Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65472 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1155 on: March 29, 2008, 07:48:10 PM »
In this day and age, "Immoral sex" or "indiscrimanent sex" =Stupidity = misery! 
Yeah, though sex can be discriminate, monogamous and consentual- hell, even in a long-term relationship- and still immoral, IMO.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1156 on: March 29, 2008, 07:52:30 PM »
Consensual and immoral? What are you thinking of?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1157 on: March 29, 2008, 07:59:31 PM »
All those things can still be present and you can still be knowingly hurting the other person, at least emotionally.  I think that that's immoral.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1158 on: March 29, 2008, 08:35:48 PM »
Ah - I would question the consensuality of that. But you're probably right, it's better to call it consensual but immoral. If one goes around questioning the ability to give consent of every otherwise competent adult embroiled in some emotional sexual mess, there wouldn't be a lot of officially sane people in the world.

BTW - I must have listened to Forgiven and Joining You at least thirty times apiece in the past week. Thanks for the inadvertent inspiration.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1159 on: March 30, 2008, 01:20:21 AM »
You can still have consent and still be immoral is what she is saying.    The other party might not know fully what kind of harm they are getting themselves into, but the person who is knowingly causing the harm would be the person in the wrong morally anyways.  It depends on what is known going into the situation and if the whole thing is built upon lies or not.

Immorality is one thing, I wouldn't attach the word whore to being exclusively immoral.   It is all about money.   If you are in a place where exchanging cash for sex is perfectly acceptable morally, then calling someone a whore isn't such a big deal probably.    A slut enjoys sex for what enjoyment they get out of it, they have sex because they love it.   A nympho is addicted, but really doesn't gain much pleasure if any at all from sex.   Monogamy has nothing to do with any of those imo.   Someone can be a whore, slut or nympho and still be monogamous imo.   We do practice what is called serial monogamy these days.   It is possible to be all 3.... slut, nympho and whore.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1160 on: March 30, 2008, 01:26:03 AM »
You can still have consent and still be immoral is what she is saying.    The other party might not know fully what kind of harm they are getting themselves into, but the person who is knowingly causing the harm would be the person in the wrong morally anyways.  It depends on what is known going into the situation and if the whole thing is built upon lies or not.

Yeah. I figured that out.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1161 on: March 30, 2008, 01:26:22 AM »
It is all about money.   If you are in a place where exchanging cash for sex is perfectly acceptable morally, then calling someone a whore isn't such a big deal probably.    A slut enjoys sex for what enjoyment they get out of it, they have sex because they love it.   A nympho is addicted, but really doesn't gain much pleasure if any at all from sex.   Monogamy has nothing to do with any of those imo.   Someone can be a whore, slut or nympho and still be monogamous imo.   We do practice what is called serial monogamy these days.   It is possible to be all 3.... slut, nympho and whore.   

What does money have to do with shagging sluts and nymphos?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1162 on: March 30, 2008, 01:31:44 AM »
It is all about money.   If you are in a place where exchanging cash for sex is perfectly acceptable morally, then calling someone a whore isn't such a big deal probably.    A slut enjoys sex for what enjoyment they get out of it, they have sex because they love it.   A nympho is addicted, but really doesn't gain much pleasure if any at all from sex.   Monogamy has nothing to do with any of those imo.   Someone can be a whore, slut or nympho and still be monogamous imo.   We do practice what is called serial monogamy these days.   It is possible to be all 3.... slut, nympho and whore.   

What does money have to do with shagging sluts and nymphos?
Nothing usually, unless they are trying to be whores.   Maybe they really love sex (or are addicted to it, but can't enjoy it) and have decided to go ahead and start getting paid for having it.   Might as well get paid for it, if you are going to be having lots of it anyways.
:P   Internets are super serious.

ozymandias

« Reply #1163 on: March 30, 2008, 07:47:38 AM »
All those things can still be present and you can still be knowingly hurting the other person, at least emotionally.  I think that that's immoral.

Agreed, good point.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1164 on: March 30, 2008, 08:29:08 AM »
Ah - I would question the consensuality of that. But you're probably right, it's better to call it consensual but immoral. If one goes around questioning the ability to give consent of every otherwise competent adult embroiled in some emotional sexual mess, there wouldn't be a lot of officially sane people in the world.

BTW - I must have listened to Forgiven and Joining You at least thirty times apiece in the past week. Thanks for the inadvertent inspiration.  :P
I know, and I would halfway question it too, but you followed my logic on saying "consentual."

You're welcome for the inadvertant inspiration, lol.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1165 on: March 30, 2008, 10:18:00 AM »
And apparently neither I nor the forum spellcheck can spell consentual.

*decides not to apologize for possible accidental sexual innuendoes*

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1166 on: March 30, 2008, 10:21:03 AM »

I LOVE accidental sexual innuendos; you should never apologize for them.  :D

ozymandias

« Reply #1167 on: March 30, 2008, 11:12:06 AM »

I LOVE accidental sexual innuendos; you should never apologize for them.  :D

Agreed, there have been some priceless ones here!   :laugh:

Sophgay

« Reply #1168 on: April 01, 2008, 09:14:20 AM »
What member of I2 would you most like to join me in a threesome with?

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #1169 on: April 02, 2008, 07:30:20 AM »
What member of I2 would you most like to join me in a threesome with?
Pick me!
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."