Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65485 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1275 on: August 11, 2008, 08:23:02 PM »
So, how would someone go about getting the opportunity to bang you silly?   Now that we know poetry doesn't really work on you anymore, that is.
Romance me with grandiose promises that you aren't going to turn out to be a total douchebag?
What are your qualifications for being a total douchebag, so one could know what avoiding such status entails in advance?
It's one of those things with so much variation and subtle nuance that all I can say is I'll know it when I see it.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1276 on: August 11, 2008, 08:25:01 PM »
So, how would someone go about getting the opportunity to bang you silly?   Now that we know poetry doesn't really work on you anymore, that is.
Romance me with grandiose promises that you aren't going to turn out to be a total douchebag?
What are your qualifications for being a total douchebag, so one could know what avoiding such status entails in advance?
It's one of those things with so much variation and subtle nuance that all I can say is I'll know it when I see it.
You can't spell out what are the metrics for actions that would qualify as douchebaggery, that is kinda understandable.    All a guy can do is try to not be a douchebag, then.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1277 on: August 11, 2008, 08:28:39 PM »
You can't spell out what are the metrics for actions that would qualify as douchebaggery, that is kinda understandable.    All a guy can do is try to not be a douchebag, then.

Most guys don't try very hard.

Well, perhaps I would be more correct in saying most guys don't try very diligently.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1278 on: August 11, 2008, 08:44:06 PM »

Well, perhaps I would be more correct in saying most guys don't try very diligently.
They need a guidebook.   "How to not be a douchebag to women".    I would like to think that I am not a douchebag, as I have never been called one.   Most guys probably don't know, until its too late.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1279 on: August 11, 2008, 09:34:30 PM »

They need a guidebook.   "How to not be a douchebag to women".    I would like to think that I am not a douchebag, as I have never been called one.   Most guys probably don't know, until its too late.
"Douchebag" was in fact the last word I ever spoke to ex #2.   :green:

And I may well write a small essay on "How not to be a douchebag" and post it at some point.  A bit like one of those blogs that travles around the internets about "things girls wish every guy would know" only not bullshit.   :laugh:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1280 on: August 11, 2008, 09:47:15 PM »

And I may well write a small essay on "How not to be a douchebag" and post it at some point.  A bit like one of those blogs that travles around the internets about "things girls wish every guy would know" only not bullshit.   :laugh:
Who knows, it might help some people avoid being douchebags.   I am sure ex #2 loved being called a bag o' douche.   I would like to think that most guys are not intentionally trying to be douchebags.   I might be wrong, as some people get advice to be an asshole, because that can get men laid by certain types of females.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1281 on: August 11, 2008, 10:07:42 PM »

I think this is an absolutely fantastic idea, especially if it is direct, concise and written to be an essential manual for helping all guys to avoid douchebaggery. Maybe include an advanced, reference appendix, which only the more cultured of suitors could even comprehend.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #1282 on: August 12, 2008, 05:38:10 AM »
Picky picky, I came up with that while sitting in the car for an hour and a half drive from Kennebunk Maine to my  home with nothing to read and my wife doing the driving.   :orly:
You should have been talking dirty to your wife, you slut.  :P

What makes you think I wasn't?   :eyebrows:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1283 on: August 12, 2008, 09:51:42 AM »
Who knows, it might help some people avoid being douchebags.   I am sure ex #2 loved being called a bag o' douche.   I would like to think that most guys are not intentionally trying to be douchebags.   I might be wrong, as some people get advice to be an asshole, because that can get men laid by certain types of females.
Actually, Alex, a big part of my definition of "douchebag" is knowlingly and willingly harming or allowing the harm of someone else, when it could easily be stopped/prevented/addressed, because it benefits you- "using," and to another's detriment.  So, I wouldn't say it's something that can really be unintentional.  Quite frankly, I'd assume any guy I'd ever shag would, given enough time, eventually do something stupid and hurtful, but that's part of the human condition.  It's the intent (and the amends-making/genuine work toward non-harm) that seperates human error from douchebaggery.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1284 on: August 12, 2008, 09:53:09 AM »
I think this is an absolutely fantastic idea, especially if it is direct, concise and written to be an essential manual for helping all guys to avoid douchebaggery. Maybe include an advanced, reference appendix, which only the more cultured of suitors could even comprehend.
Lol.

Well now I wanna ask for pay.

Picky picky, I came up with that while sitting in the car for an hour and a half drive from Kennebunk Maine to my  home with nothing to read and my wife doing the driving.   :orly:
You should have been talking dirty to your wife, you slut.  :P

What makes you think I wasn't?   :eyebrows:
Oh.  Ok then.  Yay!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1285 on: August 12, 2008, 10:10:50 AM »
Actually, Alex, a big part of my definition of "douchebag" is knowlingly and willingly harming or allowing the harm of someone else, when it could easily be stopped/prevented/addressed, because it benefits you- "using," and to another's detriment.  So, I wouldn't say it's something that can really be unintentional.  Quite frankly, I'd assume any guy I'd ever shag would, given enough time, eventually do something stupid and hurtful, but that's part of the human condition.  It's the intent (and the amends-making/genuine work toward non-harm) that seperates human error from douchebaggery.
So intent is a big part of the picture.   Guys trying to be assholes to get sex are douchebags, that would make sense to me at least.   That would be due to intent.   I would like to think most guys would genuinely try to improve towards making amends and being a better partner if their SO let them know they were being detrimental in some way.   There are some things that are sticking points with people though.   I know I had issues with video games and weed with an ex.   Other than that, I haven't come across with much else.   My brother is really verbally abusive to his exes, and that always ended up biting him in the ass.   That is due to him being a huge button pushing asshole though.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1286 on: August 12, 2008, 12:23:32 PM »
So intent is a big part of the picture.   Guys trying to be assholes to get sex are douchebags, that would make sense to me at least.   That would be due to intent.   I would like to think most guys would genuinely try to improve towards making amends and being a better partner if their SO let them know they were being detrimental in some way.   There are some things that are sticking points with people though.   I know I had issues with video games and weed with an ex.   Other than that, I haven't come across with much else.   My brother is really verbally abusive to his exes, and that always ended up biting him in the ass.   That is due to him being a huge button pushing asshole though.
I'd like to think that too.  I have yet to date someone who lives up to that though.

'Course, I should prolly pull back on admitting how bitter and angry I am on a place like Intensity, lol.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1287 on: August 12, 2008, 12:29:09 PM »
People disappoint, seems to be a constant in life.    This place is supposed to be intense, nothing wrong with you admitting that you have been disappointed.   I guess some people would use that against you if they could at some point.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1288 on: August 12, 2008, 02:07:47 PM »
'Course, I should prolly pull back on admitting how bitter and angry I am on a place like Intensity, lol.

Why? So you don't get mobbed by a furious crowd of rabid and sex-starved males out to do some women-bashing?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #1289 on: August 12, 2008, 02:21:26 PM »

Why? So you don't get mobbed by a furious crowd of rabid and sex-starved males out to do some women-bashing?

Well, then it would be turn abouts fair play for a furious crowd of rabid and sex starved females to go out and do some men-bashing!   :indeed: