Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65487 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #870 on: January 28, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »
PMS Elle conversing with the village idiot? Now this is a rarity.

She must be hard up for attention.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #871 on: January 28, 2008, 02:06:11 PM »

In your dreams.  You don't even know me, to boot, your an aspie.  I am not trying to point you out, its just, your probably not at the top of your  game, that don't play well with aspergers syndrome.

My appoloogies, JLPMS, I only have like an 60 minutes on the internet, I didn't read your whole thread, so I am sorry for repeating a question.

1.  No, I do not think I am obsessed.
2.  I do not own "equipment," unless you count a DDR pad and a pair of five-pound weights.
3.  I don't eat "health food."  I just eat well.

I meant food food, not herbs.  Herbs are concentrated vegetables anyway, and typically have a medicinal taste.  I suppose I should call you village idiot because you got confused now?  I don't think that would be fair, unlike bullseye who is not on the mark.

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

GalileoAce

« Reply #872 on: January 28, 2008, 09:40:23 PM »
In your dreams.  You don't even know me, to boot, your an aspie.  I am not trying to point you out, its just, your probably not at the top of your  game, that don't play well with aspergers syndrome.

What makes a "village idiot". Well first you need a village. Intensity almost serves as a village for some. So tick. Next you need someone whom everyone else thinks is an idiot. So PMSElle, is Randy our village idiot in your perspective?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #873 on: January 29, 2008, 06:39:35 AM »

It's a way to keep my ask away thread active.   :zoinks:

Since when did you become so cheap? :zoinks:

Weeetorical!
:eyelash:

Are you planning on stopping this at a certain page number?    Do you have a particular goal as to how long you want your ask away thread to be?

No, and no.  My ask away thread is just a relaible way to kill time and deboredify.

What makes a "village idiot". Well first you need a village. Intensity almost serves as a village for some. So tick. Next you need someone whom everyone else thinks is an idiot. So PMSElle, is Randy our village idiot in your perspective?
He fits the definition you just gave.   :laugh:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #874 on: January 29, 2008, 06:41:27 AM »
Do we need one?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #875 on: January 29, 2008, 08:51:12 AM »
Are you planning on stopping this at a certain page number?    Do you have a particular goal as to how long you want your ask away thread to be?

No, and no.  My ask away thread is just a relaible way to kill time and deboredify.

Deboredify, I like that word.  I think I actually might use it from time to time in real life.  :laugh:
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #876 on: January 29, 2008, 08:55:04 AM »
Do we need one?

Yes.  He performs a vital service.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #877 on: January 29, 2008, 01:45:27 PM »
Your a fuckn idiot, you get confused :laugh:

You deserved that one.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #878 on: January 30, 2008, 03:14:48 PM »
Do we need one?

Yes.  He performs a vital service.

What a fantasy where your not disabled?  Sounds like my mom, assuming I am this or that, to making her self feel better.  Kind of aspie selfish to.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #879 on: January 31, 2008, 06:04:49 AM »

In a village of idiots, Randy would surely be king.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #880 on: January 31, 2008, 01:29:37 PM »

In a village of idiots, Randy would surely be king.
* AllDayGlowRandy things about beating the fuck out of patterson, but then he tries to remember he has a mild handicap.
I don't get drunk :laugh:

« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:38:22 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #881 on: January 31, 2008, 03:43:52 PM »

In a village of idiots, Randy would surely be king God.

Fixed. And he is.

The_P

« Reply #882 on: February 01, 2008, 10:47:47 AM »

Fixed. And he is.

Strange words coming from a solipsist.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #883 on: February 01, 2008, 01:07:36 PM »

Fixed. And he is.

Strange words coming from a solipsist.

Strange words coming from a ass jaming cock sucker.  There are a couple of those in my hustler magazine, its quite annoying.  Its suppose to be a magazine for men.

Your all forgiven, your just like everyone else in that you all have issues.

I am sorry JLPMS Elle.

The_P

« Reply #884 on: February 01, 2008, 01:30:48 PM »
You, on the other hand, will never be forgiven!