Educational

Author Topic: You can sue  (Read 599 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
You can sue
« on: June 27, 2007, 01:15:26 PM »
I can sue Texaco for tripping over their gas hose because I was too lazy top go around my dad's jeep.

I can sue OHSU for my diagnoses. Wait maybe my former psychiatrist for even diagnosing me with AS.

I can sue my old shrink too for even saying I had it in the first place.

I can sue my old elementary school for me being bullied there.

I can sue the storeowner of the second hand store back in Montana for even having me falsely arrested.

I can sue the owner of the Benny & Joon house for not having up the art stuio that was added to their home.

I can sue the owners of Fergusons for changing their whole looks of their café. Now it looks different from Benny & Joon

I can sue Joely Richardson for looking like she was wearing a diaper in 101 Dalmatians and it really confused me when I was 11 and 12 and caused me problems.

I can sue my old school counselor or seeing me as a label instead of me :grrr:

I can sue my high school because my special ed. teachers were too over protective and under estimated me

I can sue the city of Portland for tearing down old buildings. STOP THE CHANGE

I can sue Spokane for copying Portland in a good way

I can sue the owner of Benny's Car Clinic for changing the name to Benny's Automotive service.

I can sue the diaper companies for improving the adult diapers but instead they have made them worse

I can sue my old chior teacher for mistreating my brother and holding things against him

I can sue my aunt for letting her dog torture me with her barking and not doing anything about it.

I can sue my parents for not having tubes put in my ears soon enough

I can sue Spokane (once again) for tearing down the expo exhibits after the fair ended

Scrapheap

Re: You can sue
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 01:40:50 PM »
Can I sue you for being a dumbass??

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 02:11:50 PM »

Um this isn't meant to be taken seriously. Why do you think I had it in the Games section in the first place. Lot of people sue for their own stupidity and I made up a game about it. List down the silly things you can sue people over rather it's real or not. I did this on WP in the random duscussion and at least couple aspies there got what I was doing because they listed down their own reasons too for what they can sue someone over.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 02:12:11 PM »

Sue your parents for that!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 10:55:46 PM »
I could sue two ophthalmologists for stuffing up my eyesight. But they're dead.;)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 01:26:56 AM »
I can sue this forum for making me feel like shit, wait I can sue the people on here for even thinking I'm a fake.  :finger: I want to be myself again.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2007, 03:24:06 AM »
I can sue this forum for making me feel like shit, wait I can sue the people on here for even thinking I'm a fake.  :finger: I want to be myself again.

The simple solution is to not keep doing something that upsets you.  If you keep coming back, people assume you must want to be here.

It's a choice.  No one forces you to come here.  Just a thought, not a put down.

I actually think you have been treated reasonably well here, all things considered.  Maybe your WP friends are trying to be negative about it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2007, 10:51:59 AM »

The simple solution is to not keep doing something that upsets you.  If you keep coming back, people assume you must want to be here.

It's a choice.  No one forces you to come here.  Just a thought, not a put down.

I actually think you have been treated reasonably well here, all things considered.  Maybe your WP friends are trying to be negative about it.

I think SG is just making a joke with this thread, talking about silly reasons to sue people.

I think the silliest one is people suing the fast food restaurants for making them fat.  Who held a gun to their heads while they were eating those mega sized fries?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2007, 11:05:52 AM »

I think SG is just making a joke with this thread, talking about silly reasons to sue people.

I think the silliest one is people suing the fast food restaurants for making them fat.  Who held a gun to their heads while they were eating those mega sized fries?

I was.

I can sue my parents for moving to Montana.

I sue god for making my life hell

Zelda

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2007, 01:44:24 AM »
Me and the other employees at work can sue our hotel for not helping pay for our bus passes, forcing us to use our vacation time when we're sick, or have to leave because we get injured, and we want higher wages.