Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65472 times)

ozymandias

Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1290 on: August 12, 2008, 03:49:30 PM »
I think this is an absolutely fantastic idea, especially if it is direct, concise and written to be an essential manual for helping all guys to avoid douchebaggery. Maybe include an advanced, reference appendix, which only the more cultured of suitors could even comprehend.
Lol.

Well now I wanna ask for pay.

Picky picky, I came up with that while sitting in the car for an hour and a half drive from Kennebunk Maine to my  home with nothing to read and my wife doing the driving.   :orly:
You should have been talking dirty to your wife, you slut.  :P

What makes you think I wasn't?   :eyebrows:
Oh.  Ok then.  Yay!

Nothing personal, BUT,

A)I'm disgustingly faithfully married! 

B)Your way toooooo young for me.

C)A wise sage and perceptive individual once said, "Never go to bed with a woman who has more problems than you have."    When I was your age I had MORE problems than you!

D)Your too skinny for me!  I like my women TALL, Voluptous and deliciously curvy and horny.  While you may have the horny aspect down pat and IF, I was single you'd make a great "fuckbuddy" for a short time.   Long term, we'd get along like sulphuric acid and sugar.   

Soooooooooooo, I like bantering with you and getting risque and all that fun stuff, but, I'm not the brainless horndog that a lot of I2 males are!   :zoinks:

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1291 on: August 13, 2008, 02:21:57 AM »
Can you send Peaguy a private message about your vagina, becasue he doesn't know about it.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1292 on: August 13, 2008, 03:46:26 AM »
Can you send Peaguy a private message about your vagina, becasue he doesn't know about it.

What sort of conversation were you having, which led to you finding out Peaguy's state of knowledge about PMS's vagina?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1293 on: August 13, 2008, 03:48:22 AM »
'Course, I should prolly pull back on admitting how bitter and angry I am on a place like Intensity, lol.

Why? So you don't get mobbed by a furious crowd of rabid and sex-starved males out to do some women-bashing?

Well, then it would be turn abouts fair play for a furious crowd of rabid and sex starved females to go out and do some men-bashing!   :indeed:

We have sex-starved females here?  Enough of them to make a crowd?  The majority of females here seem quite well serviced.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

thepeaguy

« Reply #1294 on: August 13, 2008, 04:33:59 AM »

What sort of conversation were you having, which led to you finding out Peaguy's state of knowledge about PMS's vagina?

My Thagomizer pisstake.

How did Serissa managed to take a piss without one?  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 04:50:38 AM by Thagomizer »

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1295 on: August 13, 2008, 05:51:22 AM »
Never mind.  It is page 10 of this thread.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1296 on: August 13, 2008, 10:06:03 AM »
'Course, I should prolly pull back on admitting how bitter and angry I am on a place like Intensity, lol.

Why? So you don't get mobbed by a furious crowd of rabid and sex-starved males out to do some women-bashing?
Exactly.  With my track record instead of turning into a flame war it might turn into an orgy.

Well, then it would be turn abouts fair play for a furious crowd of rabid and sex starved females to go out and do some men-bashing!   :indeed:
That's ALWAYS fair play!   :laugh:

I think this is an absolutely fantastic idea, especially if it is direct, concise and written to be an essential manual for helping all guys to avoid douchebaggery. Maybe include an advanced, reference appendix, which only the more cultured of suitors could even comprehend.
Lol.

Well now I wanna ask for pay.

Picky picky, I came up with that while sitting in the car for an hour and a half drive from Kennebunk Maine to my  home with nothing to read and my wife doing the driving.   :orly:
You should have been talking dirty to your wife, you slut.  :P

What makes you think I wasn't?   :eyebrows:
Oh.  Ok then.  Yay!

Nothing personal, BUT,

A)I'm disgustingly faithfully married! 

B)Your way toooooo young for me.

C)A wise sage and perceptive individual once said, "Never go to bed with a woman who has more problems than you have."    When I was your age I had MORE problems than you!

D)Your too skinny for me!  I like my women TALL, Voluptous and deliciously curvy and horny.  While you may have the horny aspect down pat and IF, I was single you'd make a great "fuckbuddy" for a short time.   Long term, we'd get along like sulphuric acid and sugar.   

Soooooooooooo, I like bantering with you and getting risque and all that fun stuff, but, I'm not the brainless horndog that a lot of I2 males are!   :zoinks:
:D  TY oz.  Good to hear.  Carry on!  :P

We have sex-starved females here?  Enough of them to make a crowd?  The majority of females here seem quite well serviced.
I am in the sad minority.

My Thagomizer pisstake.

How did Serissa managed to take a piss without one?  :lol:
what?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1297 on: August 13, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »
Mutate said you didn't have a vagina or summat.

TheoK

« Reply #1298 on: August 13, 2008, 11:42:47 AM »
She's a shemale!  :o  :P 8)

thepeaguy

« Reply #1299 on: August 13, 2008, 11:46:24 AM »

No, she didn't have a cock. She didn't have a vaginal opening or summat.

Mutate told me this on the phone.

TheoK

« Reply #1300 on: August 13, 2008, 11:48:34 AM »
Weird.  ???

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1301 on: August 13, 2008, 11:49:27 AM »

Is your current lack of sex a common state of affairs for you, or are you just going through a temporary lean patch between partners?  For me, sex is something that I might get once or a few times with someone over a relatively short period, and then be without for a year or more.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1302 on: August 13, 2008, 12:05:45 PM »
Weird.  ???

That the guy's love Serissa's prosthetic vagina. :zoinks:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1303 on: August 13, 2008, 12:06:09 PM »

No, she didn't have a cock. She didn't have a vaginal opening or summat.

Mutate told me this on the phone.
Jeez, Pea, I know you have a little cyber-crush on me, but now you're chatting on the phone with other members about the state of my vagina?  Next thing you know you're going to ask TheoK to ask me if I'll go to prom with you.   :zoinks:

We have sex-starved females here?  Enough of them to make a crowd?  The majority of females here seem quite well serviced.

Is your current lack of sex a common state of affairs for you, or are you just going through a temporary lean patch between partners?  For me, sex is something that I might get once or a few times with someone over a relatively short period, and then be without for a year or more.
Temporary lean patch, but I'm still bitching about it.  I know in your mind that will peg me as complaining over nothing.  My apologies.  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1304 on: August 13, 2008, 12:08:45 PM »

Jeez, Pea, I know you have a little cyber-crush on me,

Bzzzzzzzzzzzt! Wrong. I'm not doing another HG. :P

but now you're chatting on the phone with other members about the state of my vagina?  Next thing you know you're going to ask TheoK to ask me if I'll go to prom with you.   :zoinks:

Although I was very curious, I didn't bring the subject up, Mutate did. :zoinks:

« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:11:50 PM by Thagomizer »