Educational

Author Topic: Sopho  (Read 9102 times)

richard

Re: Sopho
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2007, 04:12:44 PM »
i think the hardest thing to do is actually leave a forum, mostly because our disorders makes it almost impossible for change. im just somehow not going to post there anymore,  :laugh:

one of the things im gonna do is search the internet for subjects i like, and post on those boards.

goodluck! :)

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2007, 04:15:42 PM »
So, do you always introduce yourself with Sopho, or Soph? Weird.
I'm Sopho on WP

Yeah, I figured that out, I just meant that the title of the thread is "Soph," instead of a greeting.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2007, 08:03:15 PM »
sopho you should just leave wp dude, i dont plan on posting there anymore

WP is the shit dawg, It has Mr Mark and everything.

Mr Mark did give me some good advide, I am thankful for it, but he's still a terrible mod.

Soph

« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2007, 05:00:04 AM »
sopho you should just leave wp dude, i dont plan on posting there anymore
I might do. Me and Starbuline are close to getting banned apparently lol
I get too addicted to places though so I know if I just leave, I'll end up going back when I have nothing to do.

Soph

« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2007, 05:05:02 AM »
Actually, fuck iit - I just got banned hahahaha

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2007, 05:27:35 AM »
Good to see you here, you spam whore.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Zelda

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2007, 12:38:32 PM »
Actually, fuck iit - I just got banned hahahaha

I'm not surprised. I'm going to miss your cat threads. Now where am I going to post all my B&J crap at mmmm.  :-\

Zelda

« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2007, 12:43:18 PM »
Oh and none of the mods had a problem with me posting my cat threads along with B&J but I did get a message from MMark telling me I made three new threads between 10 and 11:30 AM his time and it's not against the rules but it taxes the server. The rest he said I couldn't comprehend gahhhhhh. I'm going to help with that. I wonder if that's my language processing disorder or cognitive problems.
Was I getting special treatment for my spamming too? WTF.  Why didn’t I get a warning.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2007, 12:48:29 PM »
Oh and none of the mods had a problem with me posting my cat threads along with B&J but I did get a message from MMark telling me I made three new threads between 10 and 11:30 AM his time and it's not against the rules but it taxes the server. The rest he said I couldn't comprehend gahhhhhh. I'm going to help with that. I wonder if that's my language processing disorder or cognitive problems.
Was I getting special treatment for my spamming too? WTF.  Why didn’t I get a warning.

are you going to cowtow to him effectively becoming his bitch, or, are you going to rage against the machine?
Misunderstood.

Zelda

« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2007, 12:53:34 PM »

are you going to cowtow to him effectively becoming his bitch, or, are you going to rage against the machine?

I'm not mad but I was just joining in on the cat fun since two or three others were doing it. Some WP members had a problem with it and others didn't. They saw it as a stim. I had a problem with it at first because it was spam and it takes up space but I decided what the heck, I will just post my B&J crap there and then I decided to start my own cat threads since I saw it wasn't making lot of the members mad. Other members had fun with them too. I'm just surprised the mods didn't have a problem with me and they did with Sopho and Starbuline. Why are they being treated differently than me, that was my point I was making.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2007, 12:55:05 PM »

I'm not mad but I was just joining in on the cat fun since two or three others were doing it. Some WP members had a problem with it and others didn't. They saw it as a stim. I had a problem with it at first because it was spam and it takes up space but I decided what the heck, I will just post my B&J crap there and then I decided to start my own cat threads since I saw it wasn't making lot of the members mad. Other members had fun with them too. I'm just surprised the mods didn't have a problem with me and they did with Sopho and Starbuline. Why are they being treated differently than me, that was my point I was making.

i would have a problem being told how many threads that i am allowed to start.
Misunderstood.

Zelda

« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2007, 01:01:29 PM »
Oh, now I see what your point was. You were wondering if I was going to vindicate MrMark or Machine1.

Did I tell you I have raged after two WP members there as far as I know. I did my revenge on them and was done.

Soph

« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2007, 01:03:42 PM »

I don't know if Starbuline's been banned yet, she's not online. I know Santa Claus did though lol.
I don't know exactly which post/thread got me banned, because I didn't seem to be banned until several hours after I'd last posted.

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2007, 01:04:11 PM »
Back up SG - is Starbuline banned too?  As far as I know, MrMark was just trying to get her de-modded.

He did say that he banned Sopho, Richard, and Stanta_Clause over the same flaming incident.  
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Zelda

« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2007, 01:05:21 PM »
Oh I thought Sopho was banned for making those cat threads.

And why is she and Starbuline still here? I thought this was an 18 and older forum or have the rules changed?