Educational

Author Topic: I have returned  (Read 3672 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I have returned
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2007, 04:41:50 PM »
i disagree kosmonaut. sure you don't understand her fetish but there's a reason it exists. if she likes that stuff then i say go for it. fuck what her mother thinks of it. good intentions paved the path to hell. her mom doesn't know her happiness, only she does. she should do what makes her happy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. do what you will, harm none.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Kosmonaut

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2007, 05:07:12 PM »
i disagree kosmonaut. sure you don't understand her fetish but there's a reason it exists. if she likes that stuff then i say go for it. fuck what her mother thinks of it. good intentions paved the path to hell. her mom doesn't know her happiness, only she does. she should do what makes her happy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. do what you will, harm none.

Of course you are correct.
I cannot comprehend what fun is to be had from these activities, but im sure people can say the same about some things i have done in the  past. If that's where she finds happiness, then fine, im sure she knows what risks she is putting herself in.
Still, i would advise that she talked to a counselor / psychologist about it.
I am not being judgemental, just that it could not do any harm.   

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2007, 06:53:41 PM »
I was called a fake, gameplayer, etc. I posted about it in the 'Who's Guilty' thread in The Main Event Board.  Maybe none of this wouldn't have happened if I kept quiet about it and people wouldn't have assumed me as being a fake or playing a game. That's why I said I screwed up and started over by making another account and posting under that name. I created it during the war but never posted because I couldn't find the reply button.

One thing that you did when you first came over here, which made people suspicious, was to lay down a lot of personal, controversial information, before YOU even knew anything about any of us or this place, other than what you may have heard in a rumor mill. Try to understand that there are people who occasionally pop in here and try to fire us up and get us all fighting with them to amuse themselves. It was quite possible that you could have been just another one of that type of troll. We did not know anything about YOU, other than what you had told us and it seemed a little too personal to tell someone who you have JUST met.

There was no way anyone knew anything about who YOU were or why YOU were here, at first. It is perfectly logical for some of us to assume that another person was here to merely to make asses of us all, as has been attempted a number of times in the past and kind of how I and another member treated Starbuline's visit last night. Some of us are apprehensive enough to doubt almost anyone who lets their personal info out as quickly as you (and Starbuline) did.

So, it's not so much that anyone thought YOU were fake as much as we are suspicious of anyone and everyone who posts personal information right away. I can remember someone asking you to prove that YOU like to wear diapers and (you're right) that was a simple generic challenge to your honesty, but it was not really meant to say that YOU, personally, were a FAKE. It was intended to eliminate the possibility that there was just another asshole yanking a bunch of aspie's chains for a laugh. It was not personal! Not at all.

It's good that you came back, but enough of the "I've been misunderstood" routine, now.  Let's move on.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2007, 06:55:57 PM »
One thing that you did when you first came over here, which made people suspicious, was to lay down a lot of personal, controversial information

aspies do that, dawg. ::)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2007, 07:05:09 PM »
One thing that you did when you first came over here, which made people suspicious, was to lay down a lot of personal, controversial information

aspies do that, dawg. ::)

Of course they do, and we fall for it quite often. I hope she understands my explanation and relaxes a bit.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2007, 07:32:02 PM »
you should too. :P don't be so suspicious when people act like they're supposed to.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2007, 07:36:31 PM »

I still have scars from my being conditioned, sorry.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2007, 07:38:27 PM »
well you need some E vitamin to rub on them. :P lemme do the honors... >:D
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2007, 07:44:38 PM »

Honored.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2007, 09:41:09 PM »
 :eyelash:

:nomakened:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2007, 09:43:11 PM »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2007, 09:49:40 PM »
hardly. :P that's my secret recipe for vitamin E.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »
hardly. :P that's my secret recipe for vitamin E.

You've been using it quite a bit, does it work as good as they say??

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2007, 11:21:27 PM »
yeah my scars are almost invisible :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

richard

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2007, 11:22:57 PM »
well i hope you come back spokane girl, if you like wearing diapers as discusting as it may be your the one wearing them i guess :laugh: