Educational

Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 53579 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1875 on: November 24, 2007, 12:30:06 PM »
No he can read.

This is very important, so you read.  The mood enhancement from self actualization is greater than any med could provide.  Meds should not completely fix you, its up to you to do the rest.  You don't do your best or you will suffer and I will suffer, as I have to feel sorry for you.  If you don't, you will never know what true power is, or real happiness.  Half assed don't cut it for shit.  I am happier myself more now than any point in my life, more than when I was on meds over 10 years ago.  I am glad I didn't listen to them, they are not always right. One supernatural dork, should be trying her best, as that is a logical way to enhance one's natural gifts.  As I told Jessica, self actualization is the key to ultimate peace, find out who you are, and what you are capable of.  Relax and let the positive mood guide you toward your path to nirvana.
* Randy loves you all.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1876 on: November 24, 2007, 01:28:34 PM »
awwww. see, he's patronising us so we can attain nirvana, just like him!

:meditate:

The_P

« Reply #1877 on: November 24, 2007, 01:32:13 PM »

You attain nirvana by attending to a pie-eating contest in Bradford, you fat fuck.

duncvis

« Reply #1878 on: November 24, 2007, 01:57:35 PM »
I won!!!!!  :1st:

The_P

« Reply #1879 on: November 24, 2007, 02:11:01 PM »

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1880 on: November 24, 2007, 02:21:14 PM »

I guess Randy is just further proof that ignorance is bliss

duncvis

« Reply #1881 on: November 24, 2007, 02:43:47 PM »

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1882 on: November 26, 2007, 01:44:23 PM »
Lol, Carrotguy. :plus:

I don't want to patronize, I want to help. Choosing to help people over patronizing leads to nirvana. Perhaps I suddenly lost my tact when I thought about you, Man in the moon. :laugh:
* Randy cares little for what a buch of aspies think, unless they see something other colors of the rainbow besides black and white.  Little does not mean none.

I can already see where this going, Man in the moon, this thread is about Carla, so you should try and stick to it. :)

« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 02:08:04 PM by Randy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1883 on: November 26, 2007, 02:05:24 PM »
wibble. social rule number one, mr. super-functional nt - when someone repeatedly tells you they dont want your help and asks you to go away, the correct response is to leave them alone. not to do so either suggests that you are a fuckwit who cannot read english, or a fuckwit who hasn't yet grasped a rule of social behaviour which is obvious even to us poor black-and-white-thinking aspies.  :wanker:

ffs, what herbal combination will help you to selfactualise a brain?

The_P

« Reply #1884 on: November 26, 2007, 02:28:58 PM »
Lol, Carrotguy. :plus:

I don't want to patronize, I want to help. Choosing to help people over patronizing leads to nirvana. Perhaps I suddenly lost my tact when I thought about you, Man in the moon. :laugh:
* Randy cares little for what a buch of aspies think, unless they see something other colors of the rainbow besides black and white.  Little does not mean none.

I can already see where this going, Man in the moon, this thread is about Carla, so you should try and stick to it. :)

You are patronising the people here by insinuating that we're all broken and that we can never amount to anything in life. You can only help people by not disrespecting them over their colour, religion or their disability. Only then will you attain nirvana.

At least HG was smart enough to fuck off in the end since this place and its residents disgusted her. Can't say much about you, though.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1885 on: November 26, 2007, 03:41:33 PM »
wibble. social rule number one, mr. super-functional nt - when someone repeatedly tells you they dont want your help and asks you to go away, the correct response is to leave them alone. not to do so either suggests that you are a fuckwit who cannot read english, or a fuckwit who hasn't yet grasped a rule of social behaviour which is obvious even to us poor black-and-white-thinking aspies.  :wanker:

ffs, what herbal combination will help you to selfactualise a brain?

It's called DDT, in his case.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1886 on: November 30, 2007, 01:52:03 PM »
We have our similarites, if you were my gf, if I tried to eat junkfood, would you spank me?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1887 on: November 30, 2007, 03:52:23 PM »
Carla left I2, Randy.   She isn't even here to read this.   It doesn't matter, her thread keeps getting spammed anyways haha.
:P   Internets are super serious.

duncvis

« Reply #1888 on: November 30, 2007, 03:59:12 PM »
Carla left I2, Randy.   She isn't even here to read this.   It doesn't matter, her thread keeps getting spammed anyways haha.

she did? bummer.  :(

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #1889 on: November 30, 2007, 04:01:33 PM »

she did? bummer.  :(
Yes it was over the site not being democratic and the WC not having political power.   Don't you remember the thread?
:P   Internets are super serious.