Educational

Author Topic: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything  (Read 54579 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Ask QuirkyCarla Anything
« Reply #1455 on: April 03, 2007, 02:49:57 PM »
Why type at all when you can't get your point across? ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #1456 on: April 04, 2007, 06:18:43 AM »
Dipshit?  All that I have accomplished... /me swats Carla off  I was typing that on my camera phone, got to be quick when I am poor.

you did her a favor.

as a second favor, do you have a mint for the horrible aftertaste in her mouth.
your disgusting.
Misunderstood.

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1457 on: April 04, 2007, 07:14:23 AM »
Dipshit?  All that I have accomplished... /me swats Carla off  I was typing that on my camera phone, got to be quick when I am poor.

Don't you think it would be cheaper to pay for your internet to be turned back on then you would be able to talk unlimited to your girlfriend and to us here for one flat fee???  If you keep pouring every cent into your cell phone that can get really expensive!!!  Oh, but wait, you are so intelligent that you probably thought of that yourself already didn't you??   :green:
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1458 on: April 04, 2007, 08:14:15 AM »

Don't you think it would be cheaper to pay for your internet to be turned back on then you would be able to talk unlimited to your girlfriend and to us here for one flat fee???  If you keep pouring every cent into your cell phone that can get really expensive!!!  Oh, but wait, you are so intelligent that you probably thought of that yourself already didn't you??   :green:
he is probably in a ginsing induced coma.  ;D
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #1459 on: April 04, 2007, 08:31:53 AM »

Are you suggesting that Randy thinks ??

ozymandias

« Reply #1460 on: April 04, 2007, 08:42:12 AM »
"All things are possible"

--GOD

Litigious

« Reply #1461 on: April 04, 2007, 08:44:04 AM »
"All things are possible -- but just for me" -- Worldwide Frankenstein Control totally concocted omnipotent Computer God.  :insane:

The_P

« Reply #1462 on: April 04, 2007, 08:44:40 AM »
Ooo... do I dare to jump on this bandwagon? Nah.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #1463 on: April 04, 2007, 10:27:01 AM »

Don't you think it would be cheaper to pay for your internet to be turned back on then you would be able to talk unlimited to your girlfriend and to us here for one flat fee???  If you keep pouring every cent into your cell phone that can get really expensive!!!  Oh, but wait, you are so intelligent that you probably thought of that yourself already didn't you??   :green:

I can make it cost 30 month minimum. Its her and all her, she would only talk on the phone and now she says she cannot get on the internet.

This thread is about CARLA people!  I am unaffected by anything you say so give up and give attention to where it belongs
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1464 on: April 04, 2007, 10:34:56 AM »

I can make it cost 30 month minimum. Its her and all her, she would only talk on the phone and now she says she cannot get on the internet.

This thread is about CARLA people!  I am unaffected by anything you say so give up and give attention to where it belongs

I'm giving you Karma. Grab that utensil and flip those burgers! You rule!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #1465 on: April 04, 2007, 10:51:44 AM »
but he is the fries guy.
Misunderstood.

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1466 on: April 04, 2007, 11:00:51 AM »
Didn't he say something about NOT working at McDonald's anymore (by no fault of his own of course!!!) Now the only utensils he's using are the five attached to his right hand! 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

The_P

« Reply #1467 on: April 04, 2007, 11:02:22 AM »
I really want to see your chocolate dick.

EDIT: Never mind.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 11:05:14 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #1468 on: April 04, 2007, 11:04:24 AM »
Well... here you go then... enjoy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

The_P

« Reply #1469 on: April 04, 2007, 11:08:02 AM »
The only way to Hollywood, baby, is through anal intercourse!