Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 54551 times)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #2010 on: February 06, 2008, 03:43:12 PM »
nah, beer. :beergrin:

do you really want to get you-know-who started up again on how dysfunctional people who drink are?  :laugh:

duncvis

« Reply #2011 on: February 06, 2008, 04:02:06 PM »
 :angel:

ozymandias

« Reply #2012 on: February 06, 2008, 06:02:32 PM »
With the weather we're having and will have.....looks like we're not going to see sunshine until next Monday.  More snow each day until then.   I'm going for some Brandy......... >:(

Yeah, I'm disabled and dysfunctional.   :P

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2013 on: February 07, 2008, 12:57:36 AM »
 :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2014 on: February 07, 2008, 04:57:57 AM »
Ask you anything?.........
What are you wearing right now?..........***breathes heavily***............. :wanker:

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, although that isn't say much considering what the beholder is overdosing on alcohol.   Ok, I won't put the laugh thing.   :angel: ;D
* AllDayGlowRandy wonders if people here have got that I can be annoying at timesm do to the fact I am annoyed with people here, when they can do better.
Doctors are not god, I am :laugh:

You really are a having a hard time telling what is nice and mean, funny and serious, up and down are you Randy?
Stop having so many dandelion root bong hits.
Try being human...remember what you were told when you were young "Life like a box o' choc-lates...."
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2015 on: February 07, 2008, 04:58:42 AM »
What do you think of the latest series of Supernatural?  It just started over here last week so I've only seen the first 2 episodes so far.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2016 on: February 07, 2008, 09:25:19 AM »
It's really good. When I saw the first episode, I was a little disappointed. However, it has certainly gotten better since then. Episode 10 airs tonight here. I'm excited.

Unfortunately, thanks to the writers strike, only 12 episodes were made instead of 22. :( Hopefully that gets resolved soon and they can make some more.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2017 on: February 07, 2008, 09:27:47 AM »
Only 12??  :'(   They'd better be having wincestuous sex by episode 11 then.  :angrydance:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2018 on: February 07, 2008, 09:31:10 AM »

That would be kind of funny, since episode 11 is supposed to be kind of like groundhog day...Sam keeps repeating the same day over and over where Dean dies in all these different ways...so maybe necrophilia would also be involved.  :laugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #2019 on: February 07, 2008, 09:32:30 AM »

That would be kind of funny, since episode 11 is supposed to be kind of like groundhog day...Sam keeps repeating the same day over and over where Dean dies in all these different ways...so maybe necrophilia would also be involved.  :laugh:

Or perhaps Dean chokes on Sam??  You know what they say, the loud mouth, cocky ones are often secret bitches.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2020 on: February 07, 2008, 09:42:26 AM »
 :LMAO:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2021 on: February 07, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »
What are you wearing right now?..........***breathes heavily***............. :wanker:

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, although that isn't say much considering what the beholder is overdosing on alcohol.   Ok, I won't put the laugh thing.   :angel: ;D
* AllDayGlowRandy wonders if people here have got that I can be annoying at timesm do to the fact I am annoyed with people here, when they can do better.

You really are a having a hard time telling what is nice and mean, funny and serious, up and down are you Randy?
Try being human...remember what you were told when you were young "Life like a box o' choc-lates...."

You know, we should take this outside, its a bit too far for me to be taking my buisness in someone's thread.   I will be very brief, I am a "psuedo aspie".
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2022 on: February 08, 2008, 07:56:58 AM »

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, although that isn't say much considering what the beholder is overdosing on alcohol.   Ok, I won't put the laugh thing.   :angel: ;D

You know, we should take this outside, its a bit too far for me to be taking my buisness in someone's thread.   I will be very brief, I am a "psuedo aspie".

Oh yes let's.

It is 1am here and I have to be up at 6am. I have had a busy week at work, so I am off to bed. That will give you plenty of time to find my PM inbox and say something brutal. Look forward to it and with any luck you can flame shit out of me there rather than put shit on member on these threads instead. Knock yourself out little guy.....no seriously, knock yourself out.  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2023 on: February 08, 2008, 02:41:34 PM »

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, although that isn't say much considering what the beholder is overdosing on alcohol.   Ok, I won't put the laugh thing.   :angel: ;D

You know, we should take this outside, its a bit too far for me to be taking my buisness in someone's thread.   I will be very brief, I am a "psuedo aspie".

Oh yes let's.

It is 1am here and I have to be up at 6am. I have had a busy week at work, so I am off to bed. That will give you plenty of time to find my PM inbox and say something brutal. Look forward to it and with any luck you can flame shit out of me there rather than put shit on member on these threads instead. Knock yourself out little guy.....no seriously, knock yourself out.  :lol:

This thread is not about me, if you want to do this, go in my thread.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2024 on: February 08, 2008, 07:12:39 PM »
This thread is not about me, if you want to do this, go in my thread.

Well any thread where you post sometimes go that direction.