Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65489 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2100 on: April 04, 2011, 07:30:00 PM »
Sticking my nose in where doesn't belong. Can remember when first joined your comments on male emotions , and a couple of other things in this thread, had me consider your views of men to be negative in general, Elle.  http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,10477.msg585017/topicseen.html#msg585017 You've said some things since which have reinforced that view as well. However, wouldn't ever consider to make a big deal of it, as there's many men who don't really like women as a whole and just as many women who don't like men. Always figured if someone's views cause a strong dislike for half the human population, then maybe they have a good reason. I don't like women in general. This doesn't always apply to every woman, but yes, my views of them are often stereotypical, judgemental and sometimes even sexist. It appears it's not your general views that really offended Les, but the fact that you chose to directly aim them personally at him.
I thank you for your reply, Jack.  A rational, non-attacking response is very much appreicated.

The problem I have with the theory that Les took my views personally only because I aimed them at him, is that I "aimed them at him" after he seemed to be (as he's made a habit of doing) taking them personally already.

And frankly I don't blame you for disliking women in general.  I generally find men are easier to get along with; "normal" women drive me up a fucking tree.  I don't exactly feel that the current climate is condusive to much public introspection on my part about men vs. women- though it is actually an issue I've been mulling over in my own head a bit recently- but I will say that I do think my views have matured a fair bit with time, age, and finally having a few men find their way into in my life who actually didn't treat me like shit (or, at best, like something that ought to be tricked into allowing dicks to be inserted into it).  Overall I'm not exactly the biggest fan of human beings in general, quite frankly, regardless of what bits they have or don't have underneath their pants.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Osensitive1

« Reply #2101 on: April 04, 2011, 07:34:54 PM »
Overall I'm not exactly the biggest fan of human beings in general, quite frankly, regardless of what bits they have or don't have underneath their pants.
Yes, I can relate to that too.

Will admit I don't have a full view of the dynamics in not knowing Les' history of response to your views; just looking at this one instance really. And to be fair, he mentioned you first when he could have let Milaspie reach his own conclusions about you.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #2102 on: April 04, 2011, 07:37:34 PM »
Sticking my nose in where doesn't belong. Can remember when first joined your comments on male emotions , and a couple of other things in this thread, had me consider your views of men to be negative in general, Elle.  http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,10477.msg585017/topicseen.html#msg585017 You've said some things since which have reinforced that view as well. However, wouldn't ever consider to make a big deal of it, as there's many men who don't really like women as a whole and just as many women who don't like men. Always figured if someone's views cause a strong dislike for half the human population, then maybe they have a good reason. I don't like women in general. This doesn't always apply to every woman, but yes, my views of them are often stereotypical, judgemental and sometimes even sexist. It appears it's not your general views that really offended Les, but the fact that you chose to directly aim them personally at him.
I thank you for your reply, Jack.  A rational, non-attacking response is very much appreicated.

The problem I have with the theory that Les took my views personally only because I aimed them at him, is that I "aimed them at him" after he seemed to be (as he's made a habit of doing) taking them personally already.

And frankly I don't blame you for disliking women in general.  I generally find men are easier to get along with; "normal" women drive me up a fucking tree.  I don't exactly feel that the current climate is condusive to much public introspection on my part about men vs. women- though it is actually an issue I've been mulling over in my own head a bit recently- but I will say that I do think my views have matured a fair bit with time, age, and finally having a few men find their way into in my life who actually didn't treat me like shit (or, at best, like something that ought to be tricked into allowing dicks to be inserted into it).  Overall I'm not exactly the biggest fan of human beings in general, quite frankly, regardless of what bits they have or don't have underneath their pants.

If you dislike people, why did you get a degree in psychology? :dunno:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2103 on: April 04, 2011, 07:44:05 PM »
Will admit I don't have a full view of the dynamics in not knowing Les' history of response to your views; just looking at this one instance really. And to be fair, he mentioned you first when he could have let Milaspie reach his own conclusions about you.
It's seemed to me like my views on men have somehow become a personal vendetta of his for awhile now- one that he sometimes lets go of and sometimes latches onto and worries like a pitt bull.  Engaging him in general tends to make him post in higher volumes as well as with higher emotions.  

I know everybody had their mood and their own shit going on but from the outside, that particular pattern of behavior on Les's part has always seemed strange to me- as if my posts about men and gender were upsetting him in a way that they weren't most of the other members on here (male or female).  My seeing that pattern and not having any objective framework to put it into- just guesses based on what information was available to me as a fellow member of this forum- was pretty central to why I made the offhand remark that seems to have made Les especially upset, even for him, this time around.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2104 on: April 04, 2011, 07:47:40 PM »
I didn't realize that the more I understood them, the more I'd hate humanity?  :P

I like the work I do.  I'm extra-misanthropic lately for reasons I won't get into right now, but I'm hoping the bulk of it will pass at some point.

Osensitive1

« Reply #2105 on: April 04, 2011, 07:48:15 PM »
Won't speak for Elle, but have noticed misanthropy to be a common occurrence, as well as psychology and sociology to be common topics of interest of those on the spectrum. Is it really that surprising?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 08:03:24 PM by Jack »

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2106 on: April 04, 2011, 07:50:50 PM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't even give a shit if you're a manhater. I'm sure you have your reasons as I have my reasons for being misanthropic.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2107 on: April 05, 2011, 04:40:44 AM »
Do I take your bullshit personally though Elle? Quite an assumption. Am I able to vehemently disagree with you without being personally involved?
I do this elsewhere see for instance MLA's callout or Benjamin Breej's latest postings or bloody anywhere else on the forum where I strongly argue or attack. You would likely say I am not personally involved or taking things personally there, but assume I do here? Is that because it is you? In the way that I would want to fuck you, because it is you? Beyond evidence to contradict otherwise....maybe it is because it is you?

I am not emotional Elle. I am reactive and like a good fight. I also can back my claims and do.

That you or others provide good fodder is neither here nor there. I dislike bullshit generally. Bigotry is a pet peeve. I am intolerant of stupidity and I am not one to let things slide generally. You do many of these things when you post about men and I latch onto it and am happy to call you on it each and every time. But I do it everywhere else.

Why do you think you are special? You still have not addressed why you think I want to fuck you and why you think you pet theory is in any way credulous. Again I laid a pretty good foundation to introduce why and am generally waiting with baited breath.

Here it is again in case you were still stumbling at how to back this weird claim

"Les is in a long-term committed relationship with a woman in her mid forties. Les has frequently posted his love of curvy full bodied women and moreso his love of older women. Les hates bigots and whether they here or on AFF has fought against bigotry fiercely. I am neither full-bodied nor older and am a bigot. Therefore....."

No?  :laugh:

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2108 on: April 05, 2011, 05:10:44 PM »
I guess you gave your name and phone number out to Trigger because mmmm, all I can think is, that he has a penis, and you could toy with him real time. Me, I'm just a person you can leech and sap sympathy from online. Glad to see for all the 'growth' you think you have, you still can't seperate male attention from genuine support. And it was....but I'm not prepared to watch one more online leech drain time and concern and my own personal stories for me to feed their ego and basically back stab.
OK, fine, I'm going respond to your repeated explosions, whether or not you give "permission," because this is getting ridiculous.

Trigger has my because I texted him about logistics of potentially hanging out.  I haven't heard from him since that weekend- when I didn't even end up seeing him.  He doesn't know my real name, actually.  And I didn't tell you my real name because I've noticed that you seem really volitile right now and I thought there was a good chance you'd be friendly for awhile and then turn on me.  I was right.  I wish I'd made that particular character assessment a bit earlier in the game, but at least I did make it when I was able.  

Yes, thus far (from what I have seen, at any rate) you've kept a couple of confidences that I was foolish enough to trust you with when you were being all nice and sympathetic, but, grateful for that though I am, I'd certainly be far more comfortable if I had not poured any amount of my heart out to someone who was willing to be nice when she thought I was pathetic enough to merit attendtion and kindness, but who promptly turned on me when she became incorrectly convinced that I was somehow enmeshed in an intricate web of behind-the-scenes interpersonal liasons, when all I had had the gall to do was consider spending time catching up with a board member who was going to be somewhat local to me, who I never have and never will slept with or want to sleep with, and who I have made this explicitly clear to and who, all joking aside, I do genuinely believe will not push that boundary with me.

You want me to trust you?  Be consistent.  I'm not worried about you "stalking" me.  I'm worried about you flipping out on me, which you have been doing for days now.  And after, might I add, what I thought was a perfectly friendly couple of email exchanges, in which I confided in you, allowed you to confided somewhat in me (albeit, might I also add, less so than I in you) and offered the level of support I knew I was going to be able to follow through on; i.e. a listening ear whenever you wanted it.  I'm not likely to trust someone who reacts to an attempt at kindness with days of blasting me all over the boards for being a terrible person and alludes to at least some of the things I'd said in private as ammunition in their attacks.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 05:19:52 PM by PMS Elle »

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2109 on: April 05, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »
Firstly Elle, let’s play fair on the ‘selective quote’ you posted above, because it was part of a few finer points about your own behaviours and attitude which you selectively removed. No doubt to cast aspersions on my intent...good deflection. Let’s address the facts, shall we;
1.  I wasn't trying to accuse anyone of being a pedophile.  That's about all I can say; saying that over and over again will lend repitition but not creedence.
2.  Also heaven forbid I at all concede any point you or the other people throwing shit at me may have underneath all the upset.  I must, of course, remaind staunchly and fully opposed to any and all accusations of ever having said, done or beleives anything at all incorrect at any point in my life.  If I don't think I was born perfect and fully knowledgable of the wolrd at large, then I might be... what?  Rational, perhaps?  Capable of personal growth?  Oh no, that's not what this is about.  It feels like this is about Elle, who is a mean, bitchy girl, always has been, and always will be, and who should therefore be relentlessly disparraged.  And as I've said before, that climate runs counter to my pubically voicing any thoughts I may have been mulling over on the genral topic, at least right now.  I think there would be more of the same:  "Oh, see?  She acknowledges it! She said so herself!"  If this was about learning, I'd engage more on the topic, I'm not really down for being slammed for any genuineness I might put forth, and I think would probably happen right now.
3.  Les knows what his true movites are.  I don't.  I think it's already far past the point of ridiculous that he's dogging me to, I still believe, "take it back."  I've said what I have to say on the subject.  It's his choice how long he wants to fixate on the issue.
4.  I thank you for actually responding to my post in a manner I could understand and respond to in kind, and without "attacking."
1. You did intimate that because you are flat chested, you were paedophile bait.
2. Most of your 'public thoughts' are about feeling sorry for yourself, or berating, teasing men for their inability to...what? Be a female?
3. Les appears to me to be sick of your 'slip in, slip out' arrogant comments about men. Your whole profile smacks and reeks of wanting male attention...'Goddess of Blue Balls', 'Creepy Internet Guys Love Me'....and whilst I'm all for equality...to round of an argument with stating that Sir Les is pushing you for a response because he just wants to fuck you...is, as I said, arrogant...and the actions of someone who purely wants to use sexuality for an excuse / backup / defense. Refer to point 2, no, I don't think you have grown, nor do I think you are open to it.
4. Point made to 'play dumb' and intimate that others points were not direct or in a manner you could comprehend, hence that's why you could not answer them directly.

Why would you thank anyone here? Or why should you respond until they craft a response suitable to you? Good tactic...you respond to everyone who is not asking you the specific questions. Good tactic You quite personally shit on someone who genuinely tried to talk to you...and yep, Elle, I do find it personally insulting that you can hook up with someone off here, but show me 'fake' support, and I'm not even given the courtesy of a name, I must address you as Elle or Serissa...because, God forbid, I may stalk you. I mean, get a grip.
You need to get off the high, sulky horse and take a good dose of 'your shit does stink' Elle. Because it does.
I guess you gave your name and phone number out to Trigger because mmmm, all I can think is, that he has a penis, and you could toy with him real time. Me, I'm just a person you can leech and sap sympathy from online. Glad to see for all the 'growth' you think you have, you still can't seperate male attention from genuine support. And it was....but I'm not prepared to watch one more online leech drain time and concern and my own personal stories for me to feed their ego and basically back stab.
And, your response in your above post, your whole retaliation....is to somehow discredit my integrity to keep private information, private?
Anything I’ve stated in posts is readily accessible on this forum. All of the issues about you.

But try to keep discrediting me, or portraying me as untrustworthy, or ‘volatile’. That’s great. Considering what Scrap did, if I was volatile, the fallout would be obvious had I been a truly volatile and vindictive person. In fact, you are making yourself look even more ridiculous in thinking you would attract any kind of vilified ‘payback’, because what you don’t realise is, you are small peanuts if I had the real desire to hurt anyone here.

But again, given my points were about your over inflated opinion of yourself, ie; 'Sir Les arguing because...mmm, yes of COURSE he must want to fuck you’...and me, ‘Of course, I want to destroy you’...again, I say the simple statement.

Get a grip on yourself.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #2110 on: April 05, 2011, 11:52:26 PM »
:violin:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2111 on: April 05, 2011, 11:58:08 PM »

Hahahahaha...you must want to fuck her as well.

I'm glad her psychology degree is being put to good use and you are fooled. Should prove to her that the money and living like a poor kid was worth it.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #2112 on: April 05, 2011, 11:59:34 PM »
Actually I don't like her at all and the emoticon was aimed towards both of you. Try again.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2113 on: April 06, 2011, 12:23:16 AM »
Actually I don't like her at all and the emoticon was aimed towards both of you because I want to fuck you both. Try again.

Fixed. Elle style.

Strangely, I would be offended if someone WAS just arguing with me because of that, but Elle obviously uses it as a deflectionary tactic, so she doesn't have to face the fact that some people, just *don't* like her attitudes and opinions.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2114 on: April 06, 2011, 01:04:13 AM »
OK, fine, I'm going respond to your repeated explosions, whether or not you give "permission," because this is getting ridiculous.

Trigger has my because I texted him about logistics of potentially hanging out.  I haven't heard from him since that weekend- when I didn't even end up seeing him.  He doesn't know my real name, actually.  And I didn't tell you my real name because I've noticed that you seem really volitile right now and I thought there was a good chance you'd be friendly for awhile and then turn on me.  I was right.  I wish I'd made that particular character assessment a bit earlier in the game, but at least I did make it when I was able.  

Yes, thus far (from what I have seen, at any rate) you've kept a couple of confidences that I was foolish enough to trust you with when you were being all nice and sympathetic, but, grateful for that though I am, I'd certainly be far more comfortable if I had not poured any amount of my heart out to someone who was willing to be nice when she thought I was pathetic enough to merit attendtion and kindness, but who promptly turned on me when she became incorrectly convinced that I was somehow enmeshed in an intricate web of behind-the-scenes interpersonal liasons, when all I had had the gall to do was consider spending time catching up with a board member who was going to be somewhat local to me, who I never have and never will slept with or want to sleep with, and who I have made this explicitly clear to and who, all joking aside, I do genuinely believe will not push that boundary with me.

You want me to trust you?  Be consistent.  I'm not worried about you "stalking" me.  I'm worried about you flipping out on me, which you have been doing for days now.  And after, might I add, what I thought was a perfectly friendly couple of email exchanges, in which I confided in you, allowed you to confided somewhat in me (albeit, might I also add, less so than I in you) and offered the level of support I knew I was going to be able to follow through on; i.e. a listening ear whenever you wanted it.  I'm not likely to trust someone who reacts to an attempt at kindness with days of blasting me all over the boards for being a terrible person and alludes to at least some of the things I'd said in private as ammunition in their attacks.

Oh, and can I ask why you transferred a comment from one thread to your own Ask Away Thread?

Attention seeking much Elle?

It's all coming out now, that's the part you don't like.