Author Topic: FUCK YOU WRONG PLANET!!!  (Read 16343 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: FUCK YOU WRONG PLANET!!!
« Reply #360 on: July 10, 2007, 12:48:33 PM »

What if the age was 16 in Oregon, would Grael still be a pedo?

no she wouldn't be.

but, she would still be creepy.
Misunderstood.

willow

« Reply #361 on: July 10, 2007, 12:51:04 PM »

no she wouldn't be.

QFT.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #362 on: July 10, 2007, 12:56:19 PM »
My old spanish teacher was 21 when he got married in 1986 and his wife was 17. In 1992, my special ed. teacher's nephew got married at 22 and his wife was 16. They divorced in March 2001 and they had an adoptive daughter.
At my last job, my boss was 17 when she got married and she had to get permission from the judge to get married because she ward a ward of the state. She grew up in foster care since age 5 because her parents had drinking problems. She is divorced twice and married to her third husband.

legally, no. ( but I think you must have known that? )

I was told that. My boss told me she was married at 17 and my spanish teacher told his whole class when I was 18 and my special ed teacher told me about her nephew so that's how I knew that stuff. I was asking if you guys would still think Grael was a pedo if it was 16 in Oregon instead of 18. I don't think she is because of the age in the UK is 16 and she is just following that law. When I was in the UK, I still saw 16 and 17 as kids instead of adults even though 16 is an adult age in the UK. I'm just used to the fricken USA laws so it was creepy to see that in the UK you have less years of being a child before you become an adult.  I wasn't playing a game if that's what you were thinking.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #363 on: July 10, 2007, 12:59:21 PM »
My old spanish teacher was 21 when he got married in 1986 and his wife was 17. In 1992, my special ed. teacher's nephew got married at 22 and his wife was 16. They divorced in March 2001 and they had an adoptive daughter.
At my last job, my boss was 17 when she got married and she had to get permission from the judge to get married because she ward a ward of the state. She grew up in foster care since age 5 because her parents had drinking problems. She is divorced twice and married to her third husband.

Technically, she would not be a pedophile if the age of consent were 16, both where she lives and where the child she is grooming for sex lives.  

In the situation we are actually discussing, the age of consent is 18 in Oregon and she is a pedophile, both legally and morally.

The age for marriage in Oregon is 17 (with parental consent), but that age is irrelevant unless she marries the sixteen year old child she is currently soliciting for sex after he turns seventeen before she screws him.  

As it is, she is still a pedophile.

:dominatrix:

no she wouldn't be.

:agreed:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #364 on: July 10, 2007, 01:02:09 PM »
If someone was in love with a 17 year old from Oregon, is that person still a pedo?

I don't understand why 17 is legal for marriage and 18 is the age of consent. Or can they have sex at 17 if they are married?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #365 on: July 10, 2007, 01:04:23 PM »
If someone was in love with a 17 year old from Oregon, is that person still a pedo?

Yes.

I don't understand why 17 is legal for marriage and 18 is the age of consent. Or can they have sex at 17 if they are married?

Yes, but only with the person they are married to.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #366 on: July 10, 2007, 01:11:17 PM »

Yes.

Yes, but only with the person they are married to.

So the husband wouldn't be a pedo then right?

But he would if he was with other 17 year olds. Correct?

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #367 on: July 10, 2007, 01:16:47 PM »
I think these laws are fucked up.  Look at that kid who went to prison for 18 years because he got a blow job from a 15 year old.  They were both in fucking high school so they were EMOTIONAL EQUALS.  There was nothing morally wrong with that scenario, because they're essentially peers.  And what if he'd gotten the blow job when he was 17 just a few months earlier - that wouldn't have been wrong?  It doesn't make sense. 

Since the laws are clearly not perfect, you really do have to apply common sense to the situation.  Grael and Flagg have a huge age gap - it's not like she's 19 and he's 16 - that would be a grey area IMHO, especially if they were both in high school or both in college. 

Also, I don't think that Flagg's 18th (or 17th) birthday will make her NOT a pedo, since the relationship started when he was so young. 

"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #368 on: July 10, 2007, 01:31:32 PM »
That's why I have a rule for myself to protect myself from being busted with the law and from being labeled sicko from people. I don't date minors.
People online have tried talking me into dating 15 year olds or 16 and 17 year olds and I won't get in trouble for it because I was 18 (at the time) and other people do it and they don't get in trouble. I tell them just because others do it doesn't mean I should too and I will not put myself in danger for a minor. I have heard about 20 year olds fucking teens in their mid teens and not get busted for it. When I was 15, another 15 year old was pregnant and the father of her baby was 20 and other kids and the teachers knew who the father was but nothing was done and the guy wasn't shunned. He didn't get in trouble either. I was confused for a while until my mother told me, her family had to press charges against the guy but because they didn’t, the guy got away with sex with a minor.
I was even told that 14 was the age of consent in Montana but no I found out at 20 or 21 it was eighteen. Everyone who told me in high school where you can have sex that young were all wrong. Maybe that’s why they didn’t shun the guy for it.

When I was 15 I indeed called the guy a child molester when I asked how old the guy was and my response was “Child molester child molester” and one of the teacher’s said “No it’s different here. I think the age is young here. Thirteen or fourteen or is it fifteen.”

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #369 on: July 10, 2007, 03:21:34 PM »
im in OR atm...

you can also buy alchol if you're underage and your spouse is of age.... as long as you're together.

i was informed of this when i was at a supermarket and the salesperson assumed i was underage and just asked my (then) bf for his ID (i had mine... the person just dismissed me, thinking i was the young wife)

lol

but that was in coos bay.... so maybe this isn't so, outside of the twilight zone
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #370 on: July 10, 2007, 08:36:07 PM »
Flagg is now almost 18.

I wonder how Grael affords to live in her apartment without a job? Is she on SSI or welfare?

He aged more than a year in the last month?

I was told he is 17 now. Who knows when his birthday is.
when graelwyn was trying to "sell" their relationship, she discribed him as almost 17.  which would mean that on his next birthday he will be 17.

well, then...that makes her almost not a pedophile.

She won't be a pedophile in about fifteen months, assuming they are still together by then.

The age of consent is eighteen in Oregon, where the sixteen year old child Graelwyn is grooming for sex lives.

Though, if he goes to college in the UK (as he was planning)
that rather changes things.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #371 on: July 10, 2007, 08:38:26 PM »

but that was in coos bay.... so maybe this isn't so, outside of the twilight zone

Wow. I would have figured in the mountains, with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #372 on: July 10, 2007, 08:39:33 PM »
Flagg is now almost 18.

I wonder how Grael affords to live in her apartment without a job? Is she on SSI or welfare?

when graelwyn was trying to "sell" their relationship, she discribed him as almost 17.  which would mean that on his next birthday he will be 17.

She won't be a pedophile in about fifteen months, assuming they are still together by then.

The age of consent is eighteen in Oregon, where the sixteen year old child Graelwyn is grooming for sex lives.

Graelwyn will still be a kiddie fiddler, even if he goes to college to be near her.

willow

« Reply #373 on: July 10, 2007, 10:15:56 PM »
Flagg is now almost 18.

Graelwyn will still be a kiddie fiddler, even if he goes to college to be near her.

you are a goddess.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #374 on: July 10, 2007, 10:22:35 PM »
Flagg is now almost 18.

I+You, Callaway!

I agree, there can be no gray area, here.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.