Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 54150 times)

ozymandias

Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1815 on: October 23, 2007, 05:15:20 PM »
:bssign: :STFU:  :gotowp:

:plus:  Seriously, you knew this bs was coming...........are you surprised?????? :laugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1816 on: October 24, 2007, 12:55:38 AM »
he gets angry when i ignore him i guess.  :laugh:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1817 on: October 24, 2007, 09:17:50 AM »
You wish :laugh:

Your nothing special, in that regards.

I said ah hah,  I thought that would have tipped it off.  It doesn't necessarly mean that just because I mentioned Jessica, that I was after you.
I believe I  told you I have real life options now.  I don't get nervous talking to the opposite sex, see, I get the opposite reaction.

You need Ozy to baby you dont you?, when he is terrible at it.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 10:01:42 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

ozymandias

« Reply #1818 on: October 24, 2007, 05:02:48 PM »

I said ah hah,  I thought that would have tipped it off.  It doesn't necessarly mean that just because I mentioned Jessica, that I was after you.
I believe I  told you I have real life options now.  I don't get nervous talking to the opposite sex, see, I get the opposite reaction.

You are such a retard!!! ::) :laugh:  QC doesn't need jackshit from me!  She's fully capable of doing and thinking for herself!  She's just far more likable and functional than you'll ever be, "diaperboy".    If you want to question my skills as a parent........go ahead, knock your self silly.  My AS/ADD daughter is more functional at 15, then you'll ever be!!!!! :-* :wanker:

Your so stupid and clueless and idiotic!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1819 on: October 24, 2007, 08:49:27 PM »

Real life options? Pfft. If that were true, you would have a real life girlfriend right now and not be bothering Jessica I don't need anyone to baby me, but you seem to need your mom to baby you.

Teejay

« Reply #1820 on: October 24, 2007, 11:26:03 PM »

Real life options? Pfft. If that were true, you would have a real life girlfriend right now and not be bothering Jessica I don't need anyone to baby me, but you seem to need your mom to baby you.

:agreed: :plus:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1821 on: October 25, 2007, 02:46:33 PM »
     I see I have to repeat myself, damn, ran out of time.  Carla, I have no reason to lie, I am selfactualizing.  Embrassment, and being offended is null and void.  I feel the emotions of course, but I have the fact that I am doing my best in life to fall back on.  My dad lies, he didn't use to, according to my mom.  My mom, poor thing, seems to be confused.  Its more than what mood she is in, its what to expect out of me.  I forgive her for what she did to me, the complex post traumatic stress disorder, as its part of self actualization.  It is also part of self actualization to help others reach that point.  That is why I have decided to make a personal visit to Jessica, in hopes that would motivate her to reach her potential.  She has room for growth, just like you. :)  My mom is rather annoying, her trying to baby me, but I forgive her.  Change is difficult, if not impossible with current technology.  All I can do is prove it her, as I will Jessica, that I am doing what I say I am in real life.  She said she would workout with me, and I bet love can help a person change.
     I was tired yesterday, and my seasonal allergies where acting up.  Today I feel much better, and I guess meditation helped a bit.  It does boost white blood cell count by 40 percent in healthy subjects.  I went to bed 45 minutes early today also.    I forgive anyone who has wronged me because its what is best for me.  Its what is best for Ozy and you also.  I am sorry to the both of you.  Ozy me saying something about babying was a manipulative tatic.  You have room for growth, we all do.  There is always room for growth.

Carla I just started doing it recently, admiting my feelings to women.  I just put my issues asside, relaxing my mind, and I find the rest just cums to me.  It feels good to admit such things, and I almost.. nm last time I said something to the woman at shaws.  She seemed to like it.  I am trying my best in life so why should I fear rejection?  I also like the way I look in the mirror, I love how the hard work turned out. I got what I wanted, just like the cartoon show, with all the men with perfect abs.  My brother watches it to, "Dragon Balls Z".  I am not gay, I just wanted to be stronger, with a body like that, it conteracts negative trauma thoughts.  EMDR, affective tollerance, and self actualizaton is basically the thing that keeps me off meds.

I thought about mom, a couple of minutes ago, and tears started to run.  Its me, I  am calm, that is what happens.  I truly crave socialization, and I am not what my dx of HFA says I am.  According to that dx, I am not supposed to be socializing as much as I am.  I don't take disability sitting down, I fight to bloody hell.  I demanded to be happy, and I got it.

How  did your day go?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1822 on: October 26, 2007, 11:44:39 AM »
PAY ATTENTION TO ME :'( :laugh:

Is that what you wanted

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1823 on: October 26, 2007, 11:48:39 AM »
Kindly fuck off.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1824 on: October 26, 2007, 11:51:12 AM »
You read my mind, that is is what I was going to do. :laugh:

I was joking, jessus f u c k n christ.  When I am being mean, its generally a joke.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1825 on: October 26, 2007, 11:54:33 AM »
I know you're joking, but your jokes are annoying.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1826 on: October 26, 2007, 11:56:20 AM »
I know
 :laugh:

Have you ratted on someone before?

Have you got into a cat fight before?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1827 on: October 27, 2007, 10:31:50 AM »
I think this would be benefical for you to know, so you can tollerate me more.  I get such a rise out making jokes because I am so good at it, that I sorta don't want to care about who I hurt.  Depends on what type of mood I am in.  I think intensitysquared triggers issues with trauma, so then I have this need to defend myself, resulting in what you call mania cycles.  My mom is the main cause of that,  so its stands to reason I would act like her, so I can better able to deal with her.  However, I am in controll of my behavior, and I wonder why mom can''t controll her manias.  I get them to in response to having my trauma triggered, bu I am capable of controlling myself, why can't she?  Intensity of symptoms perhaps.  I don't have to act bipolar that is the difference, I mean, I am  not actually bipolar.  I have discrete personality disorder.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 10:51:20 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1828 on: October 27, 2007, 01:13:04 PM »
Fuck off. Stop pming me, and stop posting in my thread. Thanks.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1829 on: October 29, 2007, 11:04:12 AM »
I have one last thing to say to you, Sorry.  You don't want to forgive, its your mental health not mine.  If ever need me for something, I will still help you, I help anyone, enemie or alike.  Please don't make judgments about yourself, or make decisions in a bad mood.  I am not psychotic. I am not trying to offend you, but I notice my tollerance for others is much higher than yours, and I am not on the medication you want me so badly to have.  This is what happens when you put your mind to it,  to the point I have.  You are highly capable of some growth yourself, and you probably could reduce the dosage of your medication.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 11:23:10 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Spread your legs woman!