Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65469 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1650 on: June 19, 2009, 07:15:06 AM »
Ah :: nods :: I see.

Maybe she was just built that way.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1651 on: June 19, 2009, 08:39:01 AM »
Aww, how can you not find Soph likeable and attractive?
I thooooouuught that was Soph, but wasn't sure.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1652 on: June 19, 2009, 08:45:54 AM »
I wasn't sure either  :moon:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1653 on: July 04, 2009, 02:35:46 PM »
How can I get a hot girlfriend without becoming incredibly rich?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1654 on: July 04, 2009, 06:05:39 PM »
Find a girl who's fun to be around and treat her like a person.  Don't expect that this will earn you anything more than friendship, let alone feel entitled to it.  Do this until you have the basic attiutude that women are human beings deeply engrained in your thinking and behavior.  Eventually, with any luck, some lucky lady will appreciate the novelty of this, and let you bang her.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1655 on: July 04, 2009, 06:20:34 PM »
Where can yuo meet fun girls IRL?

GalileoAce

« Reply #1656 on: July 04, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »
Find a girl who's fun to be around and treat her like a person.  Don't expect that this will earn you anything more than friendship, let alone feel entitled to it.  Do this until you have the basic attiutude that women are human beings deeply engrained in your thinking and behavior.  Eventually, with any luck, some lucky lady will appreciate the novelty of this, and let you bang her.

I'm not sure if that's profound or cynical :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1657 on: July 04, 2009, 06:58:36 PM »
Wait am I a novelty?  :laugh:

You mean a girl who'd think it would be funny to sleep with a retard (aspie) or tranny and that's only why? lol

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1658 on: July 04, 2009, 07:00:19 PM »
I think I do treat women well really. I know I am an asshole online, but I'm not really like that, I'm mostly just messing around. If I met a girl I genuinely liked I would definitely treat her right and wouldn't feel entitled to fuck her just becuase of that.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1659 on: July 04, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »
Find a girl who's fun to be around and treat her like a person.  Don't expect that this will earn you anything more than friendship, let alone feel entitled to it.  Do this until you have the basic attiutude that women are human beings deeply engrained in your thinking and behavior.  Eventually, with any luck, some lucky lady will appreciate the novelty of this, and let you bang her.

I'm not sure if that's profound or cynical :P
Profoundly cynical.  :P

Where can yuo meet fun girls IRL?
Other than the classic "meet them off of dating sites" answer, I've met most of my partners on campus, from being in class or just through happenstance and random conversation.

If there are local GLBTA organizations you're aware of, I wonder if that would give you a starting off point.  I'd imagine that social networking from that starting point would increase your odds of finding someone who was open-minded.  (Not to focus on just the one aspect of you, but it might kill two birds with one stone to network from something like that.)

Wait am I a novelty?  :laugh:

You mean a girl who'd think it would be funny to sleep with a retard (aspie) or tranny and that's only why? lol
Lol, nah, I meant nice guys are a novelty.

You're not a retard, Soph.  :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1660 on: July 04, 2009, 07:12:23 PM »
Yeah that makes sense really as the trans thing is probably the biggest issue with relationships (in that the majority of women wouldn't be interested, and that it affects sex more than anything else)

Also there's a big glbt community here. Manchester (where I live) is the second biggest gay place in the UK I think. But  that's mostly gay people and male transvestites. I have a gay friend who works for the university glbt thing and she suggested I go along. Apparently there are a few bi women there. Also I'm shit at talking to women. Some girls talk to me in seminars, but I almost always fuck it up and look like an ass. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic  :laugh:

GalileoAce

« Reply #1661 on: July 04, 2009, 07:15:22 PM »
Yeah that makes sense really as the trans thing is probably the biggest issue with relationships (in that the majority of women wouldn't be interested, and that it affects sex more than anything else)
Also there's a big glbt community here. Manchester (where I live) is the second biggest gay place in the UK I think. But  that's mostly gay people and male transvestites. I have a gay friend who works for the university glbt thing and she suggested I go along. Apparently there are a few bi women there. Also I'm shit at talking to women. Some girls talk to me in seminars, but I almost always fuck it up and look like an ass. It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic  :laugh:

You seem pretty good online, what changes?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1662 on: July 04, 2009, 07:20:53 PM »
You mean with communication? Fuck, everything  :laugh:

I've had so much practice online, from talking to schoolmates on MSN before I got disgnosed, to forums etc. The main benefit online (for me) is time. Even just a few seconds to take it what the person said and meant, then the time it takes to write down my reply makes a whole world of difference.

In person, unless I know them really well like family, the pace is too much to keep up with. Having a conversation with someone IRL is like talking to someone who speaks a language I'm not fluent in but know a little of. Like I speak some french and german, but if  someone tried to have a conversation with me in either of those languages, I would be slow as fuck. First you have to take in what they're saying, work out what it means, think what you're expected to respond with and then reply. I can't do that all in the space of a couple of seconds. I think a lot of aspies are like this, and I have made a lot of progress, but it's something that I can't seem to fix at all. I just tend to nod along and agree with what the person is saying, which in turn makes me look either stupid or boring.

Online I have the time to think what the person means, and write out my reply. I can almost be NT online, apart from maybe a few misunderstandings now and then. But in person I just can't keep up with conversations. My social anxiety obviously doesn't help.

Sorry PMSElle this probably doesn't belong in your thread  :P

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #1663 on: July 05, 2009, 07:44:48 AM »
So how is your clinical stuff coming along?
Flibbit.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1664 on: July 05, 2009, 09:54:20 AM »
You mean with communication? Fuck, everything  :laugh:

I've had so much practice online, from talking to schoolmates on MSN before I got disgnosed, to forums etc. The main benefit online (for me) is time. Even just a few seconds to take it what the person said and meant, then the time it takes to write down my reply makes a whole world of difference.

In person, unless I know them really well like family, the pace is too much to keep up with. Having a conversation with someone IRL is like talking to someone who speaks a language I'm not fluent in but know a little of. Like I speak some french and german, but if  someone tried to have a conversation with me in either of those languages, I would be slow as fuck. First you have to take in what they're saying, work out what it means, think what you're expected to respond with and then reply. I can't do that all in the space of a couple of seconds. I think a lot of aspies are like this, and I have made a lot of progress, but it's something that I can't seem to fix at all. I just tend to nod along and agree with what the person is saying, which in turn makes me look either stupid or boring.

Online I have the time to think what the person means, and write out my reply. I can almost be NT online, apart from maybe a few misunderstandings now and then. But in person I just can't keep up with conversations. My social anxiety obviously doesn't help.

Sorry PMSElle this probably doesn't belong in your thread  :P
Lol, s'fine.  Convo happens where it happens.

So how is your clinical stuff coming along?
Final stretch; half a year left 'till graudation.  I prefer not to talk about it online in much detail though.