Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.  (Read 10703 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.
« Reply #270 on: August 17, 2007, 08:08:17 AM »
Thank you for putting that in order, MDawg.
:plus:

Thanks, but I'm waiting to be corrected and have the important points highlighted. I'm totally out of this loop.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #271 on: August 17, 2007, 08:14:54 AM »

Thanks, but I'm waiting to be corrected and have the important points highlighted. I'm totally out of this loop.

No, I think you've hit everything right on the head correctly.

I just think McJ has piped in on it, because he actually knows the background info to what happened when the site actually went down.

It seems an awful co-incendence to me that now suddenly the old site is raised from the ashes.  Which sort of smacks of trying to lure everyone over to activate the old site...but yeah, I don't know, like you, I wasn't here when it all took place...I just am awfully suspicious of the timing and the fact that Pyraxis has previously admitted that she is quite good at manipulation.

Offline mordok

• The Ultimate Question of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #272 on: August 17, 2007, 08:22:18 AM »

Quite understandable, but you did a good job putting the summary together for those of us, like you, who are late to the party.  Further, I admire your willingness to admit that you might be wrong and that corrections may need to be made.  It is always a treat to encounter an open mind.

duncvis

« Reply #273 on: August 17, 2007, 08:23:27 AM »
:deadhorse:

Am I? The fucking thing is still bleeding. I'm just trying to understand, better.

not aimed at you DD. I'm just sick of hearing about it. for what its worth your analysis seems to be fairly accurate. character assassination and manufactured drama just bores me shitless.

The_P

« Reply #274 on: August 17, 2007, 08:23:55 AM »
Sometimes, it pays to be close-minded, like how paedophiles use children for their sexual whims.

Open-minded over close-mindedness -- oxymoron!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: August 17, 2007, 08:36:23 AM »
Sometimes, it pays to be close-minded, like how paedophiles use children for their P.I.ual whims.

Open-minded over close-mindedness -- oxymoron!

That went right over my head. Didn't even have to duck. Stratospheric, almost.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: August 17, 2007, 09:01:49 AM »

Quite understandable, but you did a good job putting the summary together for those of us, like you, who are late to the party.  Further, I admire your willingness to admit that you might be wrong and that corrections may need to be made.  It is always a treat to encounter an open mind.

I agree with Mordok, absolutely. Another plus from me (and one for Mordok)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #277 on: August 17, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »
you have already stated that what you hought i was doing is called tough love.  and you have stated, i think, that you believe my intentions were pure.
now you state:
that “tough love “ from every which direction (and from people with confictng agendas, what’s more )  is bound to be stressful, in the extreme, not least for an aspie.
does this mean that you have conceded that perhaps that is all Lucifer was trying to do?  albeit with a different agenda from me, but perhaps with his best interest also in mind?

i am just thinking that it may not have been overt manipulation.

Hmm. Well, if you can appreciate my POV , thus far,  I’m more than happy with that , McJ  :)

Or to put it another way, I think the question of Lucifer’s intention is irrelevant to the question in hand (and any number of other significant questions) so I’d rather not argue about it

I suppose that I have conceded that point, but I haven’t changed my  opinion on Lucifer’s intentions  and I don’t want  to pretend that I have, so ‘m floundering a bit with my choice of words, for fear I’ll inadvertently give that impression. (fricking aspie fastidious honesty strikes again)

I think there's room for agreement on any number of  significant  issues, and room to sympathise with both parties, if we only leave that one aside. So don’t press me to agree with you on that particular detail , huh? And I won’t press you, either.

Peace?

~Walkie

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #278 on: August 17, 2007, 10:11:20 AM »
why can't neuroman handle this himself?

That was my first reaction. I am a newcomer to this saga and still trying to play catch up. I never heard of any of you, except Dunc, (who was listed as a moderator at WP, but never posted while I was there) before I got here, so my stupid comments earlier in both threads were out of place and should be ignored.

I read the early posts and thought that this was merely old blood boiling under the bridge between Lucifer and Pyraxis. Thanks to Walkie's enormous postings and clarifications to Milla, I am getting a clearer picture. I had to plus her efforts to clear the smoke.

As an outsider looking through a fogged spyglass, I see that:

Neuroman helped to start the first Intensity.

There exists some undefined, yet special, relationship between Pyraxis and Neuroman.

There exists some undefined, yet special, relationship between Lucifer and Neuroman.

Neuroman is also somewhat vulnerable (always has been and still is) to the pressures of his own difficult life.

Lucifer and Pyraxis have both an investment of time trying to help Neuroman, although to a questionable result.

McJ, in his own way, also has tried to help Neuroman and again to an end yet undefined.

Something mysterious happened to the first Intensity and no one is quite sure why or how it was brought down.

Neuroman suffered greatly as a result of losing the original site and Pyraxis believes that Lucifer manipulated him into failure, somehow.

Neuroman's only effort to resolve this issue has been to get the old site up and in view and allow Pyraxis access to his private chat logs.

Pyraxis has some animosity with Lucifer's attempts to befriend Neuroman and claims she did him damage.

Lucifer has put this behind her and wonders how many more times she must do so.

Pyraxis believes that casting more light on the situation will help Neuroman to cope.

Neuroman has not shown himself, personally, in this pursuit of justice by Pyraxis, thus, the accusations of his hiding arose.

Pyraxis' main beef with Lucifer is that Lucifer has hurt Neuroman, possibly deeply.

Everybody, but McJ and Pyraxis, want this over and done.

There is no one single person who holds the majority of blame for what has happened.

What else have I missed?

... and where is this going, next?

Thanks for making this list, DirtDawg.  Thanks also to Walkie for trying to clear things up.

The ones that I bolded are the ones that I think are true as well, not that I necessarily know any more than you do about them.  I just see things differently, perhaps.

Neuroman has not shown himself, personally, in this pursuit of justice by Pyraxis, thus, the accusations of his hiding arose.

Neuroman's only effort to resolve this issue has been to get the old site up and in view and allow Pyraxis access to his private chat logs.

Neuroman has posted here on INTENSITY² as Necromancer and more recently Lazarus.  In addition, I think he has talked to some people in the past, like McJagger for example, trying to resolve things.

I don't see how anyone could know this except for Lucifer herself.  Maybe she wants to clear this up as much as possible.

Everybody, but McJ and Pyraxis, want this over and done.

I want to understand what happened.  

I would like to ask one question, to anyone who may know the answer:  Did Lucifer ever have admin access on Neurolands or the first Intensity?  

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #279 on: August 17, 2007, 11:12:51 AM »

Neuroman has posted here on INTENSITY² as Necromancer and more recently Lazarus.  In addition, I think he has talked to some people in the past, like McJagger for example, trying to resolve things.

I did not know this was the same person.

Quote from: Dawg

I don't see how anyone could know this except for Lucifer herself.  Maybe she wants to clear this up as much as possible.

I took everything written at face value, as if it were true. My impressions came from the two active threads, with me trying not to breathe more life into any of the dust.

That's one of the reasons I invited criticism. Some items reflect impression.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: August 17, 2007, 11:24:16 AM »

Neuroman has posted here on INTENSITY² as Necromancer and more recently Lazarus.  In addition, I think he has talked to some people in the past, like McJagger for example, trying to resolve things.

I did not know this was the same person.

That is complicated.

He also posted as "tinkerjack" as a guest in this call-out with McJagger:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=122.0

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #281 on: August 17, 2007, 01:07:30 PM »
I would like to ask one question, to anyone who may know the answer:  Did Lucifer ever have admin access on Neurolands or the first Intensity? 

i asked this question to neuroman directly.

he said that she had admin access to the portal, to ramoth, gestaldt and to mj's site.

but not to the neurolands or intensity.
also, he wondered if she could have gained access to intensity's admin panel due to the fact that she had admin access to the portal....this i cannot answer.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 01:19:30 PM by McFonzy »
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #282 on: August 17, 2007, 01:49:55 PM »

is it dead yet?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #283 on: August 17, 2007, 02:13:32 PM »

is it dead yet?

Once rigor mortis sets in, won't it all disintegrate quickly after that?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: August 17, 2007, 02:33:44 PM »
I would like to ask one question, to anyone who may know the answer:  Did Lucifer ever have admin access on Neurolands or the first Intensity? 

i asked this question to neuroman directly.

he said that she had admin access to the portal, to ramoth, gestaldt and to mj's site.

but not to the neurolands or intensity.
also, he wondered if she could have gained access to intensity's admin panel due to the fact that she had admin access to the portal....this i cannot answer.

Thanks, McJagger.  When did you ask Neuroman about this?