Author Topic: *sigh* I heard that I should do this...so..yeah. ASK.  (Read 20112 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: *sigh* I heard that I should do this...so..yeah. ASK.
« Reply #450 on: July 13, 2007, 02:16:48 PM »
lol.
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #451 on: July 13, 2007, 02:26:52 PM »
lol.

It wasn't that funny.   I know a freaky girl who claims to be into rape.   I asked if she meant simulated with safe words and shit.   She shows me the bite marks she has and she sometimes has bruises on her neck (likes erotic asphyxiation).    She freely divulges the fact that she is into being raped by men lol.   Also she will attempt to steal the shirt of most guys who sleep with her haha.   I don't talk to her anymore.  I just think Lizz likes to talk shit to men's faces about how bad she is going to ruin them in bed, but I would venture she really has some set of rules (she claims to not though).

I just wanted to know how common/uncommon the whole safe word thing was.   Since you don't hear about a shitload of injuries/deaths from that type of sex, you would think there would be rules followed by the majority.   
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #452 on: July 13, 2007, 02:28:46 PM »
nah, i was just fucking with you.  given the tiff you and eamonn had about the word acronym lol.
Misunderstood.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #453 on: July 13, 2007, 02:41:03 PM »
nah, i was just fucking with you.  given the tiff you and eamonn had about the word acronym lol.

Yeah he seemed overly sensitive about people using lol when referring to something really fucked up or wrong.   I laugh at fucked up stuff all the damn time.   I don't mind people laughing at my posts at all, just want to know what part they actually think is funny.    Well since I don't always try to make people laugh.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #454 on: July 13, 2007, 05:33:45 PM »
lol.

It wasn't that funny.   I know a freaky girl who claims to be into rape.   I asked if she meant simulated with safe words and shit.   She shows me the bite marks she has and she sometimes has bruises on her neck (likes erotic asphyxiation).    She freely divulges the fact that she is into being raped by men lol.   Also she will attempt to steal the shirt of most guys who sleep with her haha.   I don't talk to her anymore.  I just think Lizz likes to talk shit to men's faces about how bad she is going to ruin them in bed, but I would venture she really has some set of rules (she claims to not though).

I just wanted to know how common/uncommon the whole safe word thing was.   Since you don't hear about a shitload of injuries/deaths from that type of sex, you would think there would be rules followed by the majority.   
Can I have her number?
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #455 on: July 13, 2007, 05:58:42 PM »
Can I have her number?

lol, she would get really pissed if I did that.   I doubt I could find her number in my room.   My friend James still talks to her since they are both huge freaks (albeit different kinds of freaks), I haven't spoken to her in almost a year.   Last I heard she got knocked up by a 15 year old dude and had the kid and put it up for adoption (she is 27 lol).   She is an on and off again stripper too.   Makes cat noises when she flirts haha.  I won't bother with her because of how fucking annoying she is, and it has nothing to do with her sexual fetishes.   She is just a total fucking leech and mooch.  Would be ok if it wasn't for that and her fucking underage boys lol.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #456 on: July 13, 2007, 10:01:12 PM »
lol.

rape fantasies aren't about real rape, they're about sex.  rape is about power, not sex - sex is just the vehicle for having that complete power over someone.  rape fantasies always allow the woman (or man) the power of choice, to stop anything they don't want to happen, whether they're acted out completely in the head, or in the real world.

there's a really good treatment of both S&M safe words and rape fantasies in iain banks' book "complicity" (a blinding book, anyway).  he explains both extraordinarily well.

your friend sounds disturbed, not to put too fine a point on it.  sounds as though she could do with some help and support.  (or pushing off a cliff, if she's that far gone).

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #457 on: July 13, 2007, 10:36:35 PM »
She isn't my friend, I just try to understand where people are coming from.  I find fucked up people entertaining... at least for a while.. go figure.   More of a friend of a friend.   Yeah I think she is pretty fucked up and probably won't change.    She is wiccan btw, not that I ever really talked to her about it much (doubt it has much to do with her problems).   Already made a decision to not hang out with people that bother me that much a long time ago. 

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #458 on: July 13, 2007, 11:11:10 PM »

i'm not into S&M myself, but the safe word is more or less a given.  same as fetish clubs - very strict rules and boundaries.
i disagree.

i think that a trusted person would be better.  IMHO, it would diminish the pleasure if you knew that a simple word was an easy out.
then again, i wouldn't get into any of the brutally painful, or life threatening bullshit.
:agreed:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #459 on: July 19, 2007, 12:18:42 PM »
Do you like fluorescent lights?

willow

« Reply #460 on: July 19, 2007, 09:47:31 PM »
what in the CHRIST are you people doing in my thread????

and no, SG...I don't like them.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #461 on: July 19, 2007, 10:43:51 PM »

Do you like moon light?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #462 on: July 19, 2007, 10:45:52 PM »

I asked a question and everyone else but you answered it.   Its ok I said a bunch of other stuff you can ignore if you want.   Carry on.

How many level 60+ characters in WoW do you have right now?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #463 on: July 19, 2007, 10:46:29 PM »

Sorry, Willow.  Sometimes we go off on a tangent.

:plus:

Now you are :69:

:o

willow

« Reply #464 on: July 20, 2007, 07:44:55 AM »

Do you like moon light?

I do, a lot.