Educational

Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 65494 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #840 on: January 13, 2008, 04:04:30 PM »

Actually, it would have been "I'm not telling you that," whether you mean 69, or standing 69, or whatever the hell you meant referring to the exact specifics of my sex life (I still am not sure).

Boring.

But I felt like pointing out that you were being an asshole without warning you that your questions was going to be ultimately in vain no matter what.  :P

Thank you for taking the FAR more
enjoyable route then.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #841 on: January 13, 2008, 04:17:15 PM »

Actually, it would have been "I'm not telling you that," whether you mean 69, or standing 69, or whatever the hell you meant referring to the exact specifics of my sex life (I still am not sure).

Boring.

But I felt like pointing out that you were being an asshole without warning you that your questions was going to be ultimately in vain no matter what.  :P

Thank you for taking the FAR more
enjoyable route then.
You're welcome.  Anytime.   :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #842 on: January 13, 2008, 04:21:11 PM »
And anything?

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #843 on: January 13, 2008, 06:36:27 PM »
And anything?

Of course not.  :D  But, anytime I'm conversing with anyone (save for professors/bosses/people I feel the need to be professional around), you can count on me to be purposely impossible.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #844 on: January 14, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »
I don't like being carried as a mode of transportation, but it can be fun when my Current picks me up. He does sort of abuse his power somtimes though.   :laugh:  (Example:  picking me up and dangling me upside down so the blood rushes to my head and my life flashes before my eyes.)
I am sure that is never provoked or asked for.   I can't say I have done that to anyone other than my brother (holding someone upside down).   I don't do things that are potentially harmful to people unless they provoke me.   Otherwise, I would consider shit like that borderline bullying.

Carrying during sex is more of a spur of the moment thing.   Of course it is unnecessary, but damn hilarious in a way.   More of a novelty in that regard.   Carrying people is usually a joke anyways, unless the person is seriously disabled.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #845 on: January 14, 2008, 10:37:46 AM »
I don't like being carried as a mode of transportation, but it can be fun when my Current picks me up. He does sort of abuse his power somtimes though.   :laugh:  (Example:  picking me up and dangling me upside down so the blood rushes to my head and my life flashes before my eyes.)
I am sure that is never provoked or asked for.   I can't say I have done that to anyone other than my brother (holding someone upside down).   I don't do things that are potentially harmful to people unless they provoke me.   Otherwise, I would consider shit like that borderline bullying.
Nah, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do it if I was actually bothered by it (I'm not so long as I'm not severely injured).

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #846 on: January 14, 2008, 11:07:10 AM »
Nah, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do it if I was actually bothered by it (I'm not so long as I'm not severely injured).
Thats good.   Its all fun then.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #847 on: January 26, 2008, 03:17:51 AM »
When they say in Hip-Hop songs, as they inveriably do, "Put your hands in the air, like you just don't care", wouldn't a more appropriate display of apathy be not to bother?
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #848 on: January 26, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »
When they say in Hip-Hop songs, as they inveriably do, "Put your hands in the air, like you just don't care", wouldn't a more appropriate display of apathy be not to bother?

:laugh:  Good point.  Depends what you care about or don't.  I always assumed they meant "Like you just don't care how stupid doing so will make you look."

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #849 on: January 26, 2008, 01:43:55 PM »
Will you ever stop being a bitch?

How tall are you?
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #851 on: January 26, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »
I am 4 inches taller.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #852 on: January 26, 2008, 02:04:35 PM »
Where is the funnest place you have been?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #853 on: January 26, 2008, 02:21:45 PM »
I am 4 inches taller.

That's not a good thing for a guy.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #854 on: January 26, 2008, 02:26:30 PM »
I can't do much about that, I think I had a gluten allergy.  I did have an accident of a few bites, and my mood was out of controll, then I got mouth sores.  Remember the spaz I used to be?  That maybe why.  My mom is short to, below average height, and besides I severly made up for that.