Educational

Author Topic: Homosexuality and the Bible  (Read 8372 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Homosexuality and the Bible
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2007, 06:34:52 AM »
yeah man, like, outerspacemic :rocklee:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2007, 11:09:03 PM »
we should open the windows.

*opens the window*

*a bird flies in*

:bird:

I was invited.

Scrapheap

« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2007, 11:10:13 PM »
we should open the windows.

*opens the window*

*a bird flies in*

:bird:

I was invited.

No, you just happened to be at the right place at the wrong time.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2007, 06:15:17 AM »
are you a vampire Calandale? do you need an invitation to enter this thread? :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2007, 09:25:15 AM »
They leave out woman on woman because they used to not allow women to read period.   Why write to an audience you are forbidding to read?    It makes it easier to oppress them that way.
Not true.
Guardian of the Empire

Soph

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2007, 09:31:17 AM »
They leave out woman on woman because they used to not allow women to read period.   Why write to an audience you are forbidding to read?    It makes it easier to oppress them that way.
Not true.
O RLY?

The Bible's full of shit anyway.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2007, 09:38:15 AM »
Not true.
O RLY?

KJV says in Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Guardian of the Empire

Soph

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2007, 09:39:04 AM »
Not true.
O RLY?

KJV says in Deuteronomy 6:7 "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Oh. That's nice.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2007, 09:54:33 AM »
Not true.
O RLY?

Oh. That's nice.

Book of Mormon Mosiah 1:4  "For it were not possible that our father, Lehi, could have remembered all these things, to have taught them to his children, except it were for the help of these plates; for he having been taught in the alanguage of the Egyptians therefore he could read these engravings, and teach them to his children, that thereby they could teach them to their children, and so fulfilling the commandments of God, even down to this present time."

Should I quote any more Scriptures from any book?
Guardian of the Empire

Soph

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2007, 09:55:20 AM »
Not true.
O RLY?

Oh. That's nice.

Book of Mormon Mosiah 1:4  "For it were not possible that our father, Lehi, could have remembered all these things, to have taught them to his children, except it were for the help of these plates; for he having been taught in the alanguage of the Egyptians therefore he could read these engravings, and teach them to his children, that thereby they could teach them to their children, and so fulfilling the commandments of God, even down to this present time."

Should I quote any more Scriptures from any book?
If you like. I won't read them though.
Are you obsessed with children?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2007, 09:55:46 AM »
why do you keep emphasising children, kevv?  they were talking about women, and girls didn't count as children.

The_P

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2007, 10:01:56 AM »
why do you keep emphasising children, kevv?  they were talking about women, and girls didn't count as children.

Probably because God is our Father, and he knows better than us because we're his spawn, his children.

Now, I never bother reading any holy scriputures or really get into any theological discussion because most religions are secularised and are filled with more deranged bullshit than your average pagan like our ol' Vivi.

(Emphasis on the "i" because Vivi practically loathes it when I refer to her as "Viv". Oh shit, I messed up. Oh almighty parenthesises, don't fail me now -- protect me from the onslaughts from our very own comedienne witch!)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 10:04:25 AM by Basement-dwelling Peegai »

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2007, 10:03:34 AM »
To show all children where educated boys and girls. You even had to educate girls and women to know what is right and wrong. Without educating them then they would never had known what is righ or wrong in the end.
Guardian of the Empire

Soph

« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »
To show all children where educated boys and girls. You even had to educate girls and women to know what is right and wrong. Without educating them then they would never had known what is righ or wrong in the end.
I can work out what's right or right myself, thanks.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2007, 10:34:37 AM »
I can work out what's right or right myself, thanks.
Thats good.

KJV 1 Samuel 25:23&24 "And when Abigail saw David, she hasted, and lighted off the ass, and fell before David on her face, and bowed herself to the ground,
  24 And fell at his feet, and said, Upon me, my lord, upon me let this iniquity be: and let thine handmaid, I pray thee, speak in thine audience, and hear the words of thine handmaid."

Abigail had to be educated to know what was right and wrong. Even speaking to David and for David to listen to Her. That is being educated knowing right from wrong.
Guardian of the Empire