Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65472 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1485 on: April 12, 2009, 10:54:49 AM »
Um. No. I mean you probably already figured out that I was pretty dfferent irl.  :asthing:
I figured, but also figured it was worth clarifying on the off-chance I had REALLY missed something.   :laugh:

What the.. >:(
...how is that insulting?  If I knew you IRL and on these forums it would be a pretty gigantic surprise to me.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1486 on: April 12, 2009, 10:55:07 AM »
in real life, rageboulve thinks he's cool by saying fuck and shit, but people laugh at him. so, ragebeoulve comes here thinking he's cool by typing fuck and shit. and i'm sure people here laugh at him here, but don't want to admit it because you guys are scared he'll leave this forum
PITM.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #1487 on: April 12, 2009, 11:04:51 AM »
Why do you think that anyone is going to fall for your obvious trolling?
Isn't that what you just did?  :P

Stop hitting on me, I'm married  :zoinks:
MAKE LOOOOOOOVE TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Must. Resist. Siren. Song,  :zombiefuck:
My siren song is always irresistable.  You're fighting a losing battle.

<currently strapping myself to the mast of my internet sailing ship>
oooh, bondage.  Kinky.

Captain, we have a stow-away.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1488 on: April 12, 2009, 11:06:18 AM »
in real life, rageboulve thinks he's cool by saying fuck and shit, but people laugh at him. so, ragebeoulve comes here thinking he's cool by typing fuck and shit. and i'm sure people here laugh at him here, but don't want to admit it because you guys are scared he'll leave this forum

If we laugh at you, will you leave?  ;D

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1489 on: April 12, 2009, 11:07:10 AM »
I think I am already over it. No more PME anyway! That was the most annoying side effect. Desperate? Please! I just spent a week being passed around the forum 69ing. Guiness has contacted me to verify I set the record.

Since clearly you do not have a problem with jumping on married guys, then what really repulses you from me? Is it the toy and comic book collections or the third nipple? I can have the third nipple removed! I mean really, I got tested and signed up for the Trojan lifetime supply plan for you. I'm really hurt! :P

You have to be better at hiding your desperation.
Maybe he will be when he's not reeling from Strattera withdrawal.   :P

Well desperate sounded better than creepy internet stalker, so I was being kind.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1490 on: April 12, 2009, 11:11:22 AM »
I think I am already over it. No more PME anyway! That was the most annoying side effect. Desperate? Please! I just spent a week being passed around the forum 69ing. Guiness has contacted me to verify I set the record.

Since clearly you do not have a problem with jumping on married guys, then what really repulses you from me? Is it the toy and comic book collections or the third nipple? I can have the third nipple removed! I mean really, I got tested and signed up for the Trojan lifetime supply plan for you. I'm really hurt! :P

Well desperate sounded better than creepy internet stalker, so I was being kind.
In withdrawal sounded better than either of those; I was being hopeful.  Trig's level of activity in general seemed to have changed, which could indicate something other than a new fixation, but maybe it was just that I saw him posting more because he was posting where I was.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1491 on: April 12, 2009, 11:20:30 AM »
For Lord Phlexor.

Thanks. Enjoyed that.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1492 on: April 12, 2009, 11:22:49 AM »

In withdrawal sounded better than either of those; I was being hopeful.  Trig's level of activity in general seemed to have changed, which could indicate something other than a new fixation, but maybe it was just that I saw him posting more because he was posting where I was.

Of course. I'm just being an asshole and and trying to pass it off as humour. My excuse is that it's school holidays and I have 5 kids to drive me mad.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1493 on: April 12, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »
I'm just being an asshole and and trying to pass it off as humour. My excuse is that it's school holidays and I have 5 kids to drive me mad.
I think that's what most humor actually is.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1494 on: April 12, 2009, 11:31:22 AM »

No.

We've been laughing at him. Do you see him slowing down, even?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 12:04:41 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1495 on: April 12, 2009, 11:34:18 AM »
Um. No. I mean you probably already figured out that I was pretty dfferent irl.  :asthing:
I figured, but also figured it was worth clarifying on the off-chance I had REALLY missed something.   :laugh:

...how is that insulting?  If I knew you IRL and on these forums it would be a pretty gigantic surprise to me.

Well you already know what I look like, so highly unlikely. I just didn't follow your logic. I wasn't insulted.

Also amerikasend, I don't even get your trolling style. "U R so badass cause u type fuck an shit n stuf lol" What the fuck should I type instead? Fudge and poopie? Dude gtfo. :lol:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1496 on: April 12, 2009, 11:38:36 AM »
I'm just being an asshole and and trying to pass it off as humour. My excuse is that it's school holidays and I have 5 kids to drive me mad.
I think that's what most humor actually is.

:asthing:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1497 on: April 12, 2009, 11:39:16 AM »

No.

A boy can dream, can't he?  :laugh:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1498 on: April 12, 2009, 11:39:56 AM »

Well you already know what I look like, so highly unlikely. I just didn't follow your logic. I wasn't insulted.

Also amerikasend, I don't even get your trolling style. "U R so badass cause u type fuck an shit n stuf lol" What the fuck should I type instead? Fudge and poopie? Dude gtfo. :lol:

If you did type fudge and poopie all the time that would be so fucking funny  :laugh:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1499 on: April 12, 2009, 11:45:45 AM »

If you did type fudge and poopie all the time that would be so fucking funny  :laugh:
He's right; that would be hilarious.