Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65495 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #1005 on: February 18, 2008, 12:17:40 AM »
You're assuming an awful lot there don't you think?   :wanker:

(1) I don't have an STD and I never have.
(2) AIDS is an STD dumbass  ::)- see (1)
(3) I never offered you a fuck and I never would-not only are you a whiny twunt with the mental age of a 4 year old, you also have a face like a sack of half mashed spuds.

not that i wish to set the cat amongst the pigeons, but there is a lot of debate as to whether or not AIDS is an STD (or STI, as they're called this week), because it's actually transmitted through body fluids and not exclusively by sexual contact.

apologies for the aspie pedantism, but i did spend several years of my life researching the damn thing.

and ahayes - stop being such a bloody knob.  ::)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1006 on: February 18, 2008, 12:18:34 AM »
In your strange and perverted dreams. We all know you enjoy animal fun as much as this guy. After all, cats don't laugh at your tiny peepee or make you feel small and stupid like real women seem to.  :hahaha:

i have no idea what's going on in the foreground of that photograph, but those hangings are bloody nice, and would go beautifully in my temple.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1007 on: February 18, 2008, 03:47:20 AM »
You're assuming an awful lot there don't you think?   :wanker:

(1) I don't have an STD and I never have.
(2) AIDS is an STD dumbass  ::)- see (1)
(3) I never offered you a fuck and I never would-not only are you a whiny twunt with the mental age of a 4 year old, you also have a face like a sack of half mashed spuds.

not that i wish to set the cat amongst the pigeons, but there is a lot of debate as to whether or not AIDS is an STD (or STI, as they're called this week), because it's actually transmitted through body fluids and not exclusively by sexual contact.

apologies for the aspie pedantism, but i did spend several years of my life researching the damn thing.

and ahayes - stop being such a bloody knob.  ::)

Since we aren't actually having an intelligent discussion about what constitutes an STD according to different medical opinion I'm happy using the definition the average person would.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1008 on: February 18, 2008, 04:34:28 AM »
since when have you been average, eh?  ;)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1009 on: February 18, 2008, 05:29:02 AM »
My average mental age is slightly higher than 4 ....do I even get a look in?  :eyebrows:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1010 on: February 18, 2008, 05:31:31 AM »
My average mental age is slightly higher than 4 ....do I even get a look in?  :eyebrows:

dunno - how big's your knob/bank balance?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1011 on: February 18, 2008, 05:32:43 AM »

:LMAO:

Depends if you're the type to have fucked your cat or not.  :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1012 on: February 18, 2008, 05:35:46 AM »

Well my bank balance was looking pretty impressive before my ex-wife surgically removed it after divorce.
My knob....well that is a VERY sad story.....Involves a divorce and an ex-wife.....
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1013 on: February 18, 2008, 05:41:08 AM »

Well my bank balance was looking pretty impressive before my ex-wife surgically removed it after divorce.
My knob....well that is a VERY sad story.....Involves a divorce and an ex-wife.....

but does it involve surgical removal?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1014 on: February 18, 2008, 05:43:39 AM »

Why yes...that was the sad part

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1015 on: February 18, 2008, 05:44:38 AM »

Why yes...that was the sad part

why sad?  i have a removable knob sort of thing, and it brings nothing but happiness.

could it be that double X chromosome thing, so you think?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1016 on: February 18, 2008, 05:52:13 AM »

Can you give me a hint towards the right answer on this one?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1017 on: February 18, 2008, 06:46:17 AM »

Can you give me a hint towards the right answer on this one?

I would say if you have to ask you don't get a look in, but since I like you I'll give you a clue- the answer begins with N.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1018 on: February 18, 2008, 07:37:21 AM »
I am phoning a friend

****Ring*****

"Randy listen closely mate. Bit riding on this...................." :green:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1019 on: February 18, 2008, 07:38:07 AM »
:LMAO:  Dammit you made me choke then.