Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65467 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1695 on: September 23, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »
In her defense, she does have to deal with the likes of me! Can you really blame her for thinkng guys are creeps? :-\
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1696 on: September 23, 2009, 07:33:54 PM »
Creeps? 

In my IntensitySqurred?

It's more likely than you think

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1697 on: September 24, 2009, 07:26:56 AM »
You're a meanie coz you won't admit you're madly in love with me :moon:
You're prolly neither the first nor the last person to think this.  :P

You crack me up! :headbang2:

Are you the kind if girl who likes to roll around in it?
Only if it earns me more money to do so.

I really liked the chess match between House and the staff. When they called him on the urine test all I could think of was how the hell is hegoing to get out of this one. I really liked that they let the story proceed before revealing they were still one step ahead of House. That was brilliant and funny!
I agree- I'm assuming "spinoff" for the mental hospital he was in, or at least an attempted spinoff.

Very good point! After the episode I was trying to think of ways that some of those characters, especially patients, could come up again in the story. Even if House vagged out on us, some of the other characters were quite interesting. Not sure how'd they pan out without House in the mix though.
The shrink basically was house, only a psychiatric house.

Could've done without the banging the chick though. Seemed unnecessary.
I agree- it could have been every bit as real as far as I'm concerned if he hadn't actually nailed her, and possibly more powerful.  And it bugged me a wee bit that the issue of her being married with kids wasn't viewed as much of a moral conundrum by anyone.  I'd expect that of House (he's done it before, though with his ex wife, which is arguably a bit different), but why neither she nor his shrink questioned it kinda got to me.  So did the fact that they screwed in the ward's main room and didn't get caught, lol.

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought it was cheezy

Not to question the morality of the woman's actions, but I thought she said she was bet friend's with her husband's sister and then married him because he was the only other person like her...or something like that. I got the impression she never really loved him in the first place and once the sister was mute realized she shouldn't have been with him. They did have kids though, so t makes it a very sticky situation.
Frankly I was initially assuming it would turn out that the catatonic woman was her lesbian lover and she lied because she feared stigma.

I wasn't insulted or offended.   Did you read my post?   You were making fun of Soleiyu mostly.    I said you are a meanie because you are cruel and make fun of people quite often on here.   You seem to think a lot of guys are creeps as well, which is insulting.
Oh, you're saying I was being mean to Soleiyu.  He's a troll; he invites it.

Hate to break it to you Alex, but some guys are creeps.  Plenty of guys aren't.  It's only insulting if you assume I think you're one of the creepy ones.

In her defense, she does have to deal with the likes of me! Can you really blame her for thinkng guys are creeps? :-\
You have yet to actually scare me, that I remember.  You don't get the credit for my jadedness.  :P

Creeps? 

In my IntensitySqurred?

It's more likely than you think
Hahahahaha.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1698 on: September 24, 2009, 08:38:20 AM »
I don't think I am creepy at all, but you do sometimes make me think you see me as a creep.   Maybe I am reading too much into the relatively few interactions I have had with you.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #1699 on: September 24, 2009, 10:27:38 AM »
You must always maintain control, huh? You need to learn to submit! :zoinks:

What does it take to scare you?
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1700 on: September 24, 2009, 10:44:30 AM »
Have you ever had any really bad ear infections or burst ear drums?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1701 on: September 24, 2009, 06:39:31 PM »
I don't think I am creepy at all, but you do sometimes make me think you see me as a creep.   Maybe I am reading too much into the relatively few interactions I have had with you.
No, I don't think you're a creep.  I think you make the occasional penis-driven post, but that's not the same thing at all.  As far as those are concerned, I think you think you're more subtle than you are, and sometimes that irritates me, and sometimes I choose to comment on it.  *shrug*

You must always maintain control, huh? You need to learn to submit! :zoinks:

What does it take to scare you?
There's only one person from intensitysquared who legitimately frightened me, and to the best of my knowledge he no longer logs in here.  He has also long since ceased to fighten me, though the few times I've run into him accidentally have been unpleasant, and have left me edgy and looking-over-my-shoulder for some time after.

I always need to know that I'm keeping myself safe.  I don't think that's quite the same as control.  I would prefer to always be in control of myself, although that's an unrealistic goal because it's absolutist, and because I'd include my own emotions under that definitional umbrella, and those aren't easy to directly control- just indirectly.  I would prefer not to try to control others- something I've known for awhile, and which I'm becoming recently re-aware of the value of.  (I was happiest with myself and with my life and the people in it when I was focusing mainly on controlling me and only me.)  I would prefer not to have the sense that others control me; ultimately, they don't, so the issue there is awareness, and it's something I'm probably pretty good at.
Have you ever had any really bad ear infections or burst ear drums?
Yes- summer of 2007, I got an incredable ear/sinus infection that lingered to some extent for, I think, half a year.  I felt clogged and congested all the time- like my ears always needed to pop but never could- and because it was in my ears, I felt dizzy much of the time as well.  I still get a bit like that with seasonal allergies but I have yet to get that bad again.  It was absolutely wretched.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1702 on: September 24, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »
like my ears always needed to pop but never could-

I hate that feeling ^

When I have ear infections it always feels like it lingers for ages aftewards as well. I think my ears have been fucked up ever since I had my first infection when I was a kid. I had an ear infection last winter that I didn't even notice until the day it got really bad. Then it just got excrutiating really quickly and my ear drum burst that night. Scared the shit outta me  :laugh:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1703 on: September 24, 2009, 06:51:16 PM »
like my ears always needed to pop but never could-

I hate that feeling ^

When I have ear infections it always feels like it lingers for ages aftewards as well. I think my ears have been fucked up ever since I had my first infection when I was a kid. I had an ear infection last winter that I didn't even notice until the day it got really bad. Then it just got excrutiating really quickly and my ear drum burst that night. Scared the shit outta me  :laugh:
Are you still showering really frequently?  If so, I wonder if there's any connection.  I remember my ear infection started in part because water got in my ears and got trapped there- that wasn't all or (probably) even most of it, but it was the starting point and it almost definitely did make things worse than they would have otherwise been.  You might be stacking the odds against yourself.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1704 on: September 24, 2009, 06:55:35 PM »
Yeah my mum keeps nagging me about that lol

This week I thought they were gonna burst again becuase I got the same really bad pain (it's stopped now and just feels deaf in one ear), and then my ear started leaking. Probably water. Last year it was watery blood.

I get two showers a day on average. Sometimes three. I try not to get water in my ears, but obviously you can't stop it completely. And it's really difficult using cotton wool or ear plugs - I tried those for ages and they keep falling out

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1705 on: September 24, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »
Yeah my mum keeps nagging me about that lol

This week I thought they were gonna burst again becuase I got the same really bad pain (it's stopped now and just feels deaf in one ear), and then my ear started leaking. Probably water. Last year it was watery blood.

I get two showers a day on average. Sometimes three. I try not to get water in my ears, but obviously you can't stop it completely. And it's really difficult using cotton wool or ear plugs - I tried those for ages and they keep falling out
You can't keep water from getting in your ears when you shower.  I think the steam prolly exacerbates it, too.  Don't worry too much about it though- I prolly get a little water in ym ears every day but I haven't had a nightmare ear infection since that one, so it's not a definite cause.  (I won't nag- I know you don't like the OCD stuff and want it to go away.)  Do you use Q-tips/how do you clean your ears?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1706 on: September 24, 2009, 07:05:35 PM »
I tr not to stick anything in my ears, I dunno how I do actually clean them now that I think of it (my shower routine is really complicated and I kind of do it mechanically, without thinking, or else I forget what I have and haven't cleaned... it difficult to explain). I don't actually put anything in my ears though, and don't use soap in them, just around them.

The OCD is complicated really because obviously I wanna live a normal life and all that, but to do that I'd have to become what makes me miserable (ie dirty - I know it's not really dirty, but in my mind). So while I want to get rid of it, at the same time I don't. I actually feel better these days after I've done my shower stuff, than I did before I had OCD. With me it's either one extreme or the other. If I wanna be clean, I am obsessive about it. It's weird as fuck, bt part of my brain tells me I'm better with the OCD, even though it's a nightmare  :P

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #1707 on: September 24, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »
I deliberately get water in my ears every time I shower and never get ear aches. I think I've only had 2 in my life. Although I do drain them by flushing them multiple times and use a cotton tip to dry them further than is recommended.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1708 on: September 24, 2009, 07:17:23 PM »
I tr not to stick anything in my ears, I dunno how I do actually clean them now that I think of it (my shower routine is really complicated and I kind of do it mechanically, without thinking, or else I forget what I have and haven't cleaned... it difficult to explain). I don't actually put anything in my ears though, and don't use soap in them, just around them.

The OCD is complicated really because obviously I wanna live a normal life and all that, but to do that I'd have to become what makes me miserable (ie dirty - I know it's not really dirty, but in my mind). So while I want to get rid of it, at the same time I don't. I actually feel better these days after I've done my shower stuff, than I did before I had OCD. With me it's either one extreme or the other. If I wanna be clean, I am obsessive about it. It's weird as fuck, bt part of my brain tells me I'm better with the OCD, even though it's a nightmare  :P
Someday, hopefully, you'll find a way to give youself that same feeling of relief and that same sense of being "right" without having to shower quite so often.  Don't get me wrong, some days I'll take two myself (if I end up getting wicked sweaty during the day during the summer, I'm not 'imagining' that I reek, lol), but you know that it's not an actual worry about hygiene that's driving you to shower as much as you do.  Speaking from experience, I don't have full-blown OCD, but I've always had some quirks about hygiene and the like (and I think at at least one point I got slapped with the label); it's been a relief in the last couple of years that I've learned to let things go a bit, though the "old me" would have been disgusted with me now for wearing pants (*gasp*) two days in a row, or being willing to go out in public in the morning having washed my face but not fully showered yet.

As for your ears, I think just cleaning with a tissue after you shower is supposed to be the ideal (fucked if I know for sure); I do know that doctors hate q-tips because using a Q-tip in the ear canal can impact the earwax, which was why I asked.  It can also get your ear canals nice and clean of wax if you're lucky, which is why people do it, but if you try it when you're already too clogged you'll really regret it (believe me, lol).

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1709 on: September 24, 2009, 07:17:50 PM »
I deliberately get water in my ears every time I shower and never get ear aches. I think I've only had 2 in my life. Although I do drain them by flushing them multiple times and use a cotton tip to dry them further than is recommended.
Eeeeeuugghhh, but that feels terrible!   :laugh: