Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65477 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1230 on: July 29, 2008, 05:56:53 PM »
Eh, well,

1.  Some women do "plan on" trying anal; some are even into it.
2.  I know damn well how fucked up some people can be; I've been the recipient of some sick bullshit in my day, and it seems like I've actually been pretty lucky in avoiding how awful it can really get, thus far.
True enough, I met a girl a while back who claimed to be into anal.   I really didn't believe her, as every other female who I know tried it, claimed it hurt really bad.  I guess she did it so much, she learned to enjoy it.   She was the one who was into being choked and roleplaying a rape scenario too, what a headcase she was lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1231 on: July 29, 2008, 06:28:58 PM »
Eh, well,

2.  I know damn well how fucked up some people can be; I've been the recipient of some sick bullshit in my day, and it seems like I've actually been pretty lucky in avoiding how awful it can really get, thus far.
True enough, I met a girl a while back who claimed to be into anal.   I really didn't believe her, as every other female who I know tried it, claimed it hurt really bad.  I guess she did it so much, she learned to enjoy it.   She was the one who was into being choked and roleplaying a rape scenario too, what a headcase she was lol.
I highly doubt a girl has to be a headcase to enjoy anal and would assume it does not always hurt, depending on how it's done/in what context; I've heard of sane girls enjoying it.  I just personally don't want to; I think it sounds like somehting I woudln't find pleasant, and I have a perfectly good vagina.  If anyone I bang feels horribly deprived by that, I'm not the one for him.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1232 on: July 29, 2008, 07:32:52 PM »

Makes sense. Anal is not my cup o' tea and I have walked away from otherwise perfectly acceptable relationships after being pressed into "performing" anal. As far as I can see, the best reason for someone to want anal is if they don't happen to have one of those delightful vaginae or if they are obsessed with NOT becoming pregnant.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1233 on: July 30, 2008, 08:59:07 AM »

Makes sense. Anal is not my cup o' tea and I have walked away from otherwise perfectly acceptable relationships after being pressed into "performing" anal. As far as I can see, the best reason for someone to want anal is if they don't happen to have one of those delightful vaginae or if they are obsessed with NOT becoming pregnant.
Then there ain't no damn point for me whatsoever, seeing as I have as much of a chance of getting preggers from anal sex as regular ol' vaginal...   :zoinks:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1234 on: July 30, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »

Then there ain't no damn point for me whatsoever, seeing as I have as much of a chance of getting preggers from anal sex as regular ol' vaginal...   :zoinks:
Get your tubes tied, or did a doctor tell you that you are barren?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1235 on: July 30, 2008, 06:14:51 PM »
That woman had to build her own hole.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1236 on: July 30, 2008, 07:00:47 PM »
Eh, well,

I highly doubt a girl has to be a headcase to enjoy anal and would assume it does not always hurt, depending on how it's done/in what context; I've heard of sane girls enjoying it.  I just personally don't want to; I think it sounds like somehting I woudln't find pleasant, and I have a perfectly good vagina.  If anyone I bang feels horribly deprived by that, I'm not the one for him.
I didn't say they would have to be a headcase, just that she was specifically (moreso to do with all the other stuff she told me about herself).    Some guys seem to really want to do anal with their girlfriends, but it has never been a thing that I cared enough about to request with any past lover/fuckbuddy.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1237 on: July 30, 2008, 10:55:10 PM »

I eat babies.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1238 on: August 01, 2008, 03:02:01 PM »

I eat babies.
Their flesh is quite tender.   You can still get pregnant then if you eat them, as the baby has to form in the womb for you to have something to eat lol.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1239 on: August 02, 2008, 09:56:59 AM »

I eat babies.
Their flesh is quite tender.   You can still get pregnant then if you eat them, as the baby has to form in the womb for you to have something to eat lol.
I eat babies from within.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1240 on: August 02, 2008, 09:57:13 AM »

I eat babies.

She can't have children. She's a failure.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1241 on: August 02, 2008, 09:59:47 AM »

I eat babies.

REPRODUCTIVE FAIL!!!!

thepeaguy

« Reply #1242 on: August 02, 2008, 10:00:54 AM »

I eat babies.

REPRODUCTIVE FAIL!!!!

It's alright. I'm in the same boat.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1243 on: August 02, 2008, 10:06:19 AM »

I eat babies.

REPRODUCTIVE FAIL!!!!

You don't have a uterus either, huh?

thepeaguy

« Reply #1244 on: August 02, 2008, 10:07:10 AM »

I eat babies.

REPRODUCTIVE FAIL!!!!

You don't have a uterus either, huh?

No, women don't want to mate with me.