Author Topic: Homosexuality and the Bible  (Read 8514 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Homosexuality and the Bible
« Reply #120 on: July 04, 2007, 05:39:57 PM »
leather sex monkey.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2007, 05:42:00 PM »
Sounds like fun to me!

:party:

Scrapheap

« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2007, 05:55:44 PM »
i'll take my Gimp and shove him up Soph's ass. :P

whatza gimp?

Didn't you ever see Pulp Fiction??

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: July 04, 2007, 07:03:02 PM »
yeah whatzza matter with you? :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Scrapheap

« Reply #124 on: July 04, 2007, 07:23:57 PM »

Whatzza matter with you here??

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #125 on: July 04, 2007, 07:25:02 PM »

Leave Her alone bud.
Guardian of the Empire

Scrapheap

« Reply #126 on: July 04, 2007, 07:29:38 PM »

Leave Her alone bud.

I'm just  :razz: ing her back... calm down Kevv, Maybe we should cut you off. Somebody call a Taxi and drive Kevv home.  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: July 04, 2007, 08:36:50 PM »
if only straight people go to heaven that's a pity. we're gonna have a smashin' time in hell. :green:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: July 04, 2007, 08:37:30 PM »

i'm spasming from your hotness. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Scrapheap

« Reply #129 on: July 04, 2007, 08:38:08 PM »
if only straight people go to heaven that's a pity. we're gonna have a smashin' time in hell. :green:

Who's buying the first round of drinks??

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: July 04, 2007, 08:39:24 PM »
in hell satan buys them for a small price... your soul. >:D
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: July 04, 2007, 08:39:53 PM »
i'm only kidding. drinks are free there. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Teejay

« Reply #132 on: July 04, 2007, 09:17:36 PM »
I know that the bible is pretty hardcore on male homosexuals what with the stoning and all. But if you  actually read the verses that deal with the punishments for gays it is conspicuously silent on lesbians. so the next time you are talking with a fundamentalist you can just say "But the Lord loves him some girl on girl action" :evillaugh:

The first five books of the old testament were first written down in the 8th or 7th centuries BC, during a time in Israelite society when monotheism was developing for the first time and also indivudalism (for instance the extended family disappered in Israel and nuclear family became the norm), when all worship was being centralised in one temple and to one god Yahweh.

The rule in Leviticus (which is a law code) outlawing male-male sex was put in to stamp out the homosexual sex associated with the worship of Astarte the goddess of fertility, sexuality, and war. Since girl-girl sex was not associated with any worship of gods other than Yahweh, they were not mentioned or prohibited.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 09:19:45 PM by Teejay »

Teejay

« Reply #133 on: July 04, 2007, 09:24:48 PM »
jews are a race! look at their looks, they have a specific look. why do i like jew guys so much? because they look a certain way. that's called a race. also a soul race. they reincarnate into jews over and over again. ask Kryon. :P

white people have no race. races are so mixed up anyway. but like, the asians are from a different planet than black people. we're all from somewhere not earth. :P as races.

Jewish communities apart from those in Ethiopia are descended from migrants from the Levant and they have not intermarried very much into the local gentile populations. Considering what the Arabs of Syria and Levant look like it is no surprise some Jews look 'Middle Eastern'.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2007, 09:28:25 PM »
that's why they're so hot.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar