Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65472 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1140 on: March 27, 2008, 08:05:23 AM »
Bah, men can be sluts and manwhores too.   Most guys are sluts technically lol.
The latter hasn't been true in my experience.  More like most guys want to be.

It's not our fault; it's in our jeans.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1141 on: March 27, 2008, 08:55:02 AM »

:plus:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #1142 on: March 27, 2008, 09:45:25 AM »

May I recommend a "relaxed fit" Jeans.   :P

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1143 on: March 27, 2008, 11:33:29 AM »
True they do want to be sluts, so I guess they are sluts at heart.   It is up to you fine females to give them a chance and allow us slutty males to achieve our dream of becoming man-sluts.
Sorry, but the dream that I fulfill is actually just regular and frequent access to monogamous sex.  I don't want a man-slut, and if someone I was dating tried to become one by outsourcing, I'd break a wee bit more than just his heart, I think.
If a guy agrees to a monogamous relationship and then "outsources", that would be a problem.   I would like to think most men are capable of being in a monogamous relationship, but the statistics probably (I don't have them off hand) would show that both sexes have problems with being monogamous.    I haven't had any problems being monogamous, myself, but I know plenty of guys who do "outsource".   They just can't keep it in their pants.    Just because someone is a slut, doesn't mean they can't be your slut, and your slut alone.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1144 on: March 27, 2008, 07:14:55 PM »
If a guy agrees to a monogamous relationship and then "outsources", that would be a problem.   I would like to think most men are capable of being in a monogamous relationship, but the statistics probably (I don't have them off hand) would show that both sexes have problems with being monogamous.    I haven't had any problems being monogamous, myself, but I know plenty of guys who do "outsource".   They just can't keep it in their pants.    Just because someone is a slut, doesn't mean they can't be your slut, and your slut alone.   
See, I more think of constantly shagging just one person as monogamous nymphomania, not sluttiness.  I'll break down my understanding of some terms which could potentially be seen as derrogatory:

Slut= Sleeps around/has a lot of past and/or present sexual partners
Easy= Hops into bed relatively indiscriminantly
Fast= Hops into bed fast (duh)
Whore= This one is more vague, and is really more likely to be used as a way to vaguely bash a sexually active female, especialyl one whose choice in sexual partner upsets you
Nympho= Wants constant sex

Anyone disagree with the definitions/have anything to add?  (And by that, I mean, do you think the defintions are correct and do you have others, not do you think they apply to me.  :p  Be interesting to see who thinks they apply to them, though.  Maybe I'll start a thread or poll about it, when more definitions have been generated/validated.)

ozymandias

« Reply #1145 on: March 27, 2008, 07:42:24 PM »
True they do want to be sluts, so I guess they are sluts at heart.   It is up to you fine females to give them a chance and allow us slutty males to achieve our dream of becoming man-sluts.
Sorry, but the dream that I fulfill is actually just regular and frequent access to monogamous sex.  I don't want a man-slut, and if somone I was dating tried to become one by outsourcing, I'd break a wee bit more than just his heart, I think.

Where were you when I was in college part 1................oooooooooooopps, you weren't even born then, which makes any such sexual thoughts about you incestous, since I am old enough to be your father and that makes me a pervert and I should be ashamed of my self and should shut up since the statute of limitations is forever and WHY am I dwelling on this.   :P

Seriously, monogamy and precautions is my middle name, but, since I am too old and decrepit I will just settle for envying your boyfriend.   But, only for a little while!   :P

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1146 on: March 27, 2008, 08:37:32 PM »
Where were you when I was in college part 1................oooooooooooopps, you weren't even born then, which makes any such sexual thoughts about you incestous, since I am old enough to be your father and that makes me a pervert and I should be ashamed of my self and should shut up since the statute of limitations is forever and WHY am I dwelling on this.   :P

Seriously, monogamy and precautions is my middle name, but, since I am too old and decrepit I will just settle for envying your boyfriend.   But, only for a little while!   :P
Well, hopefully he'll be the potential object of Elle-craving envy for more than a little while.  I kinda like him, at the moment.  :)  Though, if not, I am well aware that what I have to offer actually really is something that I prolly woudln't have a huge amount of trouble finding someone who'd want, of course.  Once I'm done being all sad and stuff.

ozymandias

« Reply #1147 on: March 28, 2008, 09:25:08 AM »

Well, hopefully he'll be the potential object of Elle-craving envy for more than a little while.  I kinda like him, at the moment.  :)  Though, if not, I am well aware that what I have to offer actually really is something that I prolly woudln't have a huge amount of trouble finding someone who'd want, of course.  Once I'm done being all sad and stuff.

Well, he still will be the object of Elle-craving in a sense.  That is when all my other duties and responsibilities allow it!   ;)  I'm sure that with all your studies and social life you can understand that.   ;) 

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1148 on: March 28, 2008, 09:29:43 AM »
Indeed, indeed.

...wow, look at this thread, I just realized by my own definitions, I'm not only a postwhore, but a postslut, and posteasy.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1149 on: March 28, 2008, 11:20:34 AM »
Whore means they have sex straight up for money.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #1150 on: March 28, 2008, 09:26:20 PM »
Yeah, a whore is a prostitute.

Easy and fast are words I haven't heard in a long time.  I always thought fast was a cool term, like the 16-year-old girl who dates guys in their 20s.  I dated a 21-year-old when I was 16, and I never understood why his mom didn't like me.   :P
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1151 on: March 29, 2008, 06:33:58 PM »
Oh, well duh, but it's used in half a billion other ways in common vernacular, not all of which even imply that the chick is having sex for anything but sex.  Maybe "immoral sex" would be a common denominator.  (I'm thinking for exmaple it's a term I can imagine being thrown around as a reaction to infidelity.)

Sophgay

« Reply #1152 on: March 29, 2008, 06:36:23 PM »
I agree with your definitions, but I also think slut and whore are sometimes used interchangeably.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1153 on: March 29, 2008, 06:44:10 PM »
I agree with your definitions, but I also think slut and whore are sometimes used interchangeably.
Yeah, they often are.

ozymandias

« Reply #1154 on: March 29, 2008, 07:22:07 PM »
Oh, well duh, but it's used in half a billion other ways in common vernacular, not all of which even imply that the chick is having sex for anything but sex.  Maybe "immoral sex" would be a common denominator.  (I'm thinking for exmaple it's a term I can imagine being thrown around as a reaction to infidelity.)

In this day and age, "Immoral sex" or "indiscrimanent sex" =Stupidity = misery!