Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65472 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2115 on: April 06, 2011, 04:33:41 AM »
I moved my reply here because this is the thread where I've noticed the bulk of your rants against me seem to have found themsleves.

And, as far as what I "don't like," I'm not especially overjoyed to have someone I had thought I'd been on at least friendly terms with turn on a dime and start attacking me, Eclair.  The best I can say is that I'm finding this whole ordeal edifying in a few ways; I can only hope that in time, you will as well.  Meantime I suppose the best I can hope for you, in relation to this, is that this is serving as a fair distraction for you.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2116 on: April 06, 2011, 04:44:50 AM »
I moved my reply here because this is the thread where I've noticed the bulk of your rants against me seem to have found themsleves.

And, as far as what I "don't like," I'm not especially overjoyed to have someone I had thought I'd been on at least friendly terms with turn on a dime and start attacking me, Eclair.  The best I can say is that I'm finding this whole ordeal edifying in a few ways; I can only hope that in time, you will as well.  Meantime I suppose the best I can hope for you, in relation to this, is that this is serving as a fair distraction for you.

*Rants*, oh please. Someone called you out. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Get over yourself. Are you so above everyone else here, that YOU can't be called to task on your own behaviours? Mmm, yet you feel free to file comments on men and their motives here on a pretty regular basis.

Just because your behaviours are being finally, once and for all, called out, you are crying foul, rather than addressing your very clear traits here.

Then you try to 'pass it off' as a distraction for me? LMAO....have all your soapbox rants against inequality and lecherous men been so much more than a pure ego trip for you little one? Please.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2117 on: April 06, 2011, 04:47:57 AM »
I asked before what excatly you wanted me to address and you declined to name anything.  What exactly are you trying to say now that you'd like me to do or say?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2118 on: April 06, 2011, 05:23:24 AM »
I asked before what excatly you wanted me to address and you declined to name anything.  What exactly are you trying to say now that you'd like me to do or say?

Not that you would though. Hell I am not that subtle and I pointedly addressed what my assertions were and weren't and you don't address them. No point now inferring the reason you do not act on things is because they have not been pointed out to you. That would be stupid.

Hell, after being very clear that I have no desire for you to "take it back" you still bring that up as a possible motive of mine (together with the "I want to fuck you" creepy insinuation). You won't explain it and would probably deflect or lie about it anyway. Such is the ways of Elle.

"Get over yourself. Are you so above everyone else here, that YOU can't be called to task on your own behaviours? Mmm, yet you feel free to file comments on men and their motives here on a pretty regular basis.

Just because your behaviours are being finally, once and for all, called out, you are crying foul, rather than addressing your very clear traits here."

Dead to fucking rights!
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2119 on: April 06, 2011, 05:38:26 AM »

How 'bout ME not telling YOU what to say, but you answer the questions directed to you fairly and squarely with your own opinion?

1. Your responses to Les's comments that disagreed with you were to fiddle with his quote to say 'he wants to fuck you'.

My question: Does everyone who disagrees with you REALLY want to fuck you Elle? Or is that a pissweak attempt to deflect answering for your own stances across a number of issues? Mmmm...HE disagreed with me, because HE has pent up angst and wants to fuck me.

Really? I mean, really? Is that what you think?

2. You have used MY stance (forgive me, I am a female with no penis to fuck you) as...emotional, ranty, volatile, vindictive, etc etc.

Perhaps little one, just humour us for a while...and entertain this....we DISAGREE with you...no, that doesn't mean we want to fuck you, or stalk you...we just simply think you should back your shit up.

MMM...such a novel concept for I2...what Elle? Now you are being called to task, it all hurts too much to admit your profile is full of man attacking shit, your posts are full of self pity, you can't back yourself up despite that shockingly debt wrenching degree that you are SOOOO underpaid for that every guy who wants to spend time in the 'glory' of your lovliness should have to pay for?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2120 on: April 06, 2011, 05:54:12 AM »
Paying back student loans over there in the US sounds like it is a lot harder than what we have in Australia. Here we have something called HECS where we have our loan connected to the tax office so that when we get a job after finishing a degree or whatever, we have to earn over a certain amount before we start paying back the student loan. And it is a fair amount of money we earn before we start paying back the loan.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Binty

« Reply #2121 on: April 06, 2011, 05:57:25 AM »
Spirit of I2 and all but maybe both of you should stop before it gets too ugly?

You both have bad things going on in your life right now, and if you need to de-stress - fine by me but maybe not at the expense of each other?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2122 on: April 06, 2011, 06:01:46 AM »
Paying back student loans over there in the US sounds like it is a lot harder than what we have in Australia. Here we have something called HECS where we have our loan connected to the tax office so that when we get a job after finishing a degree or whatever, we have to earn over a certain amount before we start paying back the student loan. And it is a fair amount of money we earn before we start paying back the loan.

Yeah, but not really an excuse to assess a man's income and assume HE should pay for you no matter what, moan about your income, and then expect the world to feel sorry for you. Everyone does it tough when they are studying, unless they are lucky enough to live at home and be supported by their parents. Which reminds me...oh, never mind.

She chose her 'career'...whatever it is..."Goddess of Blue Balls" or whatever.

You both have bad things going on in your life right now, and if you need to de-stress - fine by me but maybe not at the expense of each other?

Nope, not in this case Bint. Understand your concerns, but a psychological player who manipulates behind the scenes, and is NEVER called out for it...c'mon.

No one's shied away from giving me curry when I'm all vulnerable. Maybe instead of telling me I'm ranting and emotional and that Les just wants to fuck her, she should face her own words, and back them up.

Unless, she's fooled you too?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2123 on: April 06, 2011, 06:04:13 AM »

Oh, and Bint, with all due respect, didn't you call out Soph a while back?

Binty

« Reply #2124 on: April 06, 2011, 06:04:44 AM »

Nope, not in this case Bint. Understand your concerns, but a psychological player who manipulates behind the scenes, and is NEVER called out for it...c'mon.

No one's shied away from giving me curry when I'm all vulnerable. Maybe instead of telling me I'm ranting and emotional and that Les just wants to fuck her, she should face her own words, and back them up.

Notice I said both of you.  I'm not taking sides.  I like you both.

Binty

« Reply #2125 on: April 06, 2011, 06:06:03 AM »

Oh, and Bint, with all due respect, didn't you call out Soph a while back?

If I remember correctly, I called out a lot of people  :laugh:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2126 on: April 06, 2011, 06:08:24 AM »

Notice I said both of you.  I'm not taking sides.  I like you both.

I appreciate what you are saying, absolutely. But you should take it to the Peanut Gallery, because this is now a callout. Elle's coasting on the public nature of this thread. That's why she bought other posts from the forum here, for her own publicity. Just thought you should know.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2127 on: April 06, 2011, 06:30:32 AM »

Notice I said both of you.  I'm not taking sides.  I like you both.

I like you too Binty. You have come a long way and have shown.....no that is bullshit. I don't BUT I tolerate you and you do not bother me and I think that is something to said for that. Or maybe not. Tried for bonding and joining in the spirit of love, forgiveness and acceptance and failed. I prefer the spirit of the board to be the backing your claims.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Binty

« Reply #2128 on: April 06, 2011, 06:47:44 AM »

Notice I said both of you.  I'm not taking sides.  I like you both.

I like you too Binty. You have come a long way and have shown.....no that is bullshit. I don't BUT I tolerate you and you do not bother me and I think that is something to said for that. Or maybe not. Tried for bonding and joining in the spirit of love, forgiveness and acceptance and failed. I prefer the spirit of the board to be the backing your claims.

Backing up what claims exactly?  She was joking, I think anyone could see that.  Unless they're you naturally.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2129 on: April 06, 2011, 07:07:29 AM »

I find this little comment interesting. What you are implying here that no-one can have a different take on this whole drama than you and Les without having been fooled by PMS Elle, isn't it?

Having read through some of the drama here, my impression is that there is nothing PMS Elle can say or do that would actually put an end to this.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein