Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 53897 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1485 on: April 04, 2007, 06:57:45 PM »

... more like this one.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #1486 on: April 04, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »
It's official...........QC has now become.........."She Who Must Be Obeyed" of Intensity.  She gets her soul back and gets ours instead!

Be afraid, be very afraid! >:D

duncvis

« Reply #1487 on: April 04, 2007, 07:55:00 PM »
:bat:

Scrapheap

« Reply #1488 on: April 04, 2007, 10:08:48 PM »
......  She gets her soul back and gets ours instead!

Meh!! I'm a Pastafarian .... we don't have souls.  :P

Litigious

« Reply #1489 on: April 05, 2007, 02:16:45 AM »
Have you seen any kangaroos yet?  8)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1490 on: April 05, 2007, 10:00:12 PM »
What up my nigga? Did you do your incum tax? Opps lol fingering jen shh dont tell am pimping
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #1491 on: April 06, 2007, 01:59:56 AM »
What up my nigga? Did you do your incum tax? Opps lol fingering jen shh dont tell am pimping

Translation: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, would you like some ginseng? My name is Randy, and I have no penis.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1492 on: April 06, 2007, 05:23:02 AM »
thanks dunc.

we have been in need of a flo to sane translator for a while now.   :laugh:
Misunderstood.

ozymandias

« Reply #1493 on: April 06, 2007, 08:16:58 AM »
I thought you were??

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1494 on: April 06, 2007, 01:15:51 PM »

Translation: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, would you like some ginseng? My name is Randy, and I have no penis.

It was a fuckn scheme to have something to get off on. :wanker:  If She was going to be a pric ass about meds I was going to try and get something out of her, pull a fast one.  I prefer to snack on other women and have one main course.  That is what truama does to you.  I try and get my gf pissed at me and that turns me on.  Always after pleasure, she was just in the way so I did what was convent.  I am not really intrested in her that way, at least not no more.  I smile at all the women and they are mine just like that!
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #1495 on: April 06, 2007, 01:46:56 PM »
It was a fuckn scheme to have something to get off on. :wanker:  If She was going to be a pric ass about meds I was going to try and get something out of her, pull a fast one.  I prefer to snack on other women and have one main course.  That is what truama does to you.  I try and get my gf pissed at me and that turns me on.  Always after pleasure, she was just in the way so I did what was convent.  I am not really intrested in her that way, at least not no more.  I smile at all the women and they are mine just like that!

Lappitus flacita dip donk din-aling dopoy glip shronk dilp whap boink trapitty vopy dlip backa bop doing randy fucking a sheep whapity dfoda fiboink. Ropaty dipity doink doink ginsing addicted fuckwad gippa hoplangiddy frappa frippity frappity dinkle doink !!!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1496 on: April 06, 2007, 03:47:53 PM »

Lappitus flacita dip donk din-aling dopoy glip shronk dilp whap boink trapitty vopy dlip backa bop doing randy fucking a sheep whapity dfoda fiboink. Ropaty dipity doink doink ginsing addicted fuckwad gippa hoplangiddy frappa frippity frappity dinkle doink !!!

You misspelled "shrink". :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #1497 on: April 06, 2007, 04:17:44 PM »
Ooops, you're right.  :laugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1498 on: April 06, 2007, 06:15:34 PM »
So, QC how is Austrailia anyways??? I've always wanted to visit there, but the only place I've ever been is Jamaica  :stoned:

Australia's great. Right now I'm in New Zealand though, just got here last night!  :o

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #1499 on: April 06, 2007, 06:16:56 PM »
It's official...........QC has now become.........."She Who Must Be Obeyed" of Intensity.  She gets her soul back and gets ours instead!

Be afraid, be very afraid! >:D

:evillaugh: