Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65472 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1020 on: February 18, 2008, 08:27:14 AM »
Do you normally photograph when having
an orgasm?
Dunno.  I mean, I don't THINK I turn into a camera when I get off, though I admit it's sort of similar (verbal joke follows- say it aloud)- it involves pressing the right button to get the shutter going.

That's just the way it should be too  ;)- if you can think straight enough to remember to take pics you're not doing it right.  :laugh:

automatic photo thingies come in useful, though.  either that, or you can always take turns...   8)
If I'm properly distracted, there's a good chance the other participant is in no position to operate a camera.
not that i wish to set the cat amongst the pigeons, but there is a lot of debate as to whether or not AIDS is an STD (or STI, as they're called this week), because it's actually transmitted through body fluids and not exclusively by sexual contact.

apologies for the aspie pedantism, but i did spend several years of my life researching the damn thing.

and ahayes - stop being such a bloody knob.  ::)
meow.

What WOULD count as a purely STI, then?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #1021 on: February 18, 2008, 09:22:44 AM »
If I remember correctly, AIDS in the US is considered one of the STD's.  Different countries obviously define things differently.

To answer PMS Elle's question, Herpes, Syphyllis, Genital Warts.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1022 on: February 18, 2008, 09:46:01 AM »
If I remember correctly, AIDS in the US is considered one of the STD's.  Different countries obviously define things differently.

To answer PMS Elle's question, Herpes, Syphyllis, Genital Warts.

But you can get herpes and/or genital warts without sex.  Not totally sure about syphilis.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1023 on: February 18, 2008, 01:17:40 PM »
generally, STI/Ds are infections caused solely or predominantly through sexual contact.  definitions vary, and who cares anyway?  :D

meow, eh, my little tabby?   

btw, what's the JL stand for?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1024 on: February 19, 2008, 05:15:30 AM »
I think I caught cat AIDS
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1025 on: February 19, 2008, 07:59:08 AM »
generally, STI/Ds are infections caused solely or predominantly through sexual contact.  definitions vary, and who cares anyway?  :D

1.  True 'nuff.  Didn't mean to pick a fight/be difficult, I was just curious.
2.  Meow indeed.
3.  A reference to Jagged Little Pill (JLP); I just tacked it on the front when I made the JLP cover my avvie.

ozymandias

« Reply #1026 on: February 19, 2008, 10:27:26 AM »

1.  True 'nuff.  Didn't mean to pick a fight/be difficult, I was just curious.
2.  Meow indeed.
3.  A reference to Jagged Little Pill (JLP); I just tacked it on the front when I made the JLP cover my avvie.

Didn't see it as picking a fight, the whole definition is confusing and lately things have become even more confusing with the increase of Herpes, syphylis and even genital warts increasingly transmitted by oral sex.  Especially among teenagers who think that having oral sex keeps you safe!!   ::)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1027 on: February 19, 2008, 10:32:13 AM »
Oral sex and kissing can spread the same STDs.   I keep a lookout for people with "cold sores" and the like around their mouths (even though between flareups it can be hard if not impossible to tell).   Oral doesn't mean safe by any means, that is why most prostitutes put a condom on guys they blow (at least that is what I heard on TV lol).
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1028 on: February 19, 2008, 06:29:59 PM »
Oral sex and kissing can spread the same STDs.   I keep a lookout for people with "cold sores" and the like around their mouths (even though between flareups it can be hard if not impossible to tell).   Oral doesn't mean safe by any means, that is why most prostitutes put a condom on guys they blow (at least that is what I heard on TV lol).
Yes, exactly.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1029 on: February 19, 2008, 06:43:29 PM »
I look out for people hiding in the bushes with blowpipes and shooting syphilis-contaminated darts.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1030 on: February 19, 2008, 06:47:23 PM »
I look out for people hiding in the bushes with blowpipes and shooting syphilis-contaminated darts.
Understandable, but the odds of ranomly meeting other Intensitians just by random chance are kinda slim, you know.

ozymandias

« Reply #1031 on: February 19, 2008, 06:47:38 PM »

Syphylis takes too long to kill, I prefer Curare!   :evillaugh:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1032 on: February 19, 2008, 06:56:03 PM »
Understandable, but the odds of ranomly meeting other Intensitians just by random chance are kinda slim, you know.

Somewhere out there, Lit is waiting, and he wants my anus.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1033 on: February 19, 2008, 07:04:34 PM »

Somewhere out there, Lit just felt a sudden rush of joy, knowing you were taking the piss.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #1034 on: February 19, 2008, 07:08:34 PM »

Somewhere out there, Lit just felt a sudden rush of joy, knowing you were taking the piss.
And was overwhelmed by the desire to take the piss himself, straight from the source.