Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65481 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1305 on: August 13, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »

Jeez, Pea, I know you have a little cyber-crush on me,

Bzzzzzzzzzzzt! Wrong. I'm not doing another HG. :P

Yes.  You saying that you aren't certainly signals that you aren't.

but now you're chatting on the phone with other members about the state of my vagina?  Next thing you know you're going to ask TheoK to ask me if I'll go to prom with you.   :zoinks:

A;though I was very curious, I didn't bring the subject up, Mutate did. :zoinks:
Right.  Well, then, he likely brought it up because it's obvious that you luuuuuuuurve me.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1306 on: August 13, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »

Blah.

Right.  Well, then, he likely brought it up because it's obvious that you luuuuuuuurve me.

Blah.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1307 on: August 13, 2008, 12:22:35 PM »
lol

P and Serissa sitting in a tree.   Kay eye ess ess eye ennn geee!   I doubt that I could be any more immature than that.

Prosthetic vagina, that is a new one.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1308 on: August 13, 2008, 12:27:25 PM »
PMS Elle,

I want you in my bed, in sexy lingerie, waiting for me tonight.  I'm going to try to seduce Hale Bopp/Gog,  but if she turns me down, I will have use for you instead.  I know it hurts to be second best, but thats the price you have to pay to have a chance with a guy like me.  I'm sorry to say that Gog will probably accept me as a partner, in which case you will be waiting in my bed bored all night.  But as long as there is a chance with me , I know you will never accept another man.  :zoinks:

thepeaguy

« Reply #1309 on: August 13, 2008, 12:33:13 PM »
lol

P and Serissa sitting in a tree. 

She's attractive, but I don't wank over her.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1310 on: August 13, 2008, 12:37:16 PM »
lol

P and Serissa sitting in a tree.

She's attractive, but I don't wank over her.
I agree.   I wouldn't have enough material to wank over her anyways.    I have only seen two pics or so IIRC.

ozymandias

« Reply #1311 on: August 13, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »
 ::)  This thread is treading down paths even stranger than some of the other one's I'v read!  As for PMS Elle's "condition", even I, Mr. Dementia, remember what she has said in the past.

But, thats not for me to repeat.   And though I haven't sampled it's delights, nor am I ever likely to, I assure you, she has a fully functional vagina.  

thepeaguy

« Reply #1312 on: August 13, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »
::)  This thread is treading down paths even stranger than some of the other one's I'v read!  As for PMS Elle's "condition", even I, Mr. Dementia, remember what she has said in the past.

Strange is good. Gets more punters viewing.

But, thats not for me to repeat.   And though I haven't sampled it's delights, nor am I ever likely to, I assure you, she has a fully functional vagina.  

So what's the fuss about on page 10, then?

ozymandias

« Reply #1313 on: August 13, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

Strange is good. Gets more punters viewing.

I just went back and read, but, then again, the dear lady does love to play off horny dudes.  So now, I'm semi-confused,   :P ???, but then again, what else is new!   :P

thepeaguy

« Reply #1314 on: August 13, 2008, 12:50:00 PM »

She wasn't even giving me a semi.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:25:20 AM by Thagomizer »

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1315 on: August 13, 2008, 10:15:17 PM »

Blah.

Blah.
Brilliant rebuttals!

lol

P and Serissa sitting in a tree.   Kay eye ess ess eye ennn geee!   I doubt that I could be any more immature than that.

Prosthetic vagina, that is a new one.
Lol- you could post a youtube vid of yourself singing it.

And, y'all dont have it nearly half right, but I think it's a bedtime story for another day, kiddies.

PMS Elle,

I want you in my bed, in sexy lingerie, waiting for me tonight.  I'm going to try to seduce Hale Bopp/Gog,  but if she turns me down, I will have use for you instead.  I know it hurts to be second best, but thats the price you have to pay to have a chance with a guy like me.  I'm sorry to say that Gog will probably accept me as a partner, in which case you will be waiting in my bed bored all night.  But as long as there is a chance with me , I know you will never accept another man.  :zoinks:
Fuck you, I want hale Bopp for myself!

::)  This thread is treading down paths even stranger than some of the other one's I'v read!  As for PMS Elle's "condition", even I, Mr. Dementia, remember what she has said in the past.

But, thats not for me to repeat.   And though I haven't sampled it's delights, nor am I ever likely to, I assure you, she has a fully functional vagina. 
Lol- yes, I do indeed.  And it is utterly delightful.

I just went back and read, but, then again, the dear lady does love to play off horny dudes.  So now, I'm semi-confused,   :P ???, but then again, what else is new!   :P
Even aside from the fact that I'm guessing that there was probably another thread or some other context current at the time, let me also point out that when I was posting on page ten, I was still learning to cope with myself and my body, and Thagfag (who was then an active member here) was still enjoying me as his own personal amusement park.  Many many things were veryu obviously very very different at the time, and it showed inmy posting style.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 10:44:51 PM by PMS Elle »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1316 on: August 13, 2008, 10:29:20 PM »
Uh, no.  I have seen those two pics you posted on the private (Elders) board and that is it.   IIRC = if I remember correctly.   I used that because I can't remember if you posted more pics than that or not.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1317 on: August 13, 2008, 10:44:16 PM »
Uh, no.  I have seen those two pics you posted on the private (Elders) board and that is it.   IIRC = if I remember correctly.   I used that because I can't remember if you posted more pics than that or not.

Ohhhhh ok- thought it meant, "In IRC."  Lol.  OK.  Thank god.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1318 on: August 13, 2008, 10:49:11 PM »

I don't use IRC anymore.   That and I don't trade pics of people.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1319 on: August 13, 2008, 10:57:44 PM »

I don't use IRC anymore.   That and I don't trade pics of people.
Oh good. :)