Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 53934 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1860 on: November 14, 2007, 10:04:20 PM »
It's all about the testicles.      :laugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1861 on: November 16, 2007, 12:59:27 PM »
I was just making a point, I don't harp on things.  I look at the bigger picture.  I was talking to Jesu dimwit and the other idiots.  I don't know how you got confused, you set it yourself, you have not dxed me in a while.   That is your cue to start :laugh:
* Boss of the Ass Fairies burps loudly

Yeah I did say that, glad you remembered important thing like that.  Plus one.

because you said it in my ask me anything thread and didn't quote anyone, dipshit.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1862 on: November 16, 2007, 01:03:26 PM »
I am fiber supplement, take me :laugh:  I changed my profile name.  You said you needed a fiber supplement :laugh:

4 prunes has a laxative affect, and has higher oxygen radical absorbancy capacity than rasins. Other natural laxatives are magnesium oxide (1500mg) vitamin c (greater than or equal to 4grams), epsom salt (2-4teaspoons I think).  I don't recommend using a laxative for more than a week in a row, otherwise you will become dependent on them. One can devolpe a tollerance for vitamin c also, so the dosage would need to be increased.  Ground flaxseed is a good whole food fiber supplement, with benefical photochemicals and EFAs. These EFAs are ones that are good ADD/HD and  various disorders on the spectrum.  Clinicans don't say spectrum disorder. I don't reccomend a fiber supplement of only soluble or insoluble fiber.  The two kinds of fiber have different actions.  Probiotics help you shit.  I recommend 10 billion cfus acidophillus for sometimes a good 3 months.  You stop that when you have 2 shits a day for 6 weeks in a row.  I stopped mine  after about 3 months.  You and spokane girl can talk shit together to, I left her a pm about this also.

* Fiber supplement hears you, I am not dumb.  You are going to say ok shit for brains :laugh:

I have no need for laxatives...and actually acidophillus can make you constipated.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1863 on: November 16, 2007, 03:48:35 PM »
Acidophillus making you constipated maybe a detox reaction, but  I had not had that problem myself.
Casein is constipating, as calves need food to move through slow for their underdevolped digestive tract.  Casein is sometimes left behind in behind in the refining process. 

Well good, I would not use harsh laxatives anyway.  At the very least, ground flaxseed, with broad spectrum health benefits.  Its a food, so it doesn't remind you that you have a big problem straight jackets. :laugh:  When I mentioned about Spokane girl and you, it was a joke, a joke about two lesbians/bisexuals with a shit eating fetish.  I know there is times your not suppose to make jokes, and that was probably a time for not doing that.  It depends on how you look at it. A little humour can numb embarassment, if you can laugh at yourself.  I can laugh at myself, I try my best in life, and so I don't need to lie.  You mentioned this somewhere, and then I thought she might be joking to make fun of me.  You lie to, but I guess I should not have made that joke.  You brought up acidophillus before, and said you were taking it.  Evidence points me in the direction as possible lier.  I should not have made the joke,  I am sorry. Laxatives are for the lazy also, the ones who suffer for not doing what they are supposed to.  There are few times though when they are needed.  You said you like certain vegetables, the ones I like to.  I would not think you would need harsh shit.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1864 on: November 16, 2007, 03:53:46 PM »
Any harsh laxatives you think you need are because you think badly of yourself.  If this is happening with you I would relax my mind first, then appropiate decisions come to you.  I am talking from experience here, I thought I was AS for awhile, but when I came on wrongplanet, then I started thinking it was bullshit,  I mean no offense. Again I doubt you would need harsh laxatives, probably more fiber.  Change is only difficult if you not in the mood, you can make that.  You are in controll to a great degree.  Don't go doing what my mom does, oh fate is going to do me in.  I hope the hell South shore caught she needs psychotherapy for that shit, being an externalizer.  Mom said complicated medical terms when I mentioned it, so I am guess that they missed it. That woman had a few nervous brake downs, fuckers better not have missed what I saw.  Perhaps when by them telling her how to cope makes her feel like its not so much fate.  I don't know I don't see it yet.  Well, Carla, we all got to start somewhere.  You know what I used to sound like.

The EFAs sound like something that would make me hornier.  I think I might buy some ground flax seed.
Ground up food has a wider area for digestive enzymes to attack, so it gets digested faster.  The EFAs in flax are a very inefficent source, with about 90% of omega 3 precursors burned off.  I bet I could jack off on it anyway.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 04:16:43 PM by Boss of the Ass Faires »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1865 on: November 16, 2007, 04:33:32 PM »
Laugh at yourself, and take life one step at a time.

If you don't, I will get Sean over here to spank your ass, and then if Jessica lets me, I will join in.
Jessica is ignoring me, as in abscense makes the heart grow stronger.  God damn, I did that?  She didn't ask for her blanket back either.

You afraid to answer my question, the one before where I asked you if you were ticklish?  Yeah supreme dick head here, Cathy said stop a dozen times.  She could bear me teasing, but didn't stop her from getting on top of me.

I am going to get a feather >:D

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1866 on: November 16, 2007, 09:24:56 PM »
Your jokes are not funny. Stop spamming my thread.

Teejay

« Reply #1867 on: November 17, 2007, 12:19:32 AM »
Your jokes are not funny. Stop spamming my thread.

:agreed:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1868 on: November 17, 2007, 01:20:57 PM »
Not  to you there not...

Why don't you come spam my thread?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 01:24:13 PM by Ludwig I »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1869 on: November 17, 2007, 01:23:41 PM »
Come and Catch me :moon:   Bring your own nasty comments >:D

I am not just playing with you :razz:

Attention attention, rah rah rah :laugh:

Its not so funny if you think about it, I only get mom to be nice to me when I am hurt. This is sorta like that, and I guess its a defensive coping strategy known as fixation.    Other than that, I have to wait till she is in the mood.  Just the other day she was saying to get a puppy and have it lick my pecker. Each time I identify something, it gets better.

Damn it attention :laugh:
* Ludwig I burps loudly

I have to say what the fuck, that is all.  I was surprised the next day when I wrote all that stuff.  I don't attack my mom anymore, even if she told me to get a puppy to lick my pixie stick.  I would imagine I might have did some type of displacement, instead of attacking mom, I attacked you.  You said I love you as a friend to me at one time, and that must of also stirred something up.  If my mom is nice to me or tries to love me in anyway, I get defensive like I did to you, only with alot of effort, I can controll myself.  It is bad enough though that I should not be able to, to boot, attention deficeit hyperactivity disorder.  You started to be nice to me for a minute, and that I love you as a friend comment triggered something.  Sorry, I did recognize I was in a foul mood, I just didn't care about it, that is why its called displacement.

I have something funny you can do with me, and its not jacking off.  I can't say it here though, pm me if your intrested in getting a laugh.  I won't pick on you in anyway, infact, if you do it with me, I am far less likely to do anything to you.  Its might be funnier than showing Alex nude pics.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 01:47:52 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1870 on: November 20, 2007, 01:30:33 PM »
How about I burp loudly in your thread everyday I don't get your attention?
* AllDayGlowRandy burps loudly

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1871 on: November 21, 2007, 01:41:34 AM »
Stop being gross  :puke:
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1872 on: November 21, 2007, 02:30:44 AM »

How about you respecting her wish and leave her alone?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1873 on: November 21, 2007, 10:17:56 AM »
* Randy loves you Carla.  I will always love you.  I think I accidentally had some wheat products, I got mouth sores.  Maybe that is why I was such a jerk.

Stop being gross  :puke:

Stop being a mood son of a bitch :laugh:

I don't really care to a large degree what you fuck wads think of me, I know I am trying my best in life, and that is all that really matters.  I probably should just try and be more positive, to chase the nirvania that ginseng brings.  Shit I get rewarded to with elevated desire.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 01:07:30 PM by Randy »

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1874 on: November 21, 2007, 04:32:04 PM »

How about you respecting her wish and leave her alone?

I don't think he can read. Otherwise if he had a shred of respect he would fuck off out of Carla's thread like she asked him to. and he wonders why people think he's a shithead.  ::)