Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.  (Read 10739 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Scrapheap calls out Lucifer.
« Reply #150 on: August 13, 2007, 08:00:20 PM »
I do object to portions of private chat logs being used as evidence in any way, without BOTH OR ALL parties being consulted first, though.

I can actually understand that. I knew it was iffy when I started, and had the potential to cause harm to her. In cases where people are advised to break confidence, like confession of suicide plans, or child assault, of course the rationale is that more damage is caused by silence. (Incidentally, I won't break confidence over suicide, but that's a separate issue.) In this case, I saw first-hand the harm caused to Neuroman by silence, and had only guesses about what it might do to Lucifer to break privacy, so I decided it was a risk worth taking.

If I cared more about my online rep I probably would have hesitated, cause people now think I don't have integrity. But if I still cared about my online rep, I wouldn't have gone around talking about how manipulative I am either.

Convoluted, maybe, but it's what I thought.

It seems more as if you are trying to impress Lucifer with your deduction, than to pwn her, honestly. I can't imagine impressing her much as even being possible and I only just met her, too.

Interesting theory. Wrong, but interesting. I lost my respect for her a long time ago, so whether or not she's impressed doesn't matter. I did have a dozen interwoven motivations, though, more than it would be easy to explain here.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Scrapheap

« Reply #151 on: August 14, 2007, 12:00:00 AM »
shouldn't you be attacking her in your own hate callout thread? or is it "anything goes" now?

No rules?

which is why i simply react.

A good argument for rules.

Scrapheap

« Reply #152 on: August 14, 2007, 12:02:10 AM »
8) The whole history of Intensity, people stayed off my back, and now suddenly I'm worth pwning. My how things change.

Welcome to mob rule.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #153 on: August 14, 2007, 07:43:13 AM »
DD: I have no idea of what you're talking about.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2007, 08:18:14 AM »

quaalude??? what about quaaludes? :eyebrows:

He's referring to your karma - the number refers to quaaludes, maybe they had 714 printed on them or summat.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2007, 08:20:25 AM »

quaalude??? what about quaaludes? :eyebrows:

He's referring to your karma - the number refers to quaaludes, maybe they had 714 printed on them or summat.

who's karma?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2007, 10:25:35 AM »
Mine, i think. now that Dunc's clarified it, i understand what DD meant. ;D
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »

I see your back to the magic number. Dunc's got it.
Quaaludes were commonly available, in my youth, with the imprint, "Rorer 714." I searched for a pic to prove it, but they were all low res and worthless. Obviously, their popularity has decreased a bit. They used to be common, cost only a buck and were reported to give you a full-day sleep. Didn't work for me, though.
 :-\
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #158 on: August 15, 2007, 04:48:13 AM »
8) The whole history of Intensity, people stayed off my back, and now suddenly I'm worth pwning. My how things change.

Bollocks- do you honestly believe that people haven't had a go at you in the past?

duncvis

« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2007, 05:15:38 AM »
The 'art criticism' slagging springs to mind.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2007, 10:04:31 AM »

I respect Pyraxis for trying to be an admin on WP, and trying to talk sense to Alex.   Even after all the bannings and nastiness, knowing how long the odds were against her, she still tried.

I respect her for standing up for her friend. 

Whether or not I believe Lucifer bullied Neuroman, Pyraxis believes it and is confronting her.

People could say if Neuroman believes Lucifer bullied him, then why is he not confronting her himself, but maybe he just can't for some reason.

I understand that it is a completely different situation, but that is what we tried to do for Hiro's victims.  We tried to stand up for them even though they could not stand up for themselves and hoped that they could find a way.

:agreed:
 I might add that  it really takes guts to  make a stand against a popular person , in support of an unpopular person. Sadly, that turns out to be every bit as true for an Aspie board as it is for  any NT playground..

More kudos to Pyraxis, in my book.

Btw, does this mean that I've talked you into  joining our conspiracy, at last? :evillaugh: I must ask Pyraxis the Chief  to send you the secret code word . Oh, yeah, and decoder ring, of course. :laugh:

~Walkie
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 10:09:44 AM by DrunkardsWalk »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2007, 10:40:35 AM »

Bollocks- do you honestly believe that people haven't had a go at you in the past?

True, there was the art thing. But I don't remember anyone having a go at me outside that thread, so I didn't think it had much impact.

I think I've sealed my fate with you two now though. We're on totally different wavelengths.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2007, 11:19:14 AM »

I see your back to the magic number. Dunc's got it.
Quaaludes were commonly available, in my youth, with the imprint, "Rorer 714." I searched for a pic to prove it, but they were all low res and worthless. Obviously, their popularity has decreased a bit. They used to be common, cost only a buck and were reported to give you a full-day sleep. Didn't work for me, though.
 :-\

would have been nice to live in the 50s... all the sedatives and tranqs you'd ever dream of... but then, no gay pron. :( i rather take gay pron.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2007, 11:44:49 AM »
i dunno if i want to read them. i don't feel it's my right if she didn't want them to be seen.

It's a very accurate insite into Lucifer's true character. She's not what she appears to be. You only see an image of Lucifer that she wants you to see.

i've seen Lucifer be kind and sweet and i have seen you be an peaguy so who do i trust on this issue? ::)

Ummm…you’re being somewhat naïve here, Bjork.   People with NPD (and other manipulative disorders) will be ingratiatingly nice to people, so long as it serves their purposes. They’re very good at inspiring  blind loyealty in people, and they often have “friends” who point blank  refuse to listen to the POV of their “enemies”  or to weigh up the evidence for themselves., before launching themselves into an an all-out assault against said enemies.

(Yep, like Hadron, I’ve encounterered  ‘em before,  both IRL and on-line. In one case, the guy in question pre-emptively accused me. and another person of “spreading lies” about him, just because we knew a thing or two about him, which he feared becoming public knowledge   Nobody had any idea what these “lies” were, ‘cause we hadn’t actually spread them about, but that didn’t stop his friends laying into us on his say-so. He’d been sweet as pie  to them, so they trusted him)

I’m not saying that Lucifer has NPD (If I’m gonna throw my two cents in, I’d say   it  looks more like APD or good-old-fashioned psycopathy to me.) All I’m saying is , if you’re trying to tell us that Lucifer doesn’t have NPD, nor any of those other personality disorders, then  you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2007, 12:26:17 PM »
i dunno if i want to read them. i don't feel it's my right if she didn't want them to be seen.

It's a very accurate insite into Lucifer's true character. She's not what she appears to be. You only see an image of Lucifer that she wants you to see.

i've seen Lucifer be kind and sweet and i have seen you be an peaguy so who do i trust on this issue? ::)

Ummm…you’re being somewhat naïve here, Bjork.   People with NPD (and other manipulative disorders) will be ingratiatingly nice to people, so long as it serves their purposes. They’re very good at inspiring  blind loyealty in people, and they often have “friends” who point blank  refuse to listen to the POV of their “enemies”  or to weigh up the evidence for themselves., before launching themselves into an an all-out assault against said enemies.

(Yep, like Hardon, I’ve encounterered  ‘em before,  both IRL and on-line. In one case, the guy in question pre-emptively accused me. and another person of “spreading lies” about him, just because we knew a thing or two about him, which he feared becoming public knowledge   Nobody had any idea what these “lies” were, ‘cause we hadn’t actually spread them about, but that didn’t stop his friends laying into us on his say-so. He’d been sweet as pie  to them, so they trusted him)

I’m not saying that Lucifer has NPD (If I’m gonna throw my two cents in, I’d say   it  looks more like APD or good-old-fashioned psycopathy to me.) All I’m saying is , if you’re trying to tell us that Lucifer doesn’t have NPD, nor any of those other personality disorders, then  you’re shooting yourself in the foot.

I remember Tom and his little army of followers and sycophants.  I have no idea of what kind of diagnosis he had (NPD or whatever) but they did attack you and others to keep the truth from coming out about him.

Of course I don't see Lucifer attacking anyone in a preemptive strike to keep information from coming out like Tom did.

Sure, she did not like having her chats with Neuroman posted, but she is not trashing Pyraxis and you like Tom trashed you and your friend.

For what it's worth, I don't think she has NPD either.  I think she has some sort of ASD, like most of the rest of us.

Would a person with NPD freely admit that they are not a "nice" person?  I think they would be too concerned with their image to do that. 

I know that Tom, whatever he has, would never do that.