Author Topic: Someone started a thread about us at WP.  (Read 31040 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Someone started a thread about us at WP.
« Reply #645 on: June 20, 2007, 09:37:34 PM »
Likewise, if homosexuality is illegal
in a country, and one were trying
to convince a potential mate to come
to where it is legal.

I guess the real answer is that some
members here believe that England's
laws are too liberal.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #646 on: June 20, 2007, 09:38:40 PM »
Lets put this way what will or won't happen is really not Our business. You all can yet speculate and You all might be wrong. You all have the right to have Your opinions. But if You have not spoken to them then they are just opinions in the end.

just based on the LAW...she is a pedophile. period. talking to them doesn't change that.

it is sick that a woman can get away with something a man would already be in jail for.
She would have to have sex first with Him to be breaking the law in the U.S. and being a pedophile in the end.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #647 on: June 21, 2007, 11:44:57 AM »
But she's in a grey zone now, reminding me somewhat of a predator. That's how she treated her last object of affection. IMO, she's unsuitable to be a mod there.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #648 on: June 21, 2007, 12:33:37 PM »
But she's in a grey zone now, reminding me somewhat of a predator. That's how she treated her last object of affection. IMO, she's unsuitable to be a mod there.
she isn't unsuitable to be a mod anywhere, just somewhere where there are alot of young gullible people.
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #649 on: June 21, 2007, 01:16:44 PM »
That was Alex that made here a mod it would be up to Him to demod Her if He so wishes.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #650 on: June 21, 2007, 02:28:48 PM »
Lets put this way what will or won't happen is really not Our business. You all can yet speculate and You all might be wrong. You all have the right to have Your opinions. But if You have not spoken to them then they are just opinions in the end.

just based on the LAW...she is a pedophile. period. talking to them doesn't change that.

it is sick that a woman can get away with something a man would already be in jail for.
She would have to have sex first with Him to be breaking the law in the U.S. and being a pedophile in the end.

Grooming is the legal term.  And no, you don't have to have a sexual encounter to be charged.  Just intending to meet a child from the internet once anything sexual has been mentioned is enough. 

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #651 on: June 21, 2007, 03:16:42 PM »
How funny is this thread in the Haven of all places.
This person gets annhilated for saying he's leaving and people start swearing at him!

Thankfully Graelwyn comes to the rescue and says it is the Haven and not a place for cussing....didn't seem to stop her when she attacked me there.  Maybe they should call the site Hypocrite Planet.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=36626&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #652 on: June 21, 2007, 04:30:26 PM »
Eclair +
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #653 on: June 21, 2007, 04:38:20 PM »
graelwyns a crap mod. she should be demodded, hypocrite? shure. she cusses out people and talks about her farting, and period pains way to much. i just want tot scok her in the face when she talks about her farting, period pains, mostley because its like who cares? do i talk about my fucking blue balls on there? or unwanted erections??????

also when its conviant for her, she moves her own threads to a secret forum because she doesnt like the way its going

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #654 on: June 21, 2007, 05:03:53 PM »
How funny is this thread in the Haven of all places.
This person gets annhilated for saying he's leaving and people start swearing at him!

Thankfully Graelwyn comes to the rescue and says it is the Haven and not a place for cussing....didn't seem to stop her when she attacked me there.  Maybe they should call the site Hypocrite Planet.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=36626&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It was a she. After stalking her posts, she sounded a lot like The Dev-Man.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #655 on: June 21, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »
Yes, i thought that was a funny thread too.
I don't know why it was locked after giving suba the last word. I went out, looked at the thread the next day and thought that was a bit fishy.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #656 on: June 21, 2007, 05:35:53 PM »
I was pretty disappointed because I wanted to bash her. The girl who left that is.

The_P

« Reply #657 on: June 22, 2007, 04:44:41 AM »
well uh because i know grael is 32 and flagg is 16. i mean whos taken atvantage of who? shurley not a 16 year old aspie. get real cal ::)

'Tis a bit patronising to suggest that minors fail to outsmart elders.

I don't know too much about this Grael broad, but after seeing pictures of her slit wrists on this website, she seems rather insecure and unstable, in my book. The last thing an unstable person would want to do for themselves is to establish a relationship with a minor on the internet. Heck, she should avoid the internet altogether if she's fucking down.

Whether she likes it or not, minors are always at the top spot of the vulnerable hierarchy; it doesn't really matter how depressed or insane you are as an adult -- the little shits come first.

graelwyns a crap mod. she should be demodded, hypocrite? shure. she cusses out people and talks about her farting, and period pains way to much. i just want tot scok her in the face when she talks about her farting, period pains, mostley because its like who cares? do i talk about my fucking blue balls on there? or unwanted erections??????

Why bother when you can just post pictures of your blue balls and your unwanted erections instead?

::)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 06:49:55 AM by thepeaguy »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #658 on: June 22, 2007, 06:26:09 AM »
well uh because i know grael is 32 and flagg is 16. i mean whos taken atvantage of who? shurley not a 16 year old aspie. get real cal ::)

I don't know too much about this Grael broad, but after seeing pictures of her slit wrists on this website, she seems rather insecure and unstable, in my book. The last thing an unstable person would want to do for themselves is to establish a relationship with a minor on the internet. Heck, she should avoid the internet altogether if she's fucking down.

Whether she likes it or not, minors are always at the top spot of the vulnerable hierarchy. It doesn't really matter how depressed or insane you are as an adult, the little shits come first.

:clap:

(for wisdom, hard earned)

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

« Reply #659 on: June 22, 2007, 08:22:34 AM »

Whether she likes it or not, minors are always at the top spot of the vulnerable hierarchy; it doesn't really matter how depressed or insane you are as an adult -- the little shits come first.

Why bother when you can just post pictures of your blue balls and your unwanted erections instead?

::)
listen bitch i am up early and im in no mood. everyone knows wrist cutters are pussys, if they were insane they'd either kill someone or actually kill themselves/ its a cry for help and i dont buy it, yeah no shit kids come first i think thats what ive made clear in this thread you fucking retard. i dont post pictures of my balls or cock over at wp, hell i dont even talk about my cock or balls over there so you might as well eat a fucking shit sandwich