, 2011, 09:55:16 AM »
What are you guys rating? Day old DD? Or are you just on crack? :P KK are goid, but soooo sickening thickly sweet.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2182 on: August 23, 2011, 10:03:45 AM »
Les, I get it's old news but the signature borders on obsession in my opinion. My intrny was not drag out old dirty, or potentially already cleaned, laundry. I read through pages of posts related to this. When the subject subsided, I assumed it was over. But I read every word and took notes. In the context of this thread it did not seemed resolved and the signatur also suggests otherwise. I just wanted clarification on some shit since I was supposedly involved in a way that implied negative things about others and I can 100% remove any such connections. Or sometbin like that.

As the Sandtrooper on Tatooine says after being Jedi mindtricked by Obi-Wan Kenobi, "Move along! Move along!"
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2183 on: August 23, 2011, 01:56:25 PM »
What are you guys rating? Day old DD? Or are you just on crack? :P KK are goid, but soooo sickening thickly sweet.

1)  DD always tastes dry to me.  Also, I would prefer a less dense/chewy donut.

2)  Maybe women prefer sweeter donuts.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2184 on: August 23, 2011, 02:14:43 PM »

1)  DD always tastes dry to me.  Also, I would prefer a less dense/chewy donut.

2)  Maybe women prefer sweeter donuts.

Are you guys talking about DirtDawg?  :autism:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2185 on: August 23, 2011, 02:27:16 PM »
Are you suggesting Dirt Dawg is a dense donut?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2186 on: August 23, 2011, 02:30:39 PM »
Are you suggesting Dirt Dawg is a dense donut?

I've never met DirtDawg, but I thought he owned the initials DD  :zoinks:

For KK I can only come up with QuirkyCarla, and that doesn't really work  :-\

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2187 on: August 23, 2011, 02:35:04 PM »
:)

Dont feel bad about never having met him. Hes a total douche, although the older members will disagree.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #2188 on: August 23, 2011, 05:08:01 PM »

DUNKIN DONUTS

What she said times 100. 

President Clinton may have had questionable taste in women, but he had impeccable taste in doughnuts.  (He is a Krispy Kreme fan.)

:agreed:

Krispy Kreme all the way , although I struggle to eat more than one they are VERY sickly
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2189 on: August 23, 2011, 05:14:56 PM »
Les, I get it's old news but the signature borders on obsession in my opinion. My intrny was not drag out old dirty, or potentially already cleaned, laundry. I read through pages of posts related to this. When the subject subsided, I assumed it was over. But I read every word and took notes. In the context of this thread it did not seemed resolved and the signatur also suggests otherwise. I just wanted clarification on some shit since I was supposedly involved in a way that implied negative things about others and I can 100% remove any such connections. Or sometbin like that.

As the Sandtrooper on Tatooine says after being Jedi mindtricked by Obi-Wan Kenobi, "Move along! Move along!"

No the signature borders on a laziness to change and nothing interestinbg to change it to, not obsession.
So again, what obsession and, move on from what?
If you are going to make opinions on my thoughts on things it is best to have some idea on what I am thinking. If you are going to make judgments on my motives you probably best have an idea on them. You seem to have misread both and so I am simply calling both into question and having you explain both.
Move along by all means BUT having bought this up afresh and made some half-arsed assertions against me, I am going to have you back yourself and explain them. Thanks.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap