Educational

Author Topic: Ask me anything about me  (Read 18412 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Ask me anything about me
« Reply #435 on: August 18, 2007, 11:29:45 AM »
How many times have you been to visit Spokane?

Oh I been there lots of times. My family always had to go through it to get to Montana and we visit my grandparents there about every month. We even stay in a hotel there outside of it a few times. But the firts time we ever went there to actually shop was in Novemeber 1999 during Thanksgiving vacation. Occasionally, my mother and I would go there and shop and walk around but we only stuck in the downtown area or in Spokane Valley and we didn't go beyond the downtown till I was 18 when Mom wanted to go to some clothing store that wasn't in downtown anymore because they have moved to another location. First time I went there on my own was last September and I was nervous when I did it but figured if I start getting anxiety and start to get scared, just turn the car around and come home but I didn't because I had fun and I didn't get lost. Then i went again in Decemeber for Disney on Ice, and again on December 20th when i was on ym way to Portland. I was there for three hours and left and I was there again the 26th on the way home and was there for five hours and the next times I were there I was with someone. My Dad, then both my parents and then myself and then my boyfriend.

My school also did day trips to Spokane to see plays that were there and I only went to few of them.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #436 on: August 18, 2007, 11:30:48 AM »
So it isn't too far from where you live?  That's cool.  :)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #437 on: August 24, 2007, 10:46:15 PM »
Do you want to be part of the Aspie Elite and get a cool Secret Decoder Ring and a cool custom title?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #438 on: August 25, 2007, 12:59:12 AM »
So it isn't too far from where you live?  That's cool.  :)

Five and a half hours away if I don't stop.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #439 on: August 25, 2007, 12:59:30 AM »
Do you want to be part of the Aspie Elite and get a cool Secret Decoder Ring and a cool custom title?

Yes yes.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #440 on: August 25, 2007, 10:03:21 AM »
You wrote elsewhere that you take medication. What do you take? Curious.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #441 on: August 25, 2007, 10:21:19 AM »
Imaprimine (sp) and I am supposed to take pills for my anxiety too but I don't. It's very mild now so why the treatment. I quit taking them when I was 17 because I felt they weren't doing anything. I only took it on occasions when I was going to events or when lot of poeple were coming over or whenever I was getting stressed out.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #442 on: August 25, 2007, 10:25:59 AM »
Have you thought of a custom title yet, or do you want me to think of a temporary one for you?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #443 on: August 25, 2007, 10:28:22 AM »
Imaprimine (sp) and I am supposed to take pills for my anxiety too but I don't. It's very mild now so why the treatment. I quit taking them when I was 17 because I felt they weren't doing anything. I only took it on occasions when I was going to events or when lot of poeple were coming over or whenever I was getting stressed out.
What does Imaprimine do?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #444 on: August 25, 2007, 10:56:15 AM »
What does Imaprimine do?

Helps with my depression and I am more calm. Without it I will get sick. I have troubles sleeping at night, I am very tired all the time, I get hot flashes, constant peeing and piddling in my pants if it's not completly empty after going, very high metablism, bipolar like behavior like I get angry for no reason, I get upset easier and angry easier, more defensive and more aggression, very cranky and more irritable.

No call, I haven't thought of one yet. I don't know what to come up with actually.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #445 on: August 25, 2007, 10:58:50 AM »

No call, I haven't thought of one yet. I don't know what to come up with actually.

How about "Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite" as a temporary one until you think of one you like better, then?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #446 on: August 25, 2007, 02:41:35 PM »

How about "Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite" as a temporary one until you think of one you like better, then?

Me likey

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #447 on: August 31, 2007, 04:32:05 PM »
What does Imaprimine do?

Helps with my depression and I am more calm. Without it I will get sick. I have troubles sleeping at night, I am very tired all the time, I get hot flashes, constant peeing and piddling in my pants if it's not completly empty after going, very high metablism, bipolar like behavior like I get angry for no reason, I get upset easier and angry easier, more defensive and more aggression, very cranky and more irritable.

is imipramine like valium? i just read some Survivor and one of the characters takes imipramine and it was mentioned with xanax and valium.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #448 on: September 01, 2007, 01:13:30 AM »
It's a antidepressant. It helps with my depression and anxiety.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #449 on: September 04, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »
If you had to pick just one who is your favourite character in Benny and Joon?

What kind of music do you like?