Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65502 times)

Celticgoddess

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2160 on: April 06, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »
So...uhm...when your wife kicks you out, can I have your dogs?  :green:

Hell, you can have them now :LOL:

:dance: *pictures herself driving back from MLA's house to her house with her truck full of dogs*  :2thumbsup:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2161 on: April 06, 2011, 04:25:26 PM »

:dance: *pictures herself driving back from MLA's house to her house with her truck full of dogs*  :2thumbsup:

OMG, I'm picturing the amount of meat they'll eat, and what you could feed them....
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #2162 on: April 06, 2011, 04:27:12 PM »

OMG, I'm picturing the amount of meat they'll eat, and what you could feed them....

Her ex?  :lol:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2163 on: April 06, 2011, 04:29:44 PM »
Ah yes, there is a single post in your shiny new thread. Yours. Just saw it, now. The drama is here. It may move, in time, but right now I'll post where I damned well please, Eclair.
Play by the frickin' RULES, odeon.  GOD, you'd think you thought you owned the place, ro something.  :P

Paying back student loans over there in the US sounds like it is a lot harder than what we have in Australia. Here we have something called HECS where we have our loan connected to the tax office so that when we get a job after finishing a degree or whatever, we have to earn over a certain amount before we start paying back the student loan. And it is a fair amount of money we earn before we start paying back the loan.

They've instituted something similar here, but it's an opt-in thing.  I did and, thank god, it reduced my potential monthly payments from something like $450 or so to a "mere" $120 or so.  Unfortunately, that doesn't fully cover the *interest,* and past a certain point, the government stops paying that interest and it just accrues.  So, past that point, I have to kinda sit tight and either. continue to work in the nonprofit sector until I've worked there a total of 10 years and the debt is forgiven, 2. wait until it's been 25 years since I started paying my debt and the debt will be forgiven, or 3. win the lottery and pay the whole thing off.

It's a merciful program and I'm grateful for it; I'm jst aggravated with the american educational system overall.  Also my parents were saying they'd pay for my college and that's not really what's happening.  My father's helping bit by bit and will, I would guess, continue to do so as long as he's sober, but I'm still not overjoyed about my financial situation overall.

Unless, she's fooled you too?

I find this little comment interesting. What you are implying here that no-one can have a different take on this whole drama than you and Les without having been fooled by PMS Elle, isn't it?

Having read through some of the drama here, my impression is that there is nothing PMS Elle can say or do that would actually put an end to this.

Okay, I will ask a question. 

Since I seem to have been tangentially involved in kicking off this current shit-storm, if I have sex with both you and Eclair will that be enough to get you two to kiss and make up?  :eyebrows:

I can't make the same offer to you and Les, sorry  :(
I don't see it getting even as friendly as foxy boxing anytime soon.  Sorry.  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2164 on: April 06, 2011, 04:32:14 PM »
I don't see it getting even as friendly as foxy boxing anytime soon.  Sorry.  :P

Probably for the best.  Gas prices are a bitch and CG's ex would only feed my dogs for so long ;)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #2165 on: April 06, 2011, 05:06:11 PM »

Probably for the best.  Gas prices are a bitch and CG's ex would only feed my dogs for so long ;)

:lol:

Also lol'd at EBM plussing me for that  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2166 on: April 06, 2011, 05:07:20 PM »

hee hee  :)

Celticgoddess

« Reply #2167 on: April 06, 2011, 05:23:05 PM »

:lol:

Also lol'd at EBM plussing me for that  :laugh:

:rofl:

Osensitive1

« Reply #2168 on: April 06, 2011, 06:05:08 PM »
Strangely, I would be offended if someone WAS just arguing with me because of that, but Elle obviously uses it as a deflectionary tactic, so she doesn't have to face the fact that some people, just *don't* like her attitudes and opinions.
and bears, oh my.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2169 on: April 06, 2011, 07:19:12 PM »

Awww, what a cute picture that would make. I take care of four shelties at a time, several times a year. I love a nice pack of pooches.  :heart:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #2170 on: August 22, 2011, 06:06:17 PM »
I want to respond to the drama from March-April when I disappeared. Especially since my name was brought into it and I believe some inferences were made that implied some things about PMSElle that just weren't true.

I'll get into specifics shortly as I have JUST read all of this nonsense
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2171 on: August 22, 2011, 06:09:13 PM »
Trigger has my phone number because I texted him about logistics of potentially hanging out.  I haven't heard from him since that weekend- when I didn't even end up seeing him.  He doesn't know my real name, actually. 

...incorrectly convinced that I was somehow enmeshed in an intricate web of behind-the-scenes interpersonal liaisons, when all I had had the gall to do was consider spending time catching up with a board member who was going to be somewhat local to me, who I never have and never will slept with or want to sleep with, and who I have made this explicitly clear to and who, all joking aside, I do genuinely believe will not push that boundary with me.

First off, I am bit hurt and betrayed that Elle did not give me her real name... :'( Okay, not really. She is a woman on the internet and had no idea at the time who I really was.

Secondly, while Elle and I had a torrid affair back in March of 2010, it became clear I was not enough man for her carnal appetites and she dumped me. Okay, that is not true either. We met once for an hour at Dunkin Donuts in Cambridge, MA during the middle of the day of a weekend that saw one of the most torrential downpours I have ever seen that lasted days, not hours. It was a pleasant meeting and I came away genuinely liking her. But NO, we did not jump each others' bones. She is correct in knowing that I am not motivated to do so, although I have joked in my current emotional state that any decent looking ladies out there who want to take advantage of me probably could. Any takers? Thought not! This March, we talked about meeting up again. but logistics were not working out since I think I would have been stuck at a commuter train station for possibly hours. Since we weren't sleeping together or had any intention to, I just couldn't justify all that extra time alone with nothing to do. Now if she has a friend looking for a quick hook-up... I'm kidding Elle!!! :P
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 06:44:19 PM by Trigger 11 »
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2172 on: August 22, 2011, 06:41:51 PM »
I don't feel like going back and quoting walls of posts, so I will give my story. I want to apologize up front if anything I say betrays anyone's trust, in particular Eclair.

Many of you know about my situation, but some of you do not know I never moved out. I continue cohabiting so I can be with my kids. Things are awkward and weird and recent information from my minions has me realizing I need to be more active to get their mother to shape up or force the issue and go to the courts.

For several months Eclair and I were talking privately. Some of it was getting to know each other, some of it was giving each other support, and some of it was more private. I did have difficulty talking to her at times and thought conversations were over when I guess a response was expected. I was troubled when it was inferred she genuinely liked me, whatever that really meant. I can't understand as I find it hard to really know and thus like someone just from words on a screen and each sharing a picture that didn't even show faces. Regardless, I was not able to handle this and felt personally awful as I felt guilt over possibly misleading Eclair. This all happened the same time I was talking to Elle about meeting up again, which I think I had shared with Eclair. Then Scrap sent me an intimate picture of Eclair and I responded that 'they' looked really nice. Probably was inappropriate on my part. The picture was deleted by Scrap as soon as I viewed it. Combined with personal stuff at work and home, I stopped posting in here. Take from this information whatever you want. I like Eclair, but didn't get the attacks on Elle, especially since accusations flew that included me and seemed to imply things. Since I came back, and before I read this thread, I sent her several PMs and have gotten no response. I guess she left and that is too bad.

I want to publicly apologize to Eclair for any wrongdoing I did to her. All I can say is I did not do anything intentionally and I genuinely like her and if I ever do make it Down Under, I would love to take her out for dinner...no strings attached.

As far as Les vs. Elle, in my opinion you both should get over it. Remove the inferences in your signatures and titles and move on. Having met Elle and hung out with her as long as I have on here, I think I get that a lot of her attacks on men are in jest. I miss the "Goddess of Blue Balls" moniker as I had dubbed it. Made me feel special. Also, I apologize for making jokes about the whole thing between you two as I had no idea what was going on. I also had no idea about Hyke. My apologies for dragging that out by "correcting" posts.

With regards to Les' attacks on Elle...I believe that they were very hateful and quite frankly out of line. Calling Elle a bigot is a pretty wild accusation. It's not about being a victim, but from what I know of Elle and what she has shared on here, she hasn't had the greatest experiences with men. I have actually tried to be her friend to show her we are not all trying to get in her pants. Maybe if some others would do the same, not you Les - I'm talking about Scrap and others, she wouldn't be so negative on here at times. Only she can really speak to her personal stuff and how they intertwine with any of this. Regardless, your accusations Les were not very well backed up anyway. Get over it and move on. I like you and have nothing personal with you. Just my opinion. Also, Hyke is really cool.

As far as Heinrich goes, duuuude, I consider you a friend and am sorry you stumbled into this nonsense and got run over in the process. For that, I apologize for instigating, apparently, this volatile situation. I followed you and your cohorts to zOMG and then here. I feel we have shared in a way a very difficult time and it affected us both profoundly, although you waaaaay more intimately. PM me if you ever want to talk.

FINALLY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:

DUNKIN DONUTS

KICK KRISPY KREME'S ASS!!! AND I CAN GET EITHER AT ANY TIME I WANT!!!

If I think of anything else, I will post it.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:03:44 PM by Trigger 11 »
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2173 on: August 22, 2011, 06:57:23 PM »
Ok, move along now, mate. I'm pretty sure this all history.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2174 on: August 22, 2011, 08:27:11 PM »
Excellent point, but it also reminds me of something...

I had no idea this was going on. It was insinuated my absence during this somehow proved my guilt. My leaving was a coincidence with regards to the specifics in this, but partially related to my interactions offline with Eclair. I did not know about this until I finally read my PMs about a month ago and just now wandered in to find what the fuss was about. I had been until now posting and reading from my phone, which is less than convenient for digging up old threads. Coupled with the new layout, I couldn't be arsed. Until now anyway on my laptop.

Not that it really matters, but I don't like being accused of things I didn't do. I always try take ownership of my actions and their ramifications, which is why I feel compelled to respond, even if it is selfish at this point.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me