Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65494 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2130 on: April 06, 2011, 07:21:04 AM »
Unless, she's fooled you too?

I find this little comment interesting. What you are implying here that no-one can have a different take on this whole drama than you and Les without having been fooled by PMS Elle, isn't it?

Having read through some of the drama here, my impression is that there is nothing PMS Elle can say or do that would actually put an end to this.

Really? You surprise me Odeon. Or perhaps you are so desensitised to Elles behaviours over the years, that you think there is nothing to call out?

Someone challenges her, and her comeback is, "oh, you just want to fuck me"...her whole profile, her posts smack of sexism, and holier than thou behaviours, and yep, she's being called out for them.

Her comeback to me, personally is to say I'm ranting, I'm vicious, I'm emotional....all deflections.

The fact is Odeon, one of I2's biggest 'under the radar' whingers, and sexist member, is being called out.

Just because she's a female, don't let it fool you. If a male member made so many reverse sexist posts, you'd be questioning it.

And by the way, why don't you take your comments to the Peanut Gallery...or are we forgetting all decorum for Elle?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #2131 on: April 06, 2011, 07:23:35 AM »
and holier than thou behaviours

Pot calling kettle black? :orly:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2132 on: April 06, 2011, 07:26:40 AM »
Unless, she's fooled you too?

I find this little comment interesting. What you are implying here that no-one can have a different take on this whole drama than you and Les without having been fooled by PMS Elle, isn't it?

Having read through some of the drama here, my impression is that there is nothing PMS Elle can say or do that would actually put an end to this.

Poor her?

I think that her backing her claims in respect to what I am calling her on and not deflecting may be a bloody good starting point.

Eclair is right about the under the radar sexism and hell I have been calling her out for a while and all she does is the same bullshit over and over but does it subtlety and half-jokingly. Just this time I figure I will sink the teeth in a bit deeper and give it a bit more focus.

It is well overdue that she backs herself and I would have expected that you would applaud that in the spirit of the forum. No?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2133 on: April 06, 2011, 07:29:27 AM »
Just because she's a female, don't let it fool you. If a male member made so many reverse sexist posts, you'd be questioning it.

We've had more than one during the years. McJagger comes to mind.

I don't see what you see, here. Sorry.

And by the way, why don't you take your comments to the Peanut Gallery...or are we forgetting all decorum for Elle?

Take the callout to where it belongs and I will consider it. This is Elle's ask-away thread.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2134 on: April 06, 2011, 07:30:18 AM »
and holier than thou behaviours

Pot calling kettle black? :orly:

Good point Schleed. Difference is, I have met every challenge made to me and not fobbed it off as fucked up male behaviour, or whatever...or played the 'just tell me what you want' mode...which really is NOT an authentic display of someone's opinion.

Elle's been called out. You all continue to put it here in a public thread, then fine. Play into her behaviours, which I believe, I have a little more insight into than you Schleed.

Take a look at how many 'guests' are viewing this thread right now. So I suggest you take it private and make her back herself up....which you so purport that we all should.

Unless of course...you DO want to fuck her??

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2135 on: April 06, 2011, 07:31:22 AM »

Take the callout to where it belongs and I will consider it. This is Elle's ask-away thread.

I did Odeon. Get up to speed.  ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2136 on: April 06, 2011, 07:42:44 AM »

Ah yes, there is a single post in your shiny new thread. Yours. Just saw it, now. The drama is here. It may move, in time, but right now I'll post where I damned well please, Eclair.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2137 on: April 06, 2011, 07:45:33 AM »

Ah yes, there is a single post in your shiny new thread. Yours. Just saw it, now. The drama is here. It may move, in time, but right now I'll post where I damned well please, Eclair.

Ought I post there or start a new one or post here? I really don't give a shit where i post  either. What is your feeling on it?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2138 on: April 06, 2011, 07:48:11 AM »

Excuse me? YOU are the one who said to take the callout where it belongs...and I already had? It's not really personally my fault that my post is sitting there for Elle's response. But if you want to be rude about it, when I directed you to where it was, no problem. Obviously, you want to be abrasive about something you shut your mouth over, but now you want to be all mouthy about. Interesting, and noted.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2139 on: April 06, 2011, 07:50:40 AM »
Ah yes, there is a single post in your shiny new thread. Yours. Just saw it, now. The drama is here.

It's here, because Elle transferred posts from elsewhere to her own Ask Away Thread, I am saying it should be pulled back to a callout.

The drama was elsewhere and she pulled it here, to a publicly viewable thread.

Or are you just on a membership run via drama Odeon?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2140 on: April 06, 2011, 08:08:36 AM »

Ought I post there or start a new one or post here? I really don't give a shit where i post  either. What is your feeling on it?

Well, check with Eclair if it's Ok to do it in her callout. EBM seems to think so. ;)

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2141 on: April 06, 2011, 08:11:39 AM »

Excuse me? YOU are the one who said to take the callout where it belongs...and I already had? It's not really personally my fault that my post is sitting there for Elle's response. But if you want to be rude about it, when I directed you to where it was, no problem. Obviously, you want to be abrasive about something you shut your mouth over, but now you want to be all mouthy about. Interesting, and noted.

Rude? Me? Examine your own behaviour, Eclair. Right now you seem to have a hard time with anyone not sharing your views re PMS Elle.  Interesting, and noted.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2142 on: April 06, 2011, 08:14:52 AM »
Ah yes, there is a single post in your shiny new thread. Yours. Just saw it, now. The drama is here.

It's here, because Elle transferred posts from elsewhere to her own Ask Away Thread, I am saying it should be pulled back to a callout.

The drama was elsewhere and she pulled it here, to a publicly viewable thread.

Or are you just on a membership run via drama Odeon?

Huh?

Elle's reasons for pulling the posts here seemed clear enough to me. TBH it did not occur to me that they were publicly viewable, which is a fair point. I don't think it was her intention but that's for her to comment on, not me.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2143 on: April 06, 2011, 08:19:48 AM »

Rude? Me? Examine your own behaviour, Eclair. Right now you seem to have a hard time with anyone not sharing your views re PMS Elle.  Interesting, and noted.

In the interests of backing myself up, I won't be answering your ponderings here...so it seems a good time to just fling accusations at me in Elle's thread....no problem.

And no, I'm not the only one to pick up on it. But I may just be the only one to call her out on it.

No more posts from me here. I'm sure you understand....but if you want to keep it as a question Elle thing, rather than the callout that any other member would get, your choice as Webmaster, I guess.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2144 on: April 06, 2011, 10:17:22 AM »
so how is your furball? is he being good? have you given him a kiss yet today?