Educational

Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 54140 times)

duncvis

Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #2070 on: April 01, 2008, 02:27:36 PM »
What member of I2 would you most like to join me in a threesome with?

I feel sorry for that person :laugh:

pathetic little haemorrhoid.  :thumbdn:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2071 on: April 01, 2008, 02:28:38 PM »
Wow, you certainly hurt me.  God forbid you think about your own actions, after all, you are so perfect, you just get insensitive at times by accident.  I am trying to let it go, I never got an appology, and she has nerve to say I am annoying.  Its what is best for me, let it go.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 02:30:56 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #2072 on: April 01, 2008, 02:31:00 PM »
Doubtful. You're far too ignorant of your faults - I was just pointing out that you are, in fact, a pathetic little haemorrhoid. On Ann Coulter's arse, no less.  :finger:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2073 on: April 01, 2008, 02:32:49 PM »
Why should I care about what you say?  You said I needed meds, and I just got  over my trauma without even taking them for any clinically significant peroid.  You said alot of things that were you don't know what you are talking about, and this is one of them.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

duncvis

« Reply #2074 on: April 01, 2008, 02:34:14 PM »
The evidence is in this post:

What member of I2 would you most like to join me in a threesome with?

I feel sorry for that person :laugh:

You = afterbirth. kthxbai

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2075 on: April 01, 2008, 02:36:24 PM »
Well, I take back that orginal statement.  Its no excuse, hidden sources of wheat make me want to kill, gives me mouth sores, kicks up my allergies.  I do realize now, after cheating and cheating, what it does.  I feel sorry for Carla, nothing about sex, is that better?  Not in a patronizing way.

Ha  hah, feels good to be alive.  Accidents may happen, but if your healthy, you recover quickly. What a fuckn nightmare.  Yes so horny  :laugh:
* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY suggests Carla seriously investigate a wheat allergy.

Since wheat has been gone, I have noticed the allergies gone down, those seasonal ones you said something to me about.  If I was a woman, and I wanted those big giant lips, would just have to eat a small amount of wheat. :laugh:  I can't remember the last time I took allegria for my allergies.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 02:39:28 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2076 on: April 14, 2008, 03:31:52 PM »
I should call you fuck face :laugh:

Ignore me,  I can brake you.  Another game, make me forget  painful realities, for now.  Its will not be enough for me to fall behind, as it would all be pointeless.

FUCK FACE FUCK FACE :laugh:

FUCK FACE ASS FAIRY :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2077 on: April 14, 2008, 03:43:08 PM »
Ass fairy has shit for brains :laugh: :razz:

Oh no she is going to call Jessica and tell her to slap me :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2078 on: April 14, 2008, 05:12:14 PM »
How about I write you a book, it will be called dieting for shit for brains :laugh:  You still think I am psychotic, maybe you should read my book, so it will be like an ass fairy eating shit, then talking it because they can. :laugh:

Seeing as I am so good at it now, I should write a book, that way every idiot can have their way with no bitching.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2079 on: April 14, 2008, 05:18:25 PM »
 :LMAO:
fuck face :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2080 on: April 14, 2008, 10:26:00 PM »
I thought you like to help people, Randy. "My happiness is always tied to others." Right there in your signature.

So what is with all the garbage in your five posts just here?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2081 on: April 14, 2008, 11:26:13 PM »
Randy, Carla has already said that she does not need any more advice from you, so why do you keep posting in her thread?

thepeaguy

« Reply #2082 on: April 15, 2008, 11:41:38 AM »
Randy, Carla has already said that she does not need any more advice from you, so why do you keep posting in her thread?

Because he's we-tard-ded.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2083 on: April 15, 2008, 02:45:43 PM »
Excuse me, I am sensitive.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2084 on: April 15, 2008, 02:47:25 PM »
Well, fuckwit, get out of Carla's thread, then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein